Beautiful in White (I)

Beautiful in White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Shilla Hotel & Resort, Jeju-do.

9th October 2020

22.56pm

 

One day before the bells ring…

“Hello?”

“Hey….babe. You’re sleeping?”

“Well yeah…. I was about to. What’s wrong Jiyong?” She asked as she can sense the tense in my voice.

“You’re not pulling out right? Cuz if you do, I will hunt you down…” she threaten, from her voice I could tell that she’s about to burst.

“What?! NO… never in million times. I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since I laid my eyes on you babe.” 

 

Don’t want to mess up with the dragon girl because when one’s start to outrage, man it’s not easy to cool them down once they start to….ummm yeah.

 

“So? Is something bothering you?”

“Can you please come out for awhile? I’ve got to see you. I’m about to go crazy right now Kim Taeyeon.”

 

She chuckled. I could imagine her teasing face right now.

 

“Ji, it’s about 11 now. And it’s a bad luck to meet the groom the day before wedding.” She answered.

“Whatta….where the heck did you heard that? That’s bull. Tae, we’re living in the 21st century. Those are just lames myths old people created. Babe… please…..” There, I used my last card to persuade her. My aegyo.

“Hahahaha….ok baby. From your voice, I can say that you are about to go insane. Wait for me at the lobby.” 

 

Actually, me and Taeyeon had arrived in Jeju 3 days earlier for the preparation. And we’ve been stuck beside each other for more than 72 hours. Exempting today, which is the final day before the big event takes place. It was handled by both of our parents and families. Because they say, the groom and the bride should never meet each other the day before the wedding. Which is why I have been so restless the whole day. And now, I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t give a damn on such myth and rules. I have to get to see her.

 

“So what’s the frantic is all about baby? Ya know tomorrow is a…..”

 

Before she could finish her word, I walk fast to her and claimed her lips. I need this to help me calm down a little bit. And Taeyeon’s soft lips could solve any problem that I’m facing, even when earth is about to crack into two. Well too much metaphor but her magic works all the time.

 

“Sorry to disturb your beauty sleep babe… but I have to see you. Can you feel this? This stupid heart haven’t stop beating so fast the whole day!” I said as I put her right palm on my frantic heart.

“Well but I rather choose this stupid heart to not stop beating, cuz if it is….then who’s going to be my groom tomorrow?” she said cheekily. 

“Come baby…let’s take a walk around the pool.” She said as she pulls my hand and we went to the pool.

“I guess I’m having the wedding jitters already.”

“Hahaha…but baby, don’t they usually have the jitters on the wedding day?” Seems like someone is not nervous about tomorrow. We walk a little bit around the pool and sit on one of the reclining bench near the pool.

“Exemption for me. I think tomorrow it’s going to be worsen…” I said as I held down my head. Embarrassed as I could not looked into her brown eyes and show the tough side of me. Because I really can’t. I mean, could you even drink a water when you are about to get married to the love of your life. Moreover, the love you’ve been holding for years. This would the biggest step I would take. Taking the hands of the love of my life and holding onto it to forever.

 

“Hey…baby, this is so not you. Where’s the charismatic and confident G-Dragon? The guy who don’t give a damn about the challenges he’s about to face?”  She asked and held up my head with both of her hands.

“Well but the one who’s going to marry the goddess Kim Taeyeon is just a regular and weak-hearted guy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter