please

thirst

Hums whispered out of , leaving her lips effortlessly as it moved with the wind. The sound covered the air around her, swinging her feet back and forth. Everything seemed to be getting warmer but for Hwang Eunbi it wasn't. Her heart felt cold, especially for the one girl.
She'd heard the story. Everyone has. About Kim Sojung. Only the story was between the vampires though Eunbi never felt so much pity. It was a shame that two of Kim Sojung's lovers passed. One being Jung Yerin and the second Jung Eunbi.
Eunbi never knew the older one but she definitely knew Jung Yerin. It was hard to hear that the girl passed away because of some ing vampire. Of course others wouldn't know it was because on Sojung, no, hell, they thought it was some natural cause. Being killed by a vampire is far from natural.

Eunbi stared at her nails, picking at her cuticles that were dry from the cool winds.
There was always a chance for Jung Eunbi, there really was. It's just that it's been a month since she'd died and Kim Sojung never looked more miserable.
She looked ragedy all the time, hair messed up in a bun and clothes that didn't seem to match. But that didnt stop Eunbi from staring at the girl all times.
Observing is what she was doing. Normally she wouldn't look at Kim Sojung in class but only this time she did. Scratch that, she glared at her when Yerin died. Yes, Eunbi hated Sojung. What was she supposed to do? Sojung killed Yerin. Only rage and anger was felt towards the girl though Eunbi had a sense of pity for her. Even with the grudge Eunbi knew there was a little more to the story than meets the eye.

She still remembered the first time her and Eunbi shared a kiss. All the memories were there, slowly replacing the ones with Yerin. But Eunbi could never replace Yerin. Both of them were too important to her to compare.
Sojung's eyes were dull, barely open as she listened mindlessly to her boring teacher. Nothing was the same. The seat next to her was empty. Cold. The spot where Jung Eunbi used to sit was now occupied by some new girl that looked mischievious, daring... and mysterious almost. It seemed like nothing to anyone, no one cared that Eunbi suddenly vanished. The thought made Sojung scowl. People in her class only liked Eunbi for her looks and not her personality, considering how they didn't give a about her being gone. All the boys she was jealous of now just made her furious.
As bad as it sounds, Sojung wanted to kill them. But she wasn't like that.

Oh but you are.
You murderer.

Sojung froze up in her mind upon hearing the voice in her head. What was it? Was it her own distorted mind trying to convince her that she's bad? Most likely. Or could it be the girl who was smirking next to her? Also very likely.

"what?" She muttered, finally confronting the mysterious girl.

"Nothing."

Furrowing her eyebrows in an almost comedic way, Sojung rolled her eyes and leaned against the backrest.
Something felt familiar. The atmosphere... felt like Eunbi was there, next to her and all. But she wasn't, no one was next to her except for the girl who was still staring. Her piercing eyes stared into Sojung's, breaking through the retina and looking inside of her brain.
Sojung could feel it. Feel the girl poking around and tapping into her thoughts.

"What the is wrong with you?" Sojung hissed, pushing the girl by the shoulder.
Others seemed to notice this little interaction, eyes turning and shifting towards the fight. Gasps left their mouths as they saw Kim Sojung and Hwang Eunbi glaring intensely at each other. Yes, perhaps Hwang Eunbi was being a little too discreet but she really couldn't care less.

"I should say that to you, Kim Sojung." Eunbi snapped.
Portraying a lioness in her attitude, Sojung cocked an eyebrow while pressing them together. Eyes burned into every part of her upper body as students stared at them due to their little fight. , what would Eunb think? Sojung's mind worked on it's own, immediately thinking that Jung Eunbi was still in the world.
She was not. She was far from in this world. Eunbi was probably in heaven considering that the girl was like an angel.
Sojung didn't know how much more whipped she can get for Jung Eunbi but she wanted it to stop. It hurt. So ing much. She couldn't even say 'i love you' to her. She couldn't confess when she finally realized what she felt for the human. But it just wasn't meant to be. Even with that thought in her mind, Sojung couldn't get the smell of sweet peppermints that reminded her so much of Eunbi.

"and who are you exactly?" the girl lowered her tone, seemingly cooling down the fight.
It was definitely not coolling. The same glares and sharp looks sparked between their gazes.

Hwang Eunbi thought for a moment.
Was she cruel? Yes, not to much of an extent but at times she is. The idea was definitely triggering for Kim Sojung much less Eunbi.
It was bad. She shouldn't do it, after all Eunbi had a nice heart, even without it actually beating.

"I'm Eunbi."

"I'm Eunbi."

The Hwang's name echoed in Sojung's mind, limbs freezing along with the leaves outside. Eunbi, her voice never sounded so... deep. Even her looks were different. Was this meant to be? Was Jung Eunbi already reincarnated into someone elses body? That wasn't how it worked though Sojung couldn't help but stare at Hwang Eunbi's face for an uncomfortable amount of time. Eunbi, Eunbi, Eunbi.
Sojung needed her. She needed her now more than ever. Her already broken glass heart started to break further upon hearing her name. It hadn't been in the air for much time so to hear Jung Eunbi's name come out of someones lips? It hurt. The glass heart protected by her bones broke from the inside out. A crack webbed from inside, breaking a whole line across her heart.

Meanwhile, the Hwang actually felt pity. Seeing Kim Sojung mentally break in front of her was saddening, depressing almost.
She could see the pain in her red eyes as Sojung moved her gaze away from her. Eunbi's mischievious smile fell, forming into an unnoticable frown.
Perhaps Eunbi was too cruel. Seeing Sojung like this wasn't normal. The vampire was usually the happy-go-lucky type, the complete opposite of Eunbi. Well... until Yerin... died but that's for another day.

"Hw- Hwang Eunbi..." She stuttered.

Relaxation was clear in Sojung's body and face, falling down onto her desk with a solemn expression. 
That same cloudy look appeared in her eyes, lazy as it fluttered closed. A sigh left Sojung's lips, already feeling her stomach start to growl. She would've eaten it's just that Eunbi wasn't there to help her. Thinking of Eunbi was undemanding for Sojung, it was like a habit. A habit for a whole ing month. Sojung then turned to Hwang Eunbi, glancing down at her body then up. Now that she realized it, Hwang Eunbi didn't smell so bad considering that her attitude was bitter and rude.

"Stop looking at me like that." The girl snapped, flicking her wrist at Sojung.
"Also don't even think about feeding off of me, i'm not some blood bag."

Sojung flinched at the word blood bag.
Oh . Well, her cover was blown. Today was the day she'd finally get kicked out of night school.

"We're the same, Kim Sojung." Eunbi huffed.
She crossed her arms, shivering as cold wind breezed past her creating a twitching through out her whole body. It was cold, especially without Yerin.
That time was long ago though, almost a year and a half since her death. Eunbi should forget it. But she couldn't, she couldn't just forget Yerin.
The girl was everything to her.

"How so?" Sojung was uninterested though glad that she wasn't getting kicked out.
Tapping her finger on the worn out tables, Sojung finally realized why Hwang Eunbi felt so familiar. Not becaues she  was connected to Jung Eunbi in any sort of way but because she... well, she was 'the same' as her. Despite figuring out the answer for herself, Sojung let Eunbi explain the whole deal about how they were similiar.

Days became brighter as winter was fading, snow slowly melting into water, flooding the streets.
Muddy puddles and pieces of ice covered the ground, splashing or breaking as Sojung stepped into them. Her vision seemed to grey out. Everything seemed so boring and dull to her once bright eyes. And even though winter was starting to end, Sojung felt colder than ever. This time of year was always sad.
Sometimes it snowed and those days were okay but today was not one of those days. The sky was gloomy, clouds hanging above the vampire's head as she walked in the black snow. It was hard unlike the soft and fluffy snow that Eunbi was so excited to see.

Sojung parted her lips by a bit, releasing the hot air in . A small ball of fog rose up in the air making Sojung follow it, raising her head up to see it dissolve into nothingness.

"Kim Sojung?" A girl's voice, a familiar one that is, interrupted her little moment.
It wasn't like Sojung was busy or anything but she preferred not to be bothered. That is until she saw the girl's face.

"hm?" The latter hummed, looking straight ahead at the red-haired girl in front of her.
She was pretty but not as pretty as Eunbi. A scarf wrapped around her neck as if she was Eunbi. The design was even the same. Though Sojung wasn't going to make the same mistake by thinking that Jung Eunbi could be reincarnated.

"I'm Choi Yuna, Eunbi's friend?"

A lump formed in Sojung's throat, causing her to freeze up and choke on that little ball. , it was just the next day and someone already mentioned her? The feeling never hurt so much. She used to feel so happy when Eunbi's name came to her ears. Almost as if her heart would actually beat again.

"I saw you two made friends a little while ago and..." Yuna fiddled with her numb hands, fidgeting and stepping around as she was hesitant to ask her question.
"um... since you two... were pretty close, I was hoping you knew where she went?"

.
Wasn't she hoping for this? For someone to finally realize that Jung Eunbi was gone? The sense of emptiness washed away in her heart, replaced with anxiety and worry. She wasn't one to tell everyone that she killed Eunbi, hell, even with Yerin she just said she... well... passed away from a sickness. But even with that Sojung felt like she was betraying Eunbi, making her life feel dishonored and unaccomplished if she lied about her death. Choi Yuna never made her feel this anxious, fidgeting the same as the girl did before.

"I..."

"If you don't know I'll just ask someone else." Yuna shrugged and slouched in disappointment.

Why did this hurt so much? Sojung wasn't Choi Yuna yet she felt so much pity and regret. Oh. That's what it was. Regret. She took away someone's life who had potential and good people in her life. And she killed her. Sojung's lip trembled not only from the cold but from the overwhelming rush of heat. Not this again. Not this burning emotion that seemed to fire her up though not in a good way. Her knees buckled, falling helplessly on the wet dirty ground as hot tears rushed from her eyes. Choi Yuna had already walked away, leaving Sojung all by herself. Like always.
The day never seemed any more depressing, wanting to whelve herself into the snow and disappear. Sojung just wanted to vanish. Without Eunbi or Yerin her life had no purpose. The two girls she actually cared for were now gone. All because of her. She had to live and inure with this her whole life.

Unless if it ended right now.

Sojung didn't know how to die as a vampire but she'd attempted it before when Yerin died. Yeah, didn't work. She tried eating garlic, using a stake to stab herself but nope, nothing, nada, zilch. Only time she actually felt like dying was when Yerin and Eunbi died in her arms. In her ing arms. Sojung just wanted to be in solitude, do nothing, have nothing. No one else cared for her like they did.

"Get up." The words were sharp like the wind but unlike the winds, it had a sense of reassurence and warmth.

Sojung didn't notice how her tears were stopped and dried on her cheeks. Her knees, shakily, brought her up. Water seeped through her pants, numbing her legs though it didn't bother her. What bothered her the most is that Hwang Eunbi stood in front of her. But the girl's words were mellifluous to her ears even if Hwang Eunbi wasn't the most liked person, according to Sojung.

"We don't have all day Sojung-eonni, time is ticking." Eunbi tapped the non-existent watch on her wrist. And rather waiting for Sojung to get up herself, Eunbi grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. The older kept her gaze at the ground, swayying side to side as Eunbi dragged her off to... well Sojung didn't know where but she trusted Eunbi enough to know that it wasn't a bad place. Soon enough, their feet stopped at a riverside where the water's surface had frozen up and just started to melt. The sight wasn't astonishing nor was it ugly instead the sight relaxed Sojung's eyes. Dead trees sat at the riverbank, blowing meaninglessly in the wind. Dirty snow covered the entire area until Eunbi swiped it off a bench.

"Sit, it's not wet." Complying to Eunbi's suggestion, Sojung frown as the girl sat next to her.

This river. It wasn't just any river. All her memories with Yerin were in this specific spot. Where the girl confessed, where she had her first kiss, everything... except for her death. Sojung could still remember, crystal clear, how Yerin danced in the moonlight, just for her. How her feet floated across the ground, eyes flickering with emotion and yet her dance still seemed so strong. It talked to her, in the vampire's cold heart. But why here? Eunbi shouldn't know where she and Yerin had her first kiss.

"Do you know this place? Sojung-eonni?" She asked, as if she already knew the answer.

"Why'd you bring me here?" The latter raised her eyebrows and stole a glance at the girl but Eunbi was only lookin towards the frozen river.

"Why'd you kill her?'

All movement stopped along with the time. Sojung's body stiffened, hands gripping together as she now refused to look at Eunbi.
Throat swelling in response, Sojung flinched, feeling the eyes of the other vampire on her. It pierced her soul, a knife straight to her heart with just a simple question.
Why'd you kill her? Kill her? Sojung didn't know if it was directed at Jung Yerin or Jung Eunbi but she had a feeling it was towards the older. Why else would Eunbi bring her to the special place where only her and Yerin would go to? Why'd you kill her? She was cruel. Sojung didn't know why she was in this situation with Eunbi. The girl only wanted Yerin to be with her, forever. She wanted to fulfill her request, she wanted to satisfy the girl. Forever, Sojung wanted to love her forever. Why'd you kill her? Sojung never meant to. Love was still in her heart though it was fleeting along with her other emotions.

Why'd you kill her? Why'd did she have to die?

It's your fault. You did this to her.

It's not my fault. Yerin wanted this.

She didn't want to die.

It's not my fault. Yerin knew the risks and yet she still asked me.

Yerin didn't deserve to die.

It's not my fault. It's not my fault.

It's my fault.

Sojung fell into an abyss, only to be surrounded with darkness. No light was in the dark cave, wandering mindlessly.
Nothing scared her anymore. Not the bats squeaking around her or the spiders crawling on the walls. Only the thought of Yerin leaving her was scary. Only the thought of killing Eunbi was scary. A loud crack echoed in the cave as Sojung stepped on a rock. The place spilt into two, jumping on one side as Sojung looked down the darker chasm. But she could see it. Light. It reminded her of Eunbi's laugh. No fear, she couldn't show any fears. Sojung fell down the crack, wind whispering against her ears.

It's your fault.

Repeating over and over and over again. But it soon stopped. Sojung's body froze, gravity stopping as she floating in the warm light. Feet cutting through the air, Sojung kicked around making herself move in the wind. Perhaps going further in this light was a mistake. It hurt, her heart tearing apart piece by piece. All the memories with either Yerin or Eunbi was there. Sojung only wished that she didn't have to see the ones with Yerin, she didn't need to be reminded that she killed her.

It's your fault.

She neglected the memories of Yerin, soon turning those ones into memories with Eunbi. Yet it hurt even more.

You killed Jung Eunbi.

A flash of light blinded Sojung. Her shoes were gone as a pool of water covered her feet. The skies were blue reflecting off the water to make it seem as if there was none. Another pair of feet stood before her. As weird as it was, Sojung could tell whose it was..

"Eunbi?" Sojung spoke though no sound came out.

They both stood in the same waters, splashing as Sojung took a step closer. As soon as Sojung took another step, a geyser blocked her from coming any closer. As if Eunbi didn't want her to get closer. The hot water burned on Sojung's skin though cooling down quickly as the stream dripped down her soaked body. Water dripped on her cheeks, falling into the pool. The sound was loud. Droplets continously dripped, rippling against the smooth surface of water until it disppeared into nothing. As the geyser stopped, Sojung only found Eunbi changed to Yerin.
The girl's back faced Sojung, looking up at the vast skies. A flurry of unending emotions ran through Sojung mostly containing the warmth that Yerin gave her.

"Yerin? Look at me please." Silent.

Sojung cautiously walked closer, and to her relief, no geysers.

Look what you've done Sojung. You've killed me and Eunbi... Yerin's lips moved but no sound, talking silently with each other. But even as Yerin spoke, Sojung knew what she was saying. The dead girl of her dreams was still living, inside of her. Yerin took a step forward, water sending Sojung's body backwards. The pressure was too great, blasting her off.
Next thing she knew was that she was on the ground. Her back was wet and soaked from snow melting underneath it. Hwang Eunbi stood over her, eyes flaring with anger. She knew. Oh she most definitely knew.

"Now answer my question, why did you kill Jung Yerin and Jung Eunbi? For your own pleasure?" Eunbi spat at her once she stood up.

Sojung ran a hand through her hair, ears ringing. Why was this happening? Why does Hwang Eunbi know Yerin? Why does she care?
So many questions yet so little answers. But Sojung had to find it for herself. Why why and why? Just why did she make the same mistake with Eunbi? Eunbi was rightfully hers but the girl didn't give consent unlike Yerin and yet... she died in the exact same way. It was all so stupid. Sojung blamed herself... how could she not? After the girls blood dry there was no way that Sojung would put it on her hunger because that's basically the same as saying she killed them. It was all the same.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Bull! What did you have against Yerin? You ended her life! She was going to be successful!" Eunbi pushed the girl's shoulder back. And that really made Sojung angry. Her eyes flashed a red as she shoved Eunbi back.

"What the is wrong with you? You don't know anything!"

"It doesn't change the fact that you ing killed her!" Eunbi screamed, eyes watering at the thoughts. Not again. Not this.
Tears rushed out of her eyes, falling onto the snow, melting it immediately. The flame was burning stronger than ever, emotions flaring and letting free as the fire's ashes flew up in the air.
"You killed her... and she's gone, forever..." She clenched her fist, punching Sojung in the face. A gash cut on her lip causing the latter to wince, touching the blood lightly with her finger. The facts were true, she couldn't argue with Eunbi yet she felt the same feeling. Anger. Only anger was now letting loose. Eunbi knew nothing about her relationships. The girl was an adolescent for crying out loud. She was immature and stupid. Just like Sojung.

"You're right Eunbi, I did kill her but do you know why? Do you know how Yerin begged me, ME! A ing vampire for goodness sake, to turn her? Do you know how much it hurt to see her dead and cold in my arms?! No you don't because you don't know how it feels to kill a loved one do you?" Sojung pushed Eunbi towards the ground, emotions that were once bottled up and now lashed out on the girl. it. It all hurt too much anyways. Sojung felt it every single day. The memories, whenever they came back Sojung could feel it tearing and breaking away at her heart. She could feel her ocean of emotions building up everytime she heard Eunbi or Yerin's names. The sinking in her stomach when Yuna came to ask her about Eunbi. Killing someone was something you'd never forget, not the feeling of remorse and regret but the one single fact that they person that layed died in your arms was just alive a few seconds ago. Yet their life was gone.

All because of me

"I-"

"I loved Yerin to death. We loved each other and we wanted to be with each other, forever." The flame was starting to go out now shifting her gaze to the snowy ground. Dead grass was starting to peek out from beneath it, brown and ugly. But Sojung knew it would grow into those beautiful blades of green, like the ones Yerin danced in. Flowers would grow and create the beautiful landscape that reminded her of Eunbi. Everywhere she went , Sojung thought of the two. Constantly on her mind.

"Do you get it now? The memories that are still stuck in my brain from that very day... it's terrible Eunbi I admit it and I'm sorry for that... but me admitting to my mistakes wont bring her back." Her words cut into Eunbi's heart, swallowing thickly as her head hung low along with Sojung's.
All this time she held a grudge against Yerin because she had killed her love... and yet Yerin didn't even love her back. Eunbi knew it was a one-sided relationship from the start but having no chance at all? And having her killed by the only one she loved? Eunbi was wounded to the heart just like Sojung. The pianos in her ears rung loudly, tears crusting up on their cheeks as Eunbi sniffed.

"Jung Eunbi, what about her?"

"Hwang Eunbi, please I don't I want to-"

"Just... please? I need to know Sojung-eonni, just for sure." The girl's eyes pleaded her and worked successfully.

Sojung heaved a sigh as the gash on her lip slowly healed. She sat next to Eunbi, wrapping her arms around her. The hug was might've been unnecessary but she needed one nevertheless. Calming. As fired up as she was, Sojung quickly calmed down after sharing a small hug with the girl. She knew, deep in her heart, that Eunbi had some sort of feeling for Yerin. Honestly, it was sad. Sojung knew that Yerin's heart was only hers and she crushed it.

"I love her." It was satisfying to say the magic words. Never Sojung thought she'd ever say those words again.

"Do you now?"

Eunbi's voice was heart-stopping.
What was this? It wasn't her. Sojung tucked her bottom lip into , the breath taken out of her lungs. Her head turned upwards to see the sight in front of her. This wasn't possible. Or was it? Tears welled up in the corner of Sojung's eyes causing it to burn. A sniffle came naturally, in the cold wind only to have her nostrils burn along with her eyes. Was this real? Was it just the voice inside her head trying to trick her? Sojung didn't know what to believe but she didn't want to know the answer. Her eyes closed shut, trying her best to rid of the tears. But her voice. It sounded angelic and so close yet so far away. As much as she wanted to be beside the girl, Sojung couldn't help but think she wasn't real.

A step in the grass snapped Sojung out of her thoughts. It seemed as if every noise echoed in her brain, bouncing off each other continously, giving her a headache. Sojung took a deep breath, standing up from the bench though eyes not opening. The crunching of the grass grew louder, flinching once she saw those familiar shoes stopped beneath her eyes. It wasn't true... right? Sojung wanted it to be true, she wanted this to be reality. Is this just a dream? Questions kept on growing in her mind, like a virus, constantly moving and creating new things. Or the same things. The same question kept on reoccuring in her mind.

"Sojung look at me, please." Her voice reminded Sojung of a piano, soft and calming. Every word that came out of was like that, making Sojung fall under her spell. A hand caressed the older's cheek causing her to flinch. The touch felt so real. Sojung closed her eyes, not ready for the sight in front of her.

"Is this real? Are you really here?" Sojung's voice quivered, tears running down her cheeks.

Please please please, just be there.
All Sojung ever wanted was to see her again.

"Kiss me and find out~" The girl's snarky voice that Sojung remembered oh so clearly was there. Her eyes finally opened, looking up at the girl in front of her. And boy, her eyes never felt so refreshed. Sojung's lip trembled before she brought the small girl into her arms and pressed their lips together. The kiss was passionate though gentle, slowly moving against each other's desirable lips. The same lips that Sojung missed for so long. As soon as they parted, a wavering breath was given back to Sojung, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"Did you miss me Sojung?" 

"Of course I did, Jung Eunbi." A giant smile formed on Sojung's face, going ear to ear as she raised the girl in the air. Eunbi let out a small yelp, feeling Sojung's fingers grip her waist tightly. Laughter filled the air around them, constantly giving each other small kisses as Sojung swung Eunbi around in circles. It felt as if they were dancing in a field of flowers. The flowery scent of Eunbi wafted into her nose making Sojung feel euphoric. Never in her life she felt so happy.
As the couple danced in circles, the sun peeked out from the clouds, lighting up the area around them. They shared a small giggle, giving each other chaste kisses as Eunbi wrapped her arms around Sojung's waist. This was very much real. And the feelings that came along with it.

"I was trying to find you for so long..." Eunbi giggled, tracing her fingers on the folds of Sojung's clothes.

"How are you still alive?"

Eunbi looked up at Sojung with furrowed eyebrows, attempting to act angry from her bold question. She looked anything but angry. To Sojung, she resembled a adorable bunny with pinchable cheeks. So she did. Pinch her cheeks I mean. A small whine came from the girl underneath, pouting her lips as Sojung continued to play with her face. Eunbi looked perfect. Though her hair grew a bit longer than she remembered, down to her shoulders as it had a slight curl. Eunbi's bangs were a bit wispier and her lips... well her lips were the exact same, cute and plump.

"awww~ my bunny is so cute~" Sojung squealed, kissing Eunbi on the tip of her nose. She couldn't stop complimenting Eunbi from the moment they kissed, constantly telling her how beautiful she was or giving her loving kisses.

"Okay okay you can stop that now!" Eunbi huffed. She rubbed her face gently once Sojung let go, already sensing that they were red.
"ahem, anyway, back to your question..." How was she supposed to say this? I mean Eunbi wasn't a very blunt person but she could just say that Sojung turned her into a vampire. But where's the fun in that?
Eunbi opened , smiling almost as she showed off her new teeth. Just like Sojung, the canines were sharper than before. And now that Sojung looked closer, she could see the red hue in Eunbi's eyes.

"I'm just glad you're here..." Sojung smiled. Not exactly greasily but a warm one, one filled with love.
Her eyes moved along to the smile, curving only a bit. Everything felt so good. A warmth engulfed Sojung's body rather than the cold ocean water washing over her. All she felt with Eunbi was love. Love. It never felt so good before. Perhaps it was the sudden appearance of Eunbi, coming out of thin air, revealing herself to be a vampire. Sojung just cared that she was alive and with her. That she finally had someone to give her this amazing feeling.

Though the girl watching did not feel anything amazing. Yeah, it was great to see Sojung happy and all but Hwang Eunbi was still alone as ever. Her lips pursed before turning around and walking away. I guess her goal was achieved. She watched Sojung to the point where she met Eunbi and that was it. This was really it. Eunbi would go back to her boring life, without the one she loved. At this point, Eunbi knew that Yerin wasn't alive. Though deep in her heart, Eunbi could feel Yerin lurking somewhere in there, watching her grow and encouraging her along the way of life.

"I miss you." Eunbi closed her eyes, hand reaching upwards towards the sun ray. It was almost as if it was Yerin. The girl always reminded her of the sun. Happy and bright. Especially her smile. God, just Yerin's smile could make her heart race. A small laugh escaped her lips, looking back at Eunbi and Sojung before disappearing.

Sojung sensed Hwang Eunbi's presence leaving, watching the back of the girl vanish into thin air. Looking back at Eunbi, a soft smile formed as she gave her small little kisses. Even if they were small, the kisses felt so loving. Sojung cherished the girl, until death at least. All she wanted to do was to hold Eunbi in her arms, never letting go again. And this time, she couldn't make the same mistake. She wouldn't kill Eunbi even if god asked for it.

"Eunbi?"

The girl hummed in response, swayying back in forth as Sojung tightened the grip around her small body.

"I love you."

She looked upwards, staring deep into Sojung's brown eyes. They looked like pools of honey, waiting for someone to jump in and get lost in it. That's exactly what Eunbi was doing. Lost in Sojung's eyes. A longing gaze flickered in them along with hint of love and admiration. They were the same pair of eyes she'd seen before. The same pair that she fell in love with.

"I love you too, Kim Sojung."