Chapter 2

Love Like That

“Never in this life, i thought of having you as my cure”

 

Past Time

 That night Sehun can’t sleep because of  that person keep appeared into his mind. He never felt like this and tried to deny it but this feeling won’t let him rest in peace.

“I have to meet him”. Sehun said and get up.

 Sehun take a look himself in the mirror and beside there’s a calendar mark on Tuesday.

“April 12, what a great day to meet him again”. He said to himself and smile.

At school, Sehun is called to the teacher office.

“You have been the best student in this school”. Said Yunho his teacher.

“It was nothing sir” Sehun reply.

“I have recommended you to Seoul University so after you graduate you’ll have no worry about the test”. His teacher said happily.

“Is that true? I’m very surprise”. Sehun said and wide his eyes.
“Yes, not only that you have full scholarship there”

“I’m surprise to hear that sir,thank you for your recommendation” Sehun said and shake his teacher hand.

 Sehun then excuse himself. It is very true Sehun been honour as best student,attractive student and active student.

Beside that he can’t deny if his mother have a part of this achievement too. Because he always been study and sosial faking has been his ability.

Sehun is not a loner in school because he need to survive and improve his impresive ability. In fact, he has a lot of friend but Sehun never trust them. He just can’t, eventhough their personality is nice. Skeptical indeed but he just can’t change that habit.

“Sehun!” Call Seohyun

“What is it?” he reply with no interest.

“What’s with that uninterested answer!” Seohyun crossed her arm.

“it was nothing, you know i’m a boring person”

“Boring when you have this cute face and personality” Seohyun said and pinch his cheek.

 Seohyun was a goddess at school, she’s so pretty and many boys are like her. She has very kind personality and befriend with everyone except Sehun which is makes her interest on him.

“Let’s have an ice cream after this, it’s your birthday right” Seohyun said.

“How did you know?” Sehun surprisely answer.

“I’m always know” Seohyun said.

 They agree to have ice cream after school.

 

 “Sehun?..”. called someone.

 Sehun turn around and see the man he was waiting for.

“Suho...” Sehun said

“who is this guy?” Said Seohyun

 Suho doesn’t see if Seohyun was there and then he introduce himself to Seohyun.

“Is she your girlfriend?”. Suho ask

“Girlfriend?.. Haha No.. we’re just friend” Seohyun said.

 Somehow Suho feels relieve hearing that from Seohyun.

 

In the end three of them are sitting on the same table. Sehun doesn’t even understand how can it ended up like this. Suho and Seohyun now talking like they are long time friend.

“I’m sorry, i still don’t understand why are we sitting on the same table again?” Sehun said.

“Sehun.. don’t be rude to him” Seohyun said.

 Sehun find it really surprise, this is the first time he see Seohyun defend someone else.

“why are you dislike me ?” he asked.

“Clearly, you are a stranger to me and now you are sitting together with us” I state it as I look him in the eye.

“Surely, we are fine” said Seohyun.

 Sehun suprised with Seohyun attitude toward him. He is a stranger, a person that never won Sehun heart to sit on this table.

“whatever” Sehun rolled his eyes and eating his ice cream.

 He notice that Suho staring at him. But he does not care.

“It may seems weird, but I wanted to get along” Suho said to them

With a quick reply of yes from Seohyun, surely does not make Sehun happy.

“What is your intention? I mean don’t you look old to be around high schooler?”

Suho think for a while “Friendship? And I will correct you that I am actually a freshman at Seoul University”

His statement makes them surprise “Seoul University!?” Seohyun exclaimed

“Sehun will be going there !! Isn’t this a fate?” Seohyun continue

 “Seohyun!!!” said Sehun angrily.

 He is now looking at Seohyun with disgust. Nothing is normal, why she cannot kept a secret?

“Don’t be angry, It is a good thing to share the news with your friend” Suho trying to calm him down.

“Are you my friend?” Sehun state sarcasly.

Suho feels a dissapointment by Sehun statement. He just wanted to be warm, even though this is only their second encounter. Now, he can only falls in silence.

“Sehun! You are being too rude! He is trying to be nice!”

“Nice? Do you think you could easily believe his nice face?” Sehun smirk

“No wonder many guys like you and you have always heartbroken”

The word Sehun said has finally crossing the line. Seohyun stands up and hit the table. “We are not friend”

“Seohyun, please calm down, he is just-“ Suho said

“No, Maybe this is how he is trully feel. I thought you are the only person who thinks different about me. Now, I am a too? Wow” Seohyun continue.

She packed her bag and immediately leave the shop.

“Seohyun!” Suho looked at me. “Aren’t you going to chase her?”

“Don’t even bother to speak with me”  Sehun said and stares outside the window.

“Sehun, I will leave. I... think this not going to work” Suho said.

“Your leaving?” Sehun look at him.

“Yeah”

 Sehun only can chuckle with his statement and continue to look outside the window.

 Suho then leaving him. He know that he is not suitable and stranger to anyone life. He even questioning why is he even involved in someone else situation?

“I wonder why” then he continue his step.