thirst

thirst

 It was this day again. Her teeth yearned for flesh, the feeling of her fangs sinking into a neck and the blood dry.
Well, Sojung didn't want to completely drain out someone's blood and usually went for a person's wrist to lessen the pain.
It was more of the thought of turning an innocent human into a vampire that Sojung didn't like.
She twirled the pencil between her fingers as her eyes shifted along with her body.
The smell in the room was strong. Not to say it wasn't amazing but it was very distracting. Stench of blood wafted into Sojung's nose, causing her to twitch and teeth sharpen.
, Jung Eunbi smelled too prominient and delicious.

Sojung cleared , desperate to rid of the desire that was building up in her body.
If she really wanted, she could've seduced the girl only to her clean out of blood. Then again, Sojung wouldn't want to kill Jung Eunbi, her blood was too valuable for that. Moving a piece of hair behind her ear, Sojung fixed her ponytail and walked towards Jung Eunbi.
Honestly, it was quite of a bold move to make but she had to do what she had to do, right? Except, Sojung... let's just say she isn't exactly one to communicate with people at her night school.

"hm?" Eunbi hummed, dragging her eyes along Sojung's waist before looking up at her face,
"So- Sojung-ssi!" She yelped in awe as her feet brought her up due to excitement.

Yes, the girl had that kind of impact, considering she is the honorable and prized student.
Sojung had a reputation despite being a vampire. The only thing that was keeping her from getting kicked out was her amazing ability to hold back her thirsts and acting skills.
A soft smile curved on the older's lips, leaning herself over to get a better view of Eunbi's face. She was attractive but a bit shorter than Sojung's liking. It didn't stop her from making the Jung her victim though. Sojung's own eyes bewitched Eunbi, casting her, what it seemed like, under a spell. Her iris flashed a maroon shade, causing Eunbi to flinch.

"Can- can I help you?"

Perhaps Sojung was staring at Eunbi for too long, considering that some attention was on them.
Keeping that same mysterious and devious smile, Sojung stood back up to full height as a pink tint dusted her cheeks.
To be honest, the girl didn't have an idea on what to say when she finally approached Jung Eunbi.

"Would you mind if I sat next to you? It gets a bit lonely in my corner." Sojung laughed.
The words weren't entirely a lie, having it being lonely though students did always approach her and give food, which was funny because the food tasted disgusting to her.
Eunbi nodded her head slowly, scooting over as Sojung climbed over the table to sit next to her. Resting her chin on her hands, Sojung turned to the younger and watched her study. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get close to her. After all, Jung Eunbi's scent was strong and making the vampire feel intoxicated. Her lips pursed slightly, in a sharp amount of air before pushing it out from between her teeth.

"Eunbi-ssi?"

The latter hummed, not looking up from her work.

"Do you just study for the whole time?"

A small nod came from Eunbi, continuing to write detailed notes and highlight various things.
Despite her concentrated self, she was actually a bit distracted from Sojung's presence. She didn't expect the prized beauty to be sitting next to her, hell, she didn't expect Sojung to make conversation. Eunbi could already feel the eyes burning into her skin.

"Do you do anything except study?"

Sojung's question stuck in her mind, tapping her pencil against the wooden table.
Her eyes gazed across the small grafiti's and cuts into the worn out thing, sighing once she found an answer for herself.
Leaning back against the rest, Eunbi turned to Sojung only to see her closer than she would've liked.
Actually scratch that, Eunbi didn't mind having her sit so close.

"I guess not..."

"Well, let's change that then." Sojung claimed, standing up and holding her hand out for Eunbi to hold,
"Shall we?"

Hesitant though curious, Eunbi took her hand gently. A bright smile was plastered on Sojung's face, showing off her pearly whites.
What she forgot was that her fangs may have exposed. Eunbi's blood was stronger than ever, the sweet and sour scent causing her teeth to rattle in desire.
Eunbi arched an eyebrow at the sight, not bothered by the fact that Sojung's canine's were a bit sharper than a normal human.

"Where would we go? It's late, you know that right?" Eunbi huffed, shivering once Sojung pulled her outside.
A puff of steam escaped her lips, staring at the small snowflakes that were falling from the sky. A burning sensation filled Eunbi's nose, grimacing as the cold kissed her cheeks. Red tinted the tip of Eunbi's nose, already feeling the mucus dripping down from it.
Nevertheless, winter was her favorite season. Not only because there was the beautiful and glittery snow but also the atmosphere.
Fairy lights glowing at every single house and tree, not to mention the fact that Eunbi would be able to finally drink hot chocolate.

"We'll go to a special place of mine. If that's okay with you." The latter inquired, stealing a glance at Eunbi's rosy cheeks.
She was cute. Sojung knew why every guy in class had a crush on Eunbi, she was endearing, hard not to look at.
But then again, Sojung couldn't catch feelings for another human. Not again. Not after the last incident.

Eunbi nodded slowly, moving her head closer to her scarlet red scarf. The same color as blood.
It was warm but it wasn't enough to keep her whole body warm. Funny enough, it felt as if Sojung kept her more warm than her red scarf.
Sojung let out a soft sigh, watching the snow in front of her melt instantly once her breath hit it. Her hand was holding Eunbi's which was covered with grey knitted gloves.

"Did you make it yourself?"

Eunbi cocked an eyebrow, glancing at the signifcantly taller girl in front of her.
She never got a close look at Sojung until now. She was beautiful. Red and green lights shaped around her features, contouring her sharp jaw.
A sparkle gleamed in her eyes, but there was also mischief. It happened every once in a while but Eunbi didn't miss how Sojung's iris' seemed to flash a dark red. As weird as it was, Eunbi thought the red blinking traffic lights were just reflecting off of her eyes.
Shaking her head out of her thoughts, Eunbi's own eyes trailed down - or up - Sojung's face. Stopping at her lips, a warmth engulfed her face, seemingly turning red. They were lucious and soft, looked almost ready to kiss.

"I... my mother made it." The words came out quiet and shy, digging herself deeper into her scarf.
Sojung, of course, wasn't able to tell the difference between a blush and simply rosy cheeks.
A breathtaking smile curved on Sojung's lips, patting Eunbi's head softly, melting the snowflakes on top of it.

"Looks comfortable."

Eunbi gave the girl a small nod, continuing to step into the fluffy snow. Perhaps she shouldn't have wore these boots as snow melted and water seeped through it. Her toes were already numb, barely able to move an inch but it didn't stop her from walking along the side of Kim Sojung.
Now that she realized it, her hands felt unusually cold despite the hand-knitted gloves from her mom. Her left hand to be exact, the one that Sojung was holding.
Eyes moving towards the ground, glancing at their connected hands.
Ah yes. Her and Kim Sojung were holding hands. Another wave of heat flashed through Eunbi, stopping her tracks in the snow.
Cheeks plastered with a heavy blush as her lips pressed together.
Sojung stopped a bit farther from Eunbi, eyebrows raising in confusion.

"Are you cold? I can bring you back if you want."

I wouldn't actually bring you back.

"um... I'm..." Her eyes stayed glued on their hands.
A frown formed on Eunbi's face once she noticed that Sojung's own was not covered with gloves.

"I should be asking you that, Sojung-ssi."

A soft laughter escaped the latter's lips, grinning in a snarky manner. Leaning down towards Eunbi's height, an unreadable expression was on the girl's face.

"Let's just say i'm very tolerable to cold." She flicked Eunbi's forehead playfully before stretching to her full height.
It seemed as if the girl grew even taller, causing Eunbi to feel small and shrink underneath her gaze.
But her gaze was warm, comforting almost. Despite the mischievious look in it, Sojung was making Eunbi feel like was in front of a fireplace.
Warm and fuzzy.

"but... your hands-"

"It's normal." Sojung ended her sentence quick as they neared closer to their destination.

To be honest, the place wasn't fancy nor was it below standard.
Eunbi thought they were going somewhere to eat but it just happened to be Sojung's house.
It was a simple two-story home, the front blocked with gates that towered over Eunbi. Her house consisted of grey's and red's, along with some wintery decorations. Though the fairy lights hung low from her eave, flickering with dim lights and almost falling.
A big inflatable snowman sat outside, covered in snow... though the thing was already deflated, with only a carrot and stick arms coming from under the snow.

Before she knew it, Eunbi found herself pushed inside by Sojung, only to be met with the unnerving dark. Yet Eunbi had the safe warmth on her hand as the vampire held it tightly. She guided the way, weaving through the halls. In this kind of situation, you should probably feel a bit wary and nervous but Eunbi? She felt... comfortable. There wasn't a word to describe it. Her heart felt at ease though something lurking behind it. Nevertheless, Eunbi was safe as long as Sojung was there.
For now.

"Are you hungry?" Sojung broke the silence, words echoing throughout her house.
Eunbi tilted her head at the question, looking up the stairs to see Sojung staring down at her. The girl's facial features were still to be seen, even with the dim lighting. It hit her cheeks enough for Eunbi to map out where Sojung's lips was.

She smiled in response, shaking her head no as Sojung continued her journey up the stairway.
The smile was soft and small thus making the vampire's ears pound. If only her heart actually beat, it would be bursting out of her chest.
Sojung grinned to herself, running her tongue over her sharp teeth. Eunbi's smell was stronger than ever.
Thirst needed to be quench, with Eunbi's blood and Eunbi's blood only.

"Eunbi-ssi... welcome to my room." Sojung whispered in her ear, flicking on the lights.
The latter squinted her eyes, lights blinding her for a split second before her vision recuperated.
Sojung's room was surprisingly normal. At least considering her house decor. It was clean white amongst the black accents that fit her theme.
A canopy bed placed in the middle of the room, fluttering with stars and various constellations. At the foot of the bed, a large dresser - or rather - chest sat there, looking as if it's never been touched. What was weird is the smell. Eunbi would've thought Sojung's room would... well, smell like her but it was quite the opposite. As much as she hated to admit it, it smelled like metal... like iron.

"Wow... I um... wow." Eunbi stepped closer to the canopy bed, fingers tracing along the sewn in designs.
Her nails caught the beads that represented stars, bringing up the fabric and revealed Sojung's clean bed.
A scent wafted into Eunbi's nose, nostrils flaring to take in the air. This time, it didn't smell of iron but it smelled... like Sojung.
Perhaps it was a bit weird that Eunbi knew the specific smell of Sojung but she couldn't care less.

"I don't mean to be rude... but, Sojung-ssi, why bring me here?"

"Please just call me Sojung, or eonni at least." The latter kept a smile on her face though it didn't consist of joy or happiness.
More, it was a smile of emptiness. There was nothing in it yet Eunbi kept on searching for signs that Sojung wanted her to be there.
It hurt, just a little bit.

"Sojung...eonni, why am I here?" Emphasizing on the 'I', Eunbi crossed her arms as she laid weight on her left leg and raised an eyebrow at Sojung.

"Well, we're just about to find out." . The words were too ominous for Eunbi.
What had she gotten herself into? It didn't mean anything bad right? Perhaps but who was Eunbi to know?
She never knew Kim Sojung in the first place, hell, she never even talked to her and just like that, she's at her house.

Eunbi flinched as soon as Sojung took a step causing the girl to frown.
With no words, Sojung walked closer and closer and in no time stopped in front of Eunbi. Eyes staring down at the girl, it once again glinted in a red shade, this time brighter. The vampire tried her best not to tremble at the delicious smell that Eunbi was exerting into the air, clenching her fist to almost white.
A deep sigh escaped her lips, pushing Eunbi down onto the edge of her bed.
Eunbi sat on the bed while Sojung's arms locked her in place at besides her thighs. 

The promixity between them was almost non-existent. It was close enough to be able to feel each other's breaths on their faces.
Sojung's light sigh made Eunbi drunk, eyelashes batting against her eyelids as she tried hard not to fall asleep.

"will you help me?" It was soft, words barely hitting her face as Eunbi mindlessly nodded.
"good... that's good."

Sojung's half-lidded eyes stared at Eunbi's, breaths mingling together once she slowly inched closer and closer.
No matter how hard she tried to fight it, Sojung longed for Eunbi. Longed for her blood and her lips.
She was curious on how it tasted, how good it would feel to have Eunbi's soft lips on hers.
, Sojung was one to control her emotions but not the ones like this. Not attraction. But it wasn't the time to think about her emotions, not when she has the dream girl right in front of her. I mean, blood bag.

Finally shutting her eyes close, Sojung leaned in, lips just barely touching making Eunbi absolutely crazy.
Her heart rate increased, almost hearing it in her ears.
Soon enough, Sojung's lips were on hers. They moved in unison, almost too expertly as Eunbi placed her hand on Sojung's shoulder.
The kiss was soft and satisfying- more than satisfying, it was heavenly. Their bodies floated in air, drifting into oblivion as they just had each other.
Breaking through clouds, Eunbi felt her scarf drop from her neck, letting the cold air rush in and hit her neck.
Sojung moved her lips towards Eunbi's jawline, leaving chaste kisses along it. Further more, Eunbi tilted her head to give Sojung an easier time.
Her breath lingered around the area, her neck softly earning a small gasp from the younger girl.

"so- sojung..." Her name came out flawlessly as Sojung's canine's sharpened, threatening to pierce her skin.
Though, Sojung forgot her tactics in the beginning. She couldn't kill her blood bag this fast. Eunbi needed to stay with her longer, at least until she fell out of lo- attraction for her. Instead of biting her neck, Sojung as soft as she could for a brief moment before pulling away from her victim.

Eunbi's eyes fluttered open, gasping as the moment processed through her mind.
Hand lashed out towards her neck, Eunbi's face flushed red as Sojung stood still in front of her.

"give me your hand." Eunbi could feel the dominance from Sojung, reluctantly reaching her hand towards Sojung's face.
A yelp escaped her once touched lips as the vampire's eyes surged bright red and Sojung grabbed her wrist with a strong grip. The girl couldn't control herself, fangs immediately sharpening before it sank into Eunbi's flesh.

She would scream, but she couldn't. Eunbi didn't know what was stopping her. Perhaps it was the shock or simply because... well, she liked it.
Of course, it didn't mean the bite didn't hurt, no it hurt very much but Eunbi... she didn't how to say this.
Screaming wasn't an option for her, she didn't find the need to scream.

Sojung softly on the flesh, throat gulping down Eunbi's blood.
The blood left a sweet trail down her tongue and throat making the vampire's desire even stronger.
Eunbi's blood was thick and sweet, like syrup... but Sojung wouldn't know the taste of syrup considering her taste buds were a bit altered when she was turned.
Her eyes shut close, taking one last gulp. Sojung couldn't get too crazy, not on the first meal.
Pushing herself away from Eunbi, Sojung's fangs retracted though still sharp with red stained on her teeth. Sojung used her sweater sleeve to wipe away any extra blood, sighing to herself in satisfaction.

"What did you just do...?" A cold sweat washed over Eunbi, eyes widening as her mind worked through the events that just occured.
First of all, Kim Sojung just... bit her? Then somehow drank her blood- Eunbi didn't want to believe it but... the evidence was too much.
So much so that Eunbi felt dizzy. Her head spun, eyes staring at Sojung's black ones.

"Can you do me another favor Eunbi-ssi?" Sojung grinned, placing a finger under the girl's chin. She lifted it up slightly, causing Eunbi to look her straight in the eyes.

"Don't tell anyone, got it?"

"Don't tell anyone, got it?"

Well . Even if Eunbi did tell someone, they would definitely not believe her.
It was yet another night for Jung Eunbi, staring at the bandaid that covered the puncture wounds from last night's events.
Her finger grazed over it softly, wincing at the small sting that seemed to spread throughout her body.

"Eunbi-yah~ Where'd you go last night? I was looking for you." The girl's younger friend came running up to her like a puppy.
A cheeky smile was plastered on the girl's face, pointing towards the door at yet another girl.

"Yuna... I uh-"

"Nevermind that! Yewon asked if you wanted to come eat with us." Yuna grinned, looking back at her lover,
"Tonight."

"Tonight?"

Eunbi didn't know why her eyes subconsciously moved to Sojung. Though she didn't expect the vampire to be looking back at her.
Their eyes locked together, Sojung's iris' flashing that same red as a smirked quirked on the corner on her lips.
Her heart seemed to pound in her ears, cheeks tinting a light pink. Noticing the small blush, Sojung's grin turned even bigger as she flipped her hair.
She gave Eunbi one last glance over her shoulder before stepping out of the classroom.

"Eunbi?" Yuna's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.
A nervous twitched formed on Eunbi's face as a belated laughter left her lips.

"About that... I... can't."

The girl standing outside of the room chuckled to herself, staring at the watch on her wrist.
Time ticked slowly though she would come out soon enough. Sojung had this sort of attachment to Eunbi, wanting to be close to her at all times.
She craved her blood- craved Eunbi. A longing was in her cold heart, wanting to feel that same warmth that Eunbi gave to her.
When their lips touched, something fluttered in her stomach. It made her crazy, not able to point the feelings that were in her heart.
Sojung's thoughts were soon interrupted as Yuna slid open the door. The girl slouched down and hands held with Yewon.

"Eunbi never does anything and suddenly tonight she couldn't?" Yuna muttered.

"Are you that sad? You should be happy that I'm here with you."

What was this? This sweet talk... Sojung wasn't familiar with it.
The only time she ever said words like that to someone is since that last incident. Last incident. The words were stuck in her mind, eyes staring blankly into oblivion. A sudden wave of sweat washed over Sojung, throat tightening at the thought. Her airways were clogged and desperate to breath. Memories that Sojung didn't even remembered came back.
Pounding in Sojung's ears reached a crescendo, echoing and echoing until her mind was only filled with her.
A sense of melancholy became strong and her head throbbed harder than ever.

"Sojung-eonni?" Her angelic voice sent ice cascading down her spine.
The way her name slipped out of her lips. Sojung craved for the taste, just one last time.
Her eyes fluttered close, pressing her against the wall and pressing her lips against theirs.
Their lips felt different. Sojung didn't know what it was but she knew it wasn't the girl she was thinking of.
Pulling away from the abrupt kiss, Sojung's eyes batted open staring at Eunbi in front of her.

A bright blush filled the latter's face, ducking away from Sojung.
Her heart pounded against her chest once the latter jerked her head away with an arm against her nose.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Scoffing quiet though loud enough for Sojung to hear, Eunbi crossed her arms in a sassy way.
Considering what Sojung did the night before... perhaps the vampire should've apologized for the wound on her wrist.
Everytime Eunbi remembered back to that moment, a rocket dropped in her stomach.
The way Sojung's lips on her skin as it oozed blood. Just the thought of getting bit and having blood made Eunbi sick.
But was it bad to say she did like it? I mean, the moment was exhilirating with Sojung.

"So, Jung Eunbi, coming back to be my blood bag?" Sojung's signature smile curved on her lips only to earn a sharp glare from Eunbi that looked more cute than angry. A chuckled left her lips, patting the younger's bed of hair.
It was soft, she would've touched Eunbi's hair more but that would be weird.

The couple started to walk along each other, making their ways outside.
Shoes clacked against the wet ground as Eunbi's scarf swayyed in the chilly winds. The weather was not as bad as yesterday, more, it was beautiful.
Aftermath of the past snowstorm left a good mark. Just like Eunbi wanted, glittery snow covered the ground almost above her heel.
Using her snow boots Eunbi kicked at the fluffy pile making it fly in the air.
Different designs of snowflakes dropped in front of her eyes, stopping to look at the scenery. Street lights were covered in snow and icicles hung from most houses.

"Sojung-eonni?"

"hm?"

"Are you... a vampire?" She asked in a soft voice.

Sojung looked back at Eunbi whose eyes were glued to the ground.
An unreadable expression was on the older's face, keeping quiet as she continued to stare at Eunbi.

"Sure." The girl responded. Honestly, all Sojung needed was to feed and Eunbi was there so to have to stop her meal time short due to the girl stopping to look at scenery and questons made her quite frustrated. Sojung could already feel her blood boiling once Eunbi moved to the next question.
A dizziness lingered around in Sojung's head bouncing off of the curves of her skull, refusing to escape. Almost falling to her knees, Sojung gripped her head tightly before Eunbi wrapped her arms around her body. 

"are you okay?"

"Are you a vampire?"

"maybe."

"Am I just a blood bag to you?"

"no..."

"Then what am I? Who am I to you, Kim Sojung?"

Sojung's head throbbed intensely as her knees buckled and fell down to the snowy floor.
Snow immediately melted, seeping into her leggings. The cold didn't bother her as her hands clutched her head tighter.
The conversation echoed in her head making Sojung feel sick. It couldn't happen again, not this.

"So- Sojung-eonni? You look sick..."

Blood pounded in Sojungs ear and tears welled up in the corner of her eyes. Her heart burned, felt like there were a million knifes stabbing into it.
Mouth turned dry and vision blurring. The voices in her head became muffled along with the panick of Jung Eunbi.
Sojung's eyes rolled to the back of her head, slowly falling backwards into the snow making a soft 'ploof' sound.

-

"Then what am I? Who am I to you, Kim Sojung?"

Sojung stared at the girl next to her, blushing red as she turned to look at the river.
City lights reflected and bounced off the water. Trees danced in the wind, occasionally letting free of it's green and yellow leaves.
A cool breeze washed over Sojung, calming her body almost instantly.

"You're mine."

"Sojung? Sojung please wake up..." Eunbi pleaded after seeing her fingers twitch.
Tears were rolling down the girl's cheeks, sniffling softly as she laid her head on Sojung's chest.
Vines tightened around Eunbi's heart, squeezing it out of blood and giving it pain. The thorns dug sharp in her skin while Sojung sat on her couch unconscious.
What was this? Just after one day being with Sojung made her like this... she grew attached to the vampire so easily that it didn't even feel real.
So why was she crying about a girl she barely knew? Eunbi couldn't place her finger on it, rather, she decided to ward off the thoughts.
The thoughts that confused her, messed up her emotions about Kim Sojung.

"are you crying?" Her raspy voice snapped Eunbi out of it, jerking her head up to see Sojung grinning madly.
It was lazy but it made her heart jump in joy. Seeing Sojung awake was really a blessing feeling, as if she was-

oh.

Eunbi blinked away the tears as her face burned bright red.
Suddenly, Sojung became much more pretty in her eyes than yesterday and days before that.
Her lips became more prominent and appealing. Sojung's eyes flashed the same color as Eunbi's face, sitting up on the couch she was placed on.

"Did you bring me home?"

A flustered laugh slipped out of Eunbi's lips, scratching her nape awkwardly.
Her feelings. It was so obvious yet she didn't know it herself. Did other people know?
Did other people know that everyday, before Sojung even talked to her, that she stared at the beauty for the whole class?
Did anyone know that Eunbi secretly doodled drawings of Sojung in her notebook?
Did... Sojung know?
Eunbi didn't have all the answers in the world, hell, she probably would never get the answers to these simple questions.

"Eunbi, you're red." Sojung pointed out and pinched Eunbi's cheek playfully earning a small smack on the shoulder.

"Does it matter? You don't need to know how I got you home..." The younger puffed air into her cheeks and turned her head away from Sojung.

Sojung raised an eyebrow before shrugging and laying back on her couch.
It would be a lie to say her head was not throbbing because it hurt more than ever.
At least the memories of the incident didn't come back. Yet it felt closer than before.
A sigh left her lips and pulled Eunbi's waist towards hers, pulling the girl ontop her lap.

Sojung's nostrils flared and sniffed the air, almost tasting Eunbi's blood in . That's what it was.
She hadn't had her meal yet... perhaps this was why she fainted but Sojung highly believed it was from her past memories.
But right now, Sojung didn't care about anything.
Despite the abrupt fainting and awakening, Sojung needed to feed. Her tongue longed for the sweet and syrupy taste of Eunbi's blood.
Swiping her tongue across her lips, Sojung placed her hand before Eunbi's head and connected their lips.
A soft kiss was shared between the couple, leaving quick and gentle pecks.

"That's my thanks." The girl breathed between kisses, reaching for Eunbi's hand.
Though she already hovered it around her lips.

"just get it over with..." Eunbi huffed, plastering a blush on her face.
It seemed that Eunbi always had a blush when she was around Sojung. The vampire could tell that something was up, considering that Eunbi's heart beat spiked whenever she came near her. Or even when she just makes eye contact with Eunbi, something triggered inside the girl.

Ridding of her thoughts, Sojung cleared before her canines sharpened.
She lowered her teeth onto Eunbi's wrist, right where the veins where and softly.
Blood trailed and trickled down , leaving behind a sweet trail. It stained her teeth, tinting it the tiniest bit of red as Sojung pulled away with a satisfied sigh. She would've drank more, she really would... it's just that those memories were still stuck in her mind.
It was random, those memories should've never came back to her- hell, Sojung didn't want to remember it. Painful was the only word to describe the memories.

While Sojung was lost in her thoughts, Eunbi whimpered as the new wound on her wrist throbbed and stung like hell.
She bit her lip and sent nervous glances at Sojung.

"It hurts."

"It'll go away."

"Can't you do something to make it stop hurting?"

Sojung rolled her eyes, taking Eunbi's wrist in her hands once more. Her fingers wrapped gently around her forearm while she leaned closer towards the teeth marks. It was deeper than she thought. Sojung never saw her wounds up close so to see how much she pierced through the skin scared her.
As if it would happen again. Heaving a loud sigh, the vampire slowly peeked out her tongue and dragged it across the small pool of blood.
Her tongue worked gently, at the wound which somehow calmed Eunbi in the slightest way bit. The pain faded into oblivion, grimacing at the last of Sojung.

"Thanks."

"mhm."

After doing the thing that Eunbi was only used for, the girls sat in silence, both staring at the wooden floor.
Their eyes moved around the circular designs of the floorboards, flinching ever so slightly as some creaked from the cold wind.
Sojung placed a hand under her chin, eyes closing as her mind went into her own world.
Eunbi was similar to her, though Sojung could see the difference between them. A soft smile formed on her lips, smiling at the thoughts of her happy memories.

"Sojung-eonni?"

"hm?"

"how... how long are we going to do this?"

Sojung's heart stopped even though it was already stopped.
Time? Time was a messy thing. If she could, Sojung would've went back in time just to be with her again.
But it wasn't possible. Being a vampire wasn't easy, having a longer life span than normal humans.
Having a longer life than her. Sojung blamed it on the spans of life but honestly? It was her fault.
It was her fault that she wasn't there next to her.

"Depends."

"Will I die?"

"Are you going to kill me?! Oh my god, Kim Sojung is about to kill me!"

"Yah, shut the hell up, wont you? I'm not going to kill you."

"THEN WHY DID YOU MY BLOOD?!"

. The memories came back so naturally. Her voice couldn't stop repeating in her head, recalling memories.
Sojung's mind worked on its own, turning the gears and levers to remind herself of the broken events.
Eunbi was the reason why  those memories came back yet she couldn't leave. The girl needed to be there with Sojung.
To help her. She didn't only befriend- or make Eunbi her blood bag for that one reason but Sojung needed someone to rely on. Someone to talk and vent to.
After what happened last year? Just thinking of it made Sojung's stomach flip.

"No."

Eunbi was disappointed with the short answer but didn't want to pry any longer.
She brought herself up to her feet, throwing on her jacket and knitted hat.

"I'm going home then... since-"

"can you stay?" Sojung's voice was small, almost too small for a girl as tall as her.
Her head dropped to the ground, face hot at the simple and plain request. She wasn't experienced in this kind of stuff.
Well, experienced or not, it didn't stop Sojung from asking Eunbi to stay.

"but-" Eunbi stopped her sentence short, eyes widening at the act.

Sojung almost fell from the couch as she hung around Eunbi's waist, body bent slightly to reach her.
A tingly sensation bloomed through out Eunbi's vein along with the butterflies waking in her stomach.
Arms hung low, the younger couldn't help but feel pity for Sojung. She needed her. And she needed to accept that.
The air was quiet and only the cold wind whispering outside created just even the tiniest of noise. Eunbi's head hung low, refusing to look at the crumbling vampire.

"stay with me."

It was only three words yet it brought so much love.
Eunbi's heart jumped and flew in the air, floating in heaven upon hearing Sojung. A small smile formed on her face as the snow outside began to fall.
The weather was getting worse by the second so even if Eunbi went home, Sojung would've came and got her. Multiple scenarios of Sojung and her popped up in her mind, smile turning wider as Eunbi sat back down next to the older. Arms slowly draping over her shoulders, Eunbi pulled her closer.
Snuggling her nose into the crook of Sojung's neck, a big whiff of her scent couldn't help but be smelt. If we're being honest, Eunbi didn't expect Sojung to smell like vanilla and cinnamon. The cinnamon wasn't too strong nor too weak, perfectly balanced with the amount of vanilla.

"eunbi..." Her thoughts broke once Sojung spoke and pulled away from the unusually long hug.
Eyes glinting bashfully and seemingly shrinking in front of Eunbi, Sojung placed a hand behind Eunbi's head.
Fingers tangled through the soft black strands, braiding the hair with slow movements. The atmosphere was calm and relaxing but that changed as Sojung leaned her lips towards Eunbi's pair.
As if it was their first kiss all over again, their lips moved sloppily but in unison. It smacked together softly while Sojung's tongue was desperate and needy.
She knew she was doing the right thing once she heard a sound from Eunbi.

"so- sojung wait-" The girl didn't let her finish, moving her kisses to Eunbi's neck.
This time she wasn't going to her blood considering she already had her meal. This time, she was just going to savor the moment between the two.
It didn't stop Sojung's teeth from erecting, lightly grazing across Eunbi's skin. She wet the spot with her tongue, earning a small whimper mixed with a groan. Sojung couldn't wait any longer and dived into her neck. Her teeth laid on it softly though ly harshly.
A squeak came from Eunbi once Sojung fangs a bit deeper, poking the skin ever so slightly.

"ergh... sojung, please..."

The said girl ignored her, kissing the spot lightly before pulling away to look at her achievements.
Sojung had successfully given Jung Eunbi a hickey. Or a small one at least.

"My turn. Give me one."

Eunbi raised an eyebrow at the vague request though soon realizing what Sojung had done to her.
A finger rubbed on the red skin, blushing at the fact that Sojung just marked her.
She didn't hesitate to give Sojung the same mark, going as far as pushing Sojung onto the couch. Their lips stayed connected as the fell, eyes fluttering at every single touch or contact.
Perhaps being a vampire's blood bag wasn't so bad after all.

The situation was worse then they expected.
Those hickies from yesterday? Yeah, it was nice and all but the consequences were... actually they were worth it.
A dark red mark- or more purple mark was on Eunbi's neck, pulsing where Sojung's lips once touched.
Meanwhile, the latter had a light red mark on her neck AND collarbone. At least students would know they're taken but they didn't imagine a situation like this.

"Sojung-eonni... people are looking at us." Eunbi whispered shyly to the girl who didn't seem to care about the stares.

"Let them. My mark shows them you're mine."

"You're mine."

"Oh am I now? Kim Sojung claiming me?" The girl laughed, nudging the said girl in the shoulder.
"But I won't lie..." She leaned in close to Sojung's ear, breath hitting it making a tingly feeling shoot through her skin,

"I claimed you Sojung. From now on, you are my own personal vampire."

Sojung experienced a brief heat flash though it was still freezing outside.
The cold stuck to her cheeks like glue, numbing ever so slightly as she walked to the usual place with Jung Eunbi.
Remembering that one moment between them, Sojung realized she waited every damn day just for her to come back.
But she didn't. She never came back.

"Here, just... let me do this real quick." Eunbi muttered, shuffling in her bag for her scarf.
She pulled out the long fabric and wrapped it around her neck before gathering the hanging piece and wrapping that around Sojung.
That way their hickies weren't as noticable. But it was certainly noticable that the two shared a scarf.
Honestly? Eunbi couldn't care less. When Sojung made the mark on her she swore her heart bursted out of her chest.
Deep in her heart, Eunbi could feel that they were connected, even without the scarf that refused them to split.

"It's warm."

"of course it is." She grinned.

Her grin sent Sojung's unbeating heart flying, seemingly pounding along with Eunbi's.
A smile formed on as she unconsciously patted Eunbi's head. It was a habit. She didn't know how it developed but it always just happened whenever Eunbi smiled cutely. Well, considering that, as much as she hated to admit it, Sojung had her eye on Jung Eunbi from the first time she saw the girl.
Even before her. Though Sojung's heart belonged to her and her only... but it felt as if... as if her heart denied it.
Denied the longing for her past lover.

"Sojung-eonni?" Eunbi's voice was music to her ears, turning her head mindlessly.
It felt like seconds once they reached the house, opening the door and walking in. The smell was different, to Sojung at least.
No iron, no blood smell... hell, it smelled more like Eunbi than ever. The smell of sweet peppermints. Eunbi never even stayed the night over, actually one night but still... for her smell to be this strong inside her house was quite odd. Only if Sojung paid a bit more attention then she would've realized sooner that the floorboards were tan instead of a dark brown.

oh.
oH!

Hittnig her fist on top of her palm, Sojung looked at Eunbi only to see her taking off her shoes and walking into the house. Sojung was honestly impressed with how nice Eunbi’s house looked. When she stepped into the door way, her eyes were met with a small hallway, not too long and not too short. The hall ended with a stairway then spreading out into a living room and a kitchen. The kitchen smelled of hamburgers but minding that it was all nice and cozy for the vampire. Only problem was the bright light coming from a slide door to the back.

Her eyes roamed the walls and decor, passing over the dull accessories and paying more attention to the tree in her living room.
She didn't want to question it but her mind did it anyways. Some sort of bulb hung from the leaves while lights lit it up, glowing the area around it.
And of course, Sojung couldn't miss the giant golden star on the tip of the tree.
Her fingers grazed along the pine leaves, not even wincing as it poked her skin. 

"Why is there a tree here?" Sojung questioned as Eunbi took her wrist but stopped at the words.

"Have you never heard of Christmas?"

"Only a few times but..." Her voice showed hesitance and uncomfort so Eunbi decided not to push the topic any further.
Let's just say that... Sojung wasn't allowed out at times... or most of the time.

Eunbi put the conversation on the side as she dragged Sojung up to her room.
She didn't know why she brought the girl to her home but her heart, as cliche as it sounds, told her to.
Of course, Eunbi's stomach was a bit queasy from her nerves though it looked that Sojung didn't even mind.
More, Sojung was liking this.

As Eunbi opened the door to her room, Sojung's eyes squinted at how bright it was compared to her own bedroom.
Fairy lights strung around the walls and neutral colors filled the room. Sheets of music layed across the room, covering the floor and her desk.
Not to mention the smell of those same sweet peppermints. But Sojung was only attracted to the smell of Eunbi's blood.
Now that she realized it, Sojung hadn't even ate yet.

"Here, sit." Eunbi said, more as a command than a suggestion.

Complying to her words, Sojung sat on her bed.
It was soft though still very bouncy. A sigh of relief escaped her lips and slowly bounced on top of it.
As Sojung was busy with the bed, Eunbi was in her own world.
There was one reason and one reason only why she brought the vampire to her house.
She wanted- or needed to be closer to her. Not in that way just she wanted Sojung to be comfortable with her.
Though a single strand of desire for Sojung lingered in her mind.

"Your bed is nice." Sojung giggled, adjusting herself to fit her whole bottom on the mattress.

Eunbi responded with a small nod, staring down at the girl on her bed.
What was this feeling? Something in her felt hot all of a sudden. A light  blush tinted her cheeks as her feet moved without command.
She seated herself on top of Sojung's lap, eyes staring into her dark ones. The latter looked at her surprised but no words came out of her open mouth.
Sojung was beautiful, honestly. Her beauty was out of this world and taking the fact that they already kissed? Eunbi never felt so accomplished.
Though they have kissed a few times, Eunbi wanted more.

Once the girl sat comfortably on top of Sojung her hands darted out to the vampire's cheeks, cupping them in her hands.
Eyes fluttering close, Eunbi closed the distance between their lips. A tingling sensation bursted from Eunbi's heart, working like spiderwebs across her skin as Sojung placed her hands on her waist. Eunbi knew how to wrap Sojung around her finger as she forced her tongue into the girl's mouth.
Her cherry flavored lips was flavorful in Eunbi's mouth, kissing her more aggressively.

It would be a lie to say Sojung wasn't surprised along with that she didn't like it. No, she liked it very much. But perhaps this was too fast.
Sojung tried her best to pull away from Eunbi but only resulted in something worse.
Or good in Eunbi's opinion. The two fell on top of the bed and pulled back from the kiss. Their heavy breathing filled the room as Eunbi leaned in once more.
This time, she was soft and gentle on the unknowing vampire.

"eunbi wait..." Sojung managed to breath out causing Eunbi to immediately pull away.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?"

Sojung's face flushed in red, looking anywhere but Eunbi's eyes.
She fiddled with her fingers as an awkward smile took over her face.

"Actually- well, I do like it it's just that..."

oh.

Without hearing the rest of the sentence Eunbi sat up from Sojung, moving a little bit away from her.
Brushing the hair away form her neck, Eunbi tilted her head to show off her clear skin.
It was great and all it's just that Sojung had never bit the girl on the neck before. It was always her wrist or somewhere else.
Worry creeped up on her, fidgeting in her spot as Eunbi waited for her to feed.

The neck was a dangerous place for Sojung.
Especially since last year... the spot traumatized her and she couldn't help it.

"Sojung..." she breathed out, eyes rolling into the back of her head as the said girl pushed her down.
"you bit me hard." a light laughter escaped causing Sojung's face to burn up.

"sorry."

"It's fine. I liked it." A breathtaking smile appeared on her face.
Sojung swore at that moment her heart actually beat with hers.

A small gasp escaped Sojung's mouth, eyes shifting nervously. Feeding off of Eunbi was one thing but biting her neck?
Before she knew it, her hand started to shake and trembled. Sojung bit her lip as she leaned towards the girl's neck.
The situation was scary but her hungry was getting to her. Eyes flashing a slight red colour, Sojung closed her eyes shut and sunk her teeth deep into her neck.
gulped down the sweet blood as Eunbi let out a whimper. It trickled down the girl's chin, taking in even more blood.
Maybe too much blood.

"Sojung, it hurts..." Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows and patted her back.

Her words only made Sojung more encouraged, biting down harder only to drink more.

"So- Sojung..."

, .
What have I gotten myself into?!

Eunbi's mind went into panick mode as she tried her best to move Sojung by the shoulders but the girl didn't budge.
The sharp sting in her neck became stronger, squirming in discomfort as the vampire  on her skin.

"Sojung! Stop!" Eunbi cried out.
Her vision started to blur, eyes moving to keep herself awake and body started to weakened.
It was too early for this. It was too early for her to die.
Not now, not when she finally realized what she felt for the girl. Yes, Eunbi had to admit it sooner or later.
She liked Sojung, maybe a little too much.

"SOJUNG!"

"Sojung?" Her eyes were full of love though lips trembling in fear.
"I want to be with you forever."

"but..."

"I don't care." Her words sent shivers down Sojung's spine as tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Turn me, make me yours." Hands clasping with the vampires, a soft kiss was shared between them.

"please."

Sojung loved her too much to turn her.
She couldn't risk her life. Even with the thought in her mind, her fangs sharpened.
Desire lingered within Sojung, eyes closing softly. Grazing across her pale skin, Sojung bit down softly, draining the blood out.
The taste was clear in . The way it hit her tongue, coating it almost.

"Sojung..." The girl breathed out softly, pressing her head deeper into her neck.

Pain in her voice was crystal clear, the latter could tell she was hurting.
Turning her was a hit or miss. But Sojung let her selfishness take over, drinking her sweet blood effortlessly.

Soon enough the warmth in her touch was fading fast. The girl could feel it.
The girl in her arms hand went up, touching Sojung's cheek softly,

"I love you..." In a split second, her hand dropped from her cheek, falling limp.
Pulling away from her bloodied neck, Sojung's eyes widened in fear.

Her nightmare had came true.
It wasn't possible. She messed up, big time.
Ever since the first request, Sojung denied to turn the girl into one of her own yet she did it now.
It was a ing mistake.

"Yerin...?" Her name slipped out of her lips, staring at the girl in her arms.

Please please please.
Sojung pleaded for the girl to wake up but she didn't.

Even attempting to open her eyes manually but Sojung found that to be useless. A hand clasped over Sojung's mouth, desperate not to let her tears fall. Her nose was burning as tears threatened to fall. Her sweet blood lingered in and as much as Sojung loved the taste, it hurt to have it on her tongue.
Tears dropped on to Yerin's cheek, seemingly rolling down the latters as despair washed over the vampire. Choking back on her tears, Sojung craddled Yerin's still warm body in her arms.

"wake up... please wake up." Sojung choked out, eyes burning from the amount of tears.
She took in a shaky breath, in the cold air that Yerin once breathed and looked down at the lifeless girl.

She was gone.
Just like that. Sojung felt pain erupt from under her skin, remembering Yerin's last words to her.

Sojung tried her best to even fill Yerin's mouth with her own blood but it just dripped down her chin, drowning the girl even more.

"yerin please... don't leave me." Sojung whispered and pressed her forehead against the cold girl in her arms.
Longing for the taste of Yerin's lips, Sojung lightly kissed her lips, trying to trick herself into thinking Yerin wasn't gone. But she was. Sojung just wanted for Yerin to be with her, forever. She wanted to hear the sweet whispers at night again. She wanted to feel the way she felt whenever Yerin hugged her from behind. She wanted to see Yerin's smile.
She wanted her, just one last time.

Sojung's eyes shot open and immediately pushed Eunbi away.
The girl's blood painted her lips as she stared at girl before her. Sojung's hand went up to her bloodied lips, trembling as it touched the warm liquid.
. She'd gone overboard. A sense of realization washed over the vampire, shaking Eunbi's non-moving body.

"Eunbi? Eunbi wake up!"

It wasn't going to happen again.
It couldn't right?  Her heart shattered into a miillion of pieces and a rocket dropped in her stomach.
Sojung nudged the limp girl next to her.

"eun...bi?" Sojung's voice wavered as tears welled up in the corner of her eyes.
She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying but it only came out stronger. Tears rushed down her cheeks like a rainstorm, falling onto Eunbi's pale face.
A numbing feeling took over Sojung's body making her overwhelmed with the amount of emotions she felt. , it was her fault. She did this... again. Sojung clenched her fist, knuckles turning white as she hit the wall next to her. Her heart ached and felt as if it was getting stabbed... over and over and over.
Sojung took Eunbi's warm hand into hers, holding it gently though desperately.

"please... wake up... I..." Sojung's tears got the best of her, choking on the her breath as she tried so hard to speak.
But even if she wanted, she couldn't. Words found themselves stuck in , creating the lump that stopped her from speaking.
"please, I love you."

Sojung closed her burning eyes, crumbling into a heap of nothing as Eunbi's hand layed lifelessly.
It was cold and her pulse was gone. Sojung couldn't even sense her once beating heart. Now Eunbi was just a dead body.
Her heart wrenched and twisted in every way possible as that same feeling came back when Yerin left her.
, it was her fault and she could've stopped it. The grief taking over her body was unbearable.
Sojung screamed in pain, letting out all her feelings in one pleading yell. burned and itched as the pain left with the sounds coming out of .
She held Eunbi's limp body closer and screamed for her to come back.

"please please please! Don't die! Not now... don't leave me..." The girl's meaningless yells reached Eunbi's ears, going in and out the other.
Burning tears dropped down from Sojung, sobbing meaninglessly. burned from screaming and her eyes stung from crying.
All she ever wanted was to have someone love her again- all she ever wanted was to love again.
And Eunbi helped with that. She made her heart flutter just like Yerin did.
Yet she was gone. Just like Yerin.

Eunbi's body sat on her lap, eyes closed and everything.
Her heart beat was flat along with her pulse. She was cold.
Blood seemed to drain out of her face considering that Sojung her blood out.
Though something felt off. Everything seemed too... frozen but it should... right? Is this what it felt like?
Sojung forgot what she felt the last time Yerin died but now Eunbi made her remember that.

Time froze.
Perhaps the world wasn't as cruel as it seemed.
Sojung's tears dried on her cheeks though her eyes were already starting to burn once again.
opened, jaw trembled with tears rolling down her face. Sojung's hand went up to Eunbi's rosy cheeks, wiping her own tears off of the girl's.

Sojung knew that their once parallel lines would meet.