Looks can be deceiving…Your mouth has a mind of its own….

Last Valentine's day

Erica P.O.V

I hummed the lyrics to Halo by Beyoncé as I turned another page of my day- planner; organizing graphics was a lot of work, especially when I had to do the job of 3 people. 

I was so concentrated I failed to move out of the way before I crashed on someone , we both ended up sprawled on the floor, ‘’Sorry, Sorry, are you okay, ? ‘’I asked glancing at the figure.  

I scrambled quickly to my feet as the face of Kim Jaejoong came into view.

Smite Me OH Mighty Smitter.

Of all the people to run into, it had to be Mr. Egomaniac himself, it’s like after DBSK went on hiatus; his attitude off camera became horrible. He turned into such spoiled brat.

The thing is he used to be such a decent person, the company has he and his friends on a high pedestal, so I have to make him happy. 

‘Mianhe, ’I offered my hand; he just slapped it away, before standing by himself.

‘Why don’t you watch where you are walking next time,’ he glared at me.

Honestly, I wanted to mess up that perfect hair of his so much, it was oh so tempting, I wish I had a sharpie right now to draw all over that pretty face.

‘Well excuse me for walking, ‘I muttered turning away.

It’s like all musicians have bat ears of something, because he heard me, the next thing I know is, a weight on my shoulder leaning down, ‘’You don’t want to mess with me,’ he said coldly, squeezing me shoulders.

I twisted his arm before kicking him in the balls, he groaned in pain, squatting down, I patted his head, ‘’You don’t ever put your hands on a girl, ‘I retorted walking away.

 

A few hours later, while I was about to walk to my car, someone covered my mouth; I smelled the chloroform before blacking out.

 When I woke up, I grabbed my head in pain and moaned because of the splitting headache.

The door to the room I was in creaked open and in walked …you guessed it, Mr. Egomaniac.

He wordlessly hand me some Paracetemol and a glass of water, I took them, muttering a brief thanks.  

‘Why am I here? ‘’Where am I? ‘’ I questioned rapidly. He put a hand over my mouth to stop my rapid speaking, ‘’I’ll answer just follow me,’’ he motioned for me to follow.


We reached a balcony, showing the clear view of the night sky, Clara and Kelley were probably brooding by now, I haven’t talked to my best friends in months, and we lost contact with each other.

Such is the way of the world, even I can’t understand it.

I sighed, leaning over the edge, the wind blew, goose bumps rising on my hands, I rubbed my shoulders for some warmth, before I felt to arms encircling my waist, pulling me towards a hard ches.t  I really did want to tell him to let go, but my mouth couldn’t mutter a word, as I sighed in contentment .

I turned my head sideways; to tell him how great the view was when a pair of the softest, sweetest lips met mine in a gently swift kiss.

I wanted to slap him, but I couldn’t, I just wanted to kiss him again so badly.

‘’So the rumors are that you hate me, ‘he asked wonderingly.

‘I don’t hate you, hate you, I just despise the way you act,’’ I replied.

He nodded, before stepping towards me again, my back was faced towards the railing, and his long arms trapped me.  I gazed at him as time slowly passed, -Beep- the ring of his cellphone gave ring, he glanced at me before looking at his phone, scrolling down he saw a new message, opening it, his eyes-widened before he immediately started replying.

I gaped at him astonished, as he finished he grabbed me again and pulled me towards his room.

I saw jiji, his pet cat, curled up in her corner.

 I turned just in time to see him locking the door, ‘’ You are such a douche,’ I stated, avoiding his gaze.

‘Yah Ahjumma, watch it,’ he said.

‘Bwoh? – Ahjumma, yah you Halmoni, yes I went there, Eomma Jaejoong, ‘I taunted.

He narrowed his eyes, ‘Crybaby’’

‘’Diva’’ I retorted.

‘’Brainless ‘’

‘’Troll’’ I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

‘’Monkey’’

‘Pig’’

‘’Jae-yah’’

‘’Ms. Shorty,’’

‘’Mr. Egomaniac’’

‘’’’ I gasped at that, before stalking towards him.

‘’Say that again, ’I growled.  

He visibly gulped, before smirking and pulling me towards him,’’ ‘’ he replied before taking my lips in his, I moaned in his mouth, my hands already in his hair, he suddenly grabbed my feet, I curled my legs around his waist, grinding on him.

He groaned loudly, he pushed me down on the bed, hovering, ‘’I’ll make you take back your words,’’ he whispered. I didn’t get a chance to answer him, before we were kissing again, both of our tongues fighting for dominance; I willingly let him take control.

This night happened to be my most notable memory, I couldn’t ask for a better Valentine’s Day.


Hope you enjoy the last of the trilogy, lastly  will be the epilogue.

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel