Maknae Love Story

Maknae Love Story

 

[BREAKING] BTS JEON JUNGKOOK IS DATING BLACKPINK LISA? BOTH AGENCIES REMAIN SILENT

-

“Yerimmie”

The young girl jump from her seat when someone whisper right to her ears. She had been staring for too long to notice that all her members already gather at their usual spots.

“Seulgi unnie! Don’t surprise me like that” she pouted to the older.

“I’m sorry Yerimmie. I didn’t mean to surprise you like that” she smiles apologetically. “I’ve been calling your name few times but you don’t seem to hear me. What’s wrong?” she added.

Yerim was the youngest among them five. She was bright, mischievous and full of laughter but today she looks so sad and often staring out since yesterday. It got them worried.

“It’s nothing unnie” Yerim force a smile.

“Is it about your boyfriend?” Sooyoung asked but she remain silent.

It was never a secret that the youngest was dating someone and it almost two years already but the truth is they never had the chance to meet him. Yerim said he was someone who was very busy and hard to meet in person.

Yerim was indeed a social butterfly, people love her because she was friendly and they knew that, but never once they ever saw Yerim was flirting around with anyone or someone. With that reason in mind, they thought she was just joking when she playfully confess she was dating someone. But they started to believe when one day Sooyoung accidently read Yerim messages when she was playing games using her phone.

“What’s happened?” Seungwan asked.

“I heard something about him two days ago and I want to ask him about it but I can’t seem to reach him” she said while playing with her fingers. That was her habit when she was sad.

“I’m sure it was just a misunderstanding. Don’t worry too much okay.” Joohyun pats her head.

“Now let’s eat! I’m really hungry” Sooyoung open the lunch boxes that Joohyun pack for them.

Seulgi takes her phone out and connect it to the small Bluetooth speaker that she always carried along. She opens her playlist and play her favourite song. A familiar music blast from the small thing, Butterfly by BTS.

“Have you heard the new song from BTS?” Seulgi began. “Oh My God! Jimin was so handsome!” Everyone know she was fan of him.

“Nope, V was more handsome than him. Did you watch him in the video? He was so damn hot!” here comes Sooyoung, a fan of V.

“Speaking of BTS, I read an article that one of them was dating someone from Blackpink group. What’s his name again? Jinki? Jingo? Jungsoo?” Seungwan said trying to recall her memory.

“Jungkook, he was hot too” Sooyoung chimed.

“It was just a rumour, nothing was confirm yet since both agencies didn’t say anything” Joohyun joined the conversation. They continued talking about the boys while Yerim choose to listen.

“What do you think maknae-ah?” Sooyoung said trying to get the young girl opinion. She and Seulgi think they are dating while the other two think they were just friends.

“What?” Yerim was lost since her mind was somewhere else.

“Do you think they are dating?”

“I don’t know”

No, he is not.

-

[UPDATE] BTS Jeon Jungkook speak up about the scandal. He said the news was not true but admitted he was indeed in relationship since two years ago.

-

“Did you read the news? It was not true! I win” Seungwan chimed on her seat.

“Damn” Sooyoung hissed.

The two girls has bet to see if the news of the youngest member of BTS was indeed true or not. Sooyoung bets it true while Seungwan think otherwise. Apparently, the news came on yesterday evening and Sooyoung knew the moment she read it she gonna lost her money to pay for Seungwan new story book.

“Did you see the interview? That boy was so sweet” Seulgi said, opening her phone to show the video clip from the magazine interview that come out this morning.

“Jeon Jungkook-shi, you seem quite a lot popular in searching engines these days” The interviewer tease.

“Ah, yes” The boy shyly rubs the back of his head. “I think you’ve read the news”

“Of course, it was number one right now. Don’t you have anything to comment on that?”

“I...I actually would like to apologise to my fans for keeping my relationship as a secret. I’m sorry if I upset them for dating during we were actively promoting. I hope they would understand that finally I found someone that make me happy and I cherish her so much. And I’m sorry for my hyungs that they have to go through all the criticism for me” The boy bow down his head.

“As a leader, I would like Jungkook to stop saying sorry to us. When the news break, he was afraid that we being pull down together with him. But we as a group, no matter what happen, we are family and that not gonna change anything. I was actually proud of him for having the courage to speak the truth after all these years. Good job maknae-ah” RM said

“He is right, it break our heart every time he is saying sorry. He is not making any mistake. He just found someone he truly love and I hope everyone understand that.” Suga added.

“Have you meet the girl before?” The interviewer asked the other members

“Ah, yes. We have seen her before but that was during long time ago. Jungkook doesn’t want us to meet her every time she came to see us. You see, he was so protective of her” Jin said

“For some reasons, I don’t want her to meet them. I don’t want her to be surprised how these hyungs behave” Jungkook reason.

“Yah! What was that supposed to mean?” V said, pretending to be angry.

“Hyung, you really know what I mean” Jungkook counter attack, making everyone burst into laughter.

“Do you have anything to say to her?” The interviewer point to the camera.

Jungkook clears his throat before speaking. “I know it been a little chaotic these past few days, I’m sorry if it worried you. I won’t be seeing you for a long time since we will be having schedule in Japan. I promised I’ll be back straight away and come to see you” He shyly waves his hand to camera.

“See, he was so in love with her. Isn’t that cute?” Suga comments making everyone laugh at the shy boy.

“He was so sweet” Seulgi squealed after the clip has ended. “I wonder who the girlfriend is. She must very happy right now, knowing the rumour was not true.”

“I bet you right.” Seungwan agreed. “By the way, where is Yerimmie? Why is she late?” Seungwan said finally get off the topic of BTS.

Her question was being answer when they hears a familiar voice greeting everyone on the hallway.

“Speaking of the devil, here she come”

Yerim was walking happily to the school cafeteria. She was in a good mood today. She was back to bright and bubbly Yerim. Since morning, Yerim can’t seem to stop smiling.

“Yah! What’s wrong with that kid?” Seungwan whispered to Sooyoung who looks like she don’t give a damn about the younger girl changes of mood.

Sooyoung just shrug her shoulder. “Maybe she already got back with her boyfriend”

“Good morning, unnies” She greets them, wearing the brightest smile on her face. The three girls eyeing her weirdly.

The young girl took a seat next to Seulgi. “Unnie, can I have that bread?” She innocently ask her. The girl pass the plate without saying anything instead she knits her eyebrows, confuse on why the girl was glowing in happiness.

“Hmm, did you two already in good term or something?” Seulgi begin.

Yerim shyly nods her head. “Yes unnie, just like Joohyun unnie said. Everything is just a misunderstood”

“Thank god, I hate seeing you look in trouble” Seulgi patted her head. Yerim smile apologetically to them. She doesn’t mean to make them worried.

“So, when can we meet him?” Seungwan asked. The three of them looking at her anticipated. They was really hoping to see him. They were deadly curious to know who he is. Who is the boy that can make Kim Yerim change just in one night?

“Uhh, about that. I don’t think he can. He was quite busy these days. He was not in Korea.”

“What does he do actually? Why he was always busy? Is it that hard to meet? How can you date someone like him?” Sooyoung was irritated.

It was always the same answer when they asked the same question. Either he was busy or he was not in Korea. When they asked if she can just show them his picture, Yerim said she doesn’t keep it. They don’t even have a single picture together. They asked why, she said that he doesn’t allow her to keep it. It was a way to protect her in case her phone was lost.

What kind of reason is that? They thought.

“How did you meet him?” Seungwan start.

“We were best friend when we were kid. He moved to the next door. That how we got close. I practically with him everywhere and he always drag me together when wants to play. We always glued to each other” Yerim smiles remembering the old good times.

“If he was living next to you, then we already met him even once Kim Yerim! I’ve known you more than 10 years already. I have never met him when I went to your house for supper” Sooyoung grimaced.

“She’s right Yerimmie. We sometimes hang out in your house. Of course sometimes we would bump to each other” Seungwan agreed.

“Well, long story got short. He moved out again to Busan after few months. We got separated.” Yerim said sipping Seulgi ice tea. She remember she was crying hard that time, begging him not to go instead.

“So you meet again?”

“Yes, because of Seulgi unnie and Sooyoung unnie”

Both of them look confuse, pointing their index finger on their face. “You mean us. How? When?” Sooyoung bewildered.

“During BTS fan sign. You drag me there and he was there.”

The two girls tried to recall their memories. That it hit them. “You meet him three years ago and we were there!” they shouted in unison, gaining a few attention from people in the cafeteria.

“Slow down unnie” Yerim mutters to them which they don’t give a damn about it anyway. They just got surprised to know that they have might see Yerim so-called boyfriend.

“I don’t get it. How come he know you after all these years? And how come you recognise him?” Seungwan asked being the only girl who in her right mind for not being loud as the other two girls.

“Yeah, she’s right. There’s like thousand people who has the same name like you” Seulgi asked.

“Yerimmie”

“Yerimmie? What’s wrong with that name?” Sooyoung knits her eyebrows.

“That name, he’s the one who creates it. I only let people who close enough to me, who I treat them like a family call me by that name. That day, Sooyoung unnie was shouting my name too loud until it get lots of attention from those who were there” Yerim explained.

She remembers, three years ago when Sooyoung and Seulgi were forcing her to come out from her house. Yerim actually prefer to stay home, sleeping but those two girls think otherwise. They trick her by saying they want to go somewhere fun and she agreed. She thought they were going to amusement park but Yerim was left dumbfounded when they brought her to BTS Fan Sign.

Yerim was not so into boy groups, she just like to listen their songs but she didn’t bother to know who is this group or that group. She only knows BTS because her members love to talk about them.

Yerim was standing at the back of the crowd. There were lots of fan girls coming to see them and Yerim wished that Seulgi and Sooyoung quickly get what they want so they can leave faster. She watched as Sooyoung was about to get down on the stairs after she finish taking all the seven members signature. When the girl see not sign of Yerim on the place that they left her, worry taking over. She shouted her name to find her. The problem is that she had shouted too loud that it gain almost everyone attention and she was dying in embarrassment. But she never thought that certain someone hear it too.

“And that how we meet again” Yerim concluded her story.

“That’s so sweet. How I wish I have a boyfriend right now?” Seulgi pouted, secretly jealous with the maknae.

“Now it make me more curious to know who he is. What’s his name anyway? I tried to find in social media if he has one”

“His name is….”

Before Yerim could tell them who he was, she was being interrupted by Joohyun who came running to them. “Girls, you won’t believe who coming to this university” she said trying to catch her breath.

“Slow down unnie, who’s coming anyway?” Seungwan passed her a bottle of water because she thinks the girl need one. Joohyun gulp down the water slowly.

“It’s BTS!” she screams.

The two fan girls have a shock expression on their face while the other two wore disbelief expression in their face. “Unnie, I think you just seeing someone else. BTS in Japan right now” Seungwan said, the boys have said it in their interview that she saw just now.

“Yeah, she’s right” Yerim agreed.

“No, girls it true! I saw them walk to our front gates and…” Joohyun stop her sentences. She froze, together with Seulgi who sitting next to her.

“And what unnie?” Yerim waved her hand to Joohyun face to get her attention.

“One of them is walking toward us” she whispered slowly.

“Huh?” the young girl confused. She was about to say something when someone was calling her name.

“Yerimmie” His voice rang into her ears. Yerim look back only to find the man that she been truly missing for the past two months. The man that make her worried sick, the man that she loves is walking to her. She gets up from her seat only to run and hug him.

“Kook!” She hugs him. Burying her face on his chest, smelling all the scents that she had been missing. The man rest his chin on her head, feeling so right to hug the woman in his arm right now.

She broke the hug only to look at him carefully. She missed seeing him up close. “What are doing here? I thought you were not in Korea.” He still hold her up close while the girl have her hand on his waist.

He removes a strain of hair and put it behind her ear, then using both his hands to cup her cheek. “Our schedule got cancel last minute. I just got back from the airport and straight here. I miss you so much that I can’t wait to just go home and meet you at night.” He kissed her temple and Yerim closed her eyes feeling the love she’s been missing. “And I’ve got one week free so I can cover up everything that we’ve been missing for the past two months. I can’t wait to cuddle with you” they both giggles together.

“YOUR BOYFRIEND IS JEON JUNGKOOK OF BTS!” Sooyoung shouted.

-

A few days later

Yerim was busy arranging her study table when suddenly Jungkook come inside her room looking pale and quickly hug her from behind.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” she began to worry, releasing his hand from her waist to look at his face.

Jungkook drags her to her bed making she sits on his lap. He hugs her again before saying “Your friends is scarier than my fans” He said remembering his meeting with them. Especially the girl name Sooyoung.

Yerim lets out small chuckles. “I thought you say there nothing to be worried because my friends are fans of your group”

“Shut up!” he said still hugging her.

“What did you guys talk about?” Yerim was curious since the unnies did not let her tag along, saying that they wants to know Jungkook better while wearing their mischievous smile. Yerim just pray that they don’t bother him with too many question.

Jungkook sigh before replying. “Well, I could just say that I receive a lots of threats from them if I ever let you down”

Yerim laugh. “They just worried about me because I’m dating such a superstar”

“But everything I said to them, I really mean it” He turns serious.

“What is it?”

He look at her for a while, studying her beautiful face. Making the young girl felt nervous under his stare. “That I would give up everything I had just to be with you. That how much my love meant to you”

And with that he kisses her to seal the promise he made to her, to her friends and to the world.

The end