Chapter 1

Love Like That

Chapter 1

“I hate love...if in the end everything was like this. I hope I never fall in love”.

 

Past Time

“Oh Sehun”. Called his teacher.

 He stand up from his chair and slowly walk to his teacher.

“you have the best score again,congratulation”. His teacher praised him.

 It was nothing to Oh Sehun to get A score than anyone in his classroom but one thing that he never get to fill, it is his heart.

His heart was solid like rock and hard to trust people or even want to have relationship with someone. Everyday of his life was filled with study and tear which the tear has turn into strength now. The strength to hate and the will to hate human being.

 “what is it now”. He look his phone write brightly “mom”.

 He answered the phone.

“Yes?”. Sehun said.

“There’s no course for today and I will be back tommorow, so study and makes sure you eat and breathing”. Said his mom.

“...”. and sehun hang up.

It always been like this so he doesn’t care,all he have to care now is about ice cream. Sehun found himself very fonded with ice cream because it can erase his hateful feeling for awhile.

 When he arrived at the ice cream store, he looked at the menu and decided to have strawberry ice cream with onion ring.

He stand on the line which is a little bit long and in front of him there’s a man wearing leather jacket and cover himself with sunglasses while on his back there’s a children who poke his leg.

“This kid..”. sehun said in his mind.

For awhile the kid only poke and then push sehun to the guy in front of him.

“Sorry..”. said sehun to the man.

“it’s fine,.. but my glasses is drop until there” he pointed near the counter.

“and it would make me wait on the back again if i take it”. He said.

“I will do the order while you just wait, it’s my apologize” sehun said.

“That’s great idea, okay then. Order me chocolate ice cream” the man said.

“okay”. Sehun agree

 After the long wait, finally it’s Sehun turn to order. He order and wait on the sideline for the ice cream .

“what is your name?” the man ask

“Oh Sehun”. Sehun said

“I’m kim Junmyeon, you can call me Suho” Suho said friendly.

Sehun have no interest to talk with this guy because all he can see is fake and that fake smile on this man is really annoying.

“Nice to meet you” Sehun said without looking at him.

“let’s sit together” Suho offer and Sehun refuse it quickly with no and go to his chair near the window.

But Suho keep persistently sit with him and said hello to him.

“I think i said it very clear that i don’t want to sit with stranger”. Sehun said clearly.

“we’re not stranger anymore, i mean we know each other name that’s the process of bonding” He reply.

“Bonding? Is that even real? I mean if in the end it meant to be break then what is the point of bonding? Or should i say friendship,relationship and every other thing?”. Sehun said furiously.

Suho can understand what kind of type Sehun is and it is someone that is “Broken”.

“Even hurt is also consider bonding to know each other well, even in the end they hate each other or leave each other that bond is still there to remind and repeat the same past mistake.”

Sehun slowly listen to his word because he’s the first people that can keep up with that word while the other always saying “Just be patient” or “it’s a destiny” which is leaving no answer to his wondering question.

“I think you get the point and see that past mistake is still the ghost of them” Sehun reply.

“True, but that doesn’t mean the ghost will always be there if you look at it on the otherside and tried to forgive each other and learn. I’m sure even the most broken thing can be heal.” Suho said firmly and makes Sehun heart beating for the first time.

 “....” Sehun couldn’t speak of this statement because he has no proof of that.

“It looks like you don’t enjoy your day if i’m around, i’ll be leaving now, nice to meet you” Suho stand up and Sehun pull his jacket and said “Will you come again?”. Suho feel little bit shock hearing this from him but also happy.

“I will come again” Suho said

“At the same time? “

“At the same time and day”

“Thank you” Sehun said sincerely for the first time and letting his hand go from Suho jacket.