i-iii

Nostradamus made a footnote about this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  NOSTRADAMUS MADE A FOOTNOTE ABOUT THIS      

 

an entry for a writing contest, a dream i must've had at once, a running gag in a comedy show.  

 

 

 

 

 

  At this point, I might as well just dedicate every sentence I've ever written, and ever will, to you -- not out of some misinterpreted duty towards you or anything dirty like that, but because you have genuinely become my muse, the beaming lighthouse at the end of a 12 year long voyage at the mercy of the sea. I don't need to get over how much you mean to me, again, though I will never tire of reminding you just how much peace you bring my soul, how quiet all of my energies become in your company, as they simply buzz  in sync with your heartbeats.  I have my hesitations about publishing this, or daring to dedicate this to you, because I'm not nearly as satisfied with it as I wish I were, I don't find it good enough, but when am I ever satisfied with my own work? Don't we all feel this way? Regardless, I wish this will make you laugh, relax, and enjoy your day a bit better. I love you, now and forever.                               "I hope to arrive to my death, late, in love, and a little drunk."   - Atticus (2017)

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter