Beautiful in White (II)

Beautiful in White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://youtu.be/HeaJ0OCi9sk

Before you guys start reading, I would like to highly recommend you guys to listen to “Beautiful in White by Matt Johnson” while reading this to get the 100% feels on this story. Honestly, I got so inspired to write this one because of this song.

**************************************************

The Shilla Hotel & Resort, Jeju-do.

10th October 2020

15.58pm

 

Today’s the day. The day where I would take her hand and be legally mine. For the pre-wedding ceremony, we decided to exchange our vows and rings on the hilly side of the resort with a beach sight spread across our eyes. The decorations was decorated beautifully in white and wheat colour. Harmonizing with the trees and flowers, that slowly changing into yellow and brown, ready for autumn. Variety of beautiful flowers like white peony and lily of the valley arranged along the isle.

Here I am, standing nervously on the altar. Waiting for the love of my life to walk down that isle. I keep on wiping off the sweats on my palm. Taehyun noona keep on fixing my make up as I was sweating so badly.

 

“Dang it Jiyong. Can you handle your sweats gland for awhile? I’m having the hardest time of my life, keep fixing on your make up. For goodness sake, Ji. Calm down.” Taehyun noona seriously have enough of me. 

“Hey bro, what’s wrong? Still having those wedding jitters” Youngbae came to me and ask as his arms wrap around my shoulders.

“I knew it. These jitters will get worsen as we’re nearing the time. How’d you did this though? Don’t you feel like you want to throw up when you standing on this altar?” I asked him curiously how he manage to control himself on his wedding.

“It will be a lie if I said I wasn’t nervous at all. But I’m telling you Ji, the moment you see Taeyeon walk down that isle, everything will just washed away. You would only see her all the time. Now man up bro, chill, enjoy the moment.” He patted my back and walk to his seat.

“Hey, you ready bro?” Tae Hee. My manager, my best friend, the honoured MC for today, ask me. Signaling the event is about to start. After receiving a nod from me, he signaled the staffs to get ready.

 

Next thing all I know is that, everything is blur but all I can see is a beautiful goddess named Kim Taeyeon, walking down the isle, holding her father’s arm dearly, with a beautiful white dress clad beautifully on her thin and petite body. I couldn’t even hear the wedding march that Seohyun was playing on the piano. I could only hear the sound of my heartbeat. Pumping two times faster in a second.

 

“How are you Jiyong? I hereby handing the hand of my beloved daughter under your care. I hope you could take care of her and brings happiness to her.” Her father said as he handing over Taeyeon’s hand over my own. While Taeyeon, gave her father a dearful hug.

“With all of my heart, I promise to take care of her and give nothing but happiness for her, sir” Even if her father hadn’t asked for such request, I would gladly do that. Because it’s for her. For my Taeyeon.

“Okay lovebirds, I will give you some time for you to say your vows.”  The officiant said finally as we already halfway through the event.

 

As we locked our eyes, the words was about to come out when I felt my breath hitched. I got so emotional, reminisced the memory we shared together, the hardships we’ve been through, the laughs we shared together. I tried so hard to hold back my tears. And I couldn’t help it when I saw Taeyeon’s tear already slide down on her porcelain like cheeks. I held down my head, there’s a few moments of silent while I was trying my best to control myself.

 

“It’s okay bro!!! You can do this!!! Hwaiting!!!”

“Come on Ji!!! You can do this bro!!”

 

I could hear the voices of my friends, families encouraging me. Finally, taking a few deep breath, though with tear trickling down my cheeks, I clear up my throat…

 

“Huu here we go. Sorry for being emotional.” the audience laugh and I could see she’s smiling.

“Honestly, today is the most exciting day of my life, even more so than when I finished grad school…” another round of laughter.

“My darling, Kim Taeyeon, remember the first day we met? It was never a good memory for keep. But I will, forever, because that is when the fate lead me to you. We never have a smooth start. Your love is the kind that is not easily won, but once it is, it is the most generous of all. As the times passes, my love for you grows stronger babe. I never laughed so hard, smiled so much and felt so confident with you by my side. You were always there when I hit the rock bottom. You were always there to praise me at my best. It was never easy to lead our relationship based on our status. Yet, you still hold tightly onto to me despite all the pains I caused you, the remorseful rumours. Then is when I realized, ‘this one is for keep’. You are the woman that I want to spend my whole life with. My body, my mind, my soul, and my heart. They’re all yours. Everything that I have and everything that I am, belonged to you long before today. And I promise that it shall be yours forever. I will be yours forever. I will follow you anywhere you go and anywhere you lead me to. Hand in hand. Heart in heart. Let’s get on with this so that we can grow old together.”

 

Gush of tears sheds from my eyes, same goes to her. I’ve been hold on to this for years. In a moment, this beautiful angel in front of me, will legally be my wife.

 

“From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Kim Taeyeon, to be my dearest wife. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always and for you, to be the most I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle and support you in bad times; to offer you solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter