October 20, 2019

I'll be Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

“Song Mingi, can you stop that?”

 

“Stop what?”

 

“Stop with the remote and just choose a channel. You’re kind of distracting me here.”

 

You feel your boyfriend’s dead stare at you for a few seconds and then, resume his nonchalant channel flipping.

 

“Who would not be distracted by me?”

 

It was your turn to look at him beside the couch, your fingers hover the keypad of your laptop. And there, you see your boyfriend who was sitting up straight staring blankly at the television, with a pout on his face. You have a sassy comeback in your mind to what he just said but you stop yourself. You can read your boyfriend like an open book and you know that right now, Song Mingi is bored out of his wits making him twice as sassy as he already is.

You cannot stop the amused smile blossoming in your face as you watch (and admire) his side profile, specs-covered droopy eyes and think how he looks so soft in those oversized shirt and flannel pajamas.

 

Both of you are currently lounging in the living room of ATEEZ’s dorm. You were quietly doing some work audit that you got behind with when you took that leave after Mingi’s accident. All of s are out on a schedule leaving him alone at the dorm. You were well aware of how his mood has been down since the accident so when he asked you to stay with him for the Sunday, you just did not have the heart to refuse.

 

A ridiculous idea comes to your mind. Setting your laptop beside you on the couch, you stand in front of him cutting his sight out of the tv. You are wearing one of Mingi’s shirts and a pair of flannel pajamas that was in couple with the one he is wearing. However it is still longer than your legs so you kind of look like you are drowning in your clothes, but you are comfortable so why the heck not.

 

Mingi was curiously looking at you and you inhaled, getting ready to get down.

 

 

“HAKUNA MATATA-YAAH!~~WOOooH! ~~WHOAAAah!~”

 

Flailing your hands to your sides, you continue your crazy dancing to the choreography with a mix of your own left-footedness.

 

“DEODEODEO MILLYEOWA DEO~!! Ooh! Ooh!” You start hearing Mingi’s amused chuckle but you did not stop instead increase the sound of your voice for his killing part.

 

“HAKUNA MATATA-YAAH!~~WOOooH! ~~WHOAAAah!~”

 

You just did a dramatic turn, throwing your hands to your sides that almost made you trip before doing their signature ‘seagull dance’. Surely enough, Mingi’s high pitch laugh came out making him throw his head to the couch, clapping like a retarded seal.

 

You can’t dance to save your life but since you love watching people dance it turned you into a ing frustrated dancer. You dance and try to learn choreography but would just end up you clowning yourself. You’ve seen how you look doing ‘that’ move and to say that you look weird was an understatement. Mingi burst out laughing when he saw you doing their dance the first time, during your goofing hours before, so you figured you’d do it again to bring his mood up even a bit.

 

Boy it did not disappoint.

 

“Yah! Y/n!” Mingi  choked out. “Stop, stop, stop!”

 

You did not listen and was already enjoying the music in your head.  The music in your head jumped to Mingi’s rap bridge of the song, so you channeled your ‘Mingi swag’ or the 'Song-risma' holding your imaginary mic close to your face while leaning back and pumping your knees close to your chest like he would always do when he raps.

 

Mingi’s laugh gets louder that he gasps for air with your miming. “What the is that??!!”

 

“It’s what you do on stage every frigging time, sir!” You reply pausing with your hand in the air, panting now from the movements you just did. Mingi is still reeling from his laughter, not responding because what you said was the truth.

 

And now that you kind of stop with the moving, you feel the cardio flowing that you rest your hands to your waist breathing hard. “Okay. I’m gonna stop! I think that’s the most I’ve moved for the entire year. What the heck.”

 

That was a lie. You have an exaggerated man for a boyfriend so it kind of rubbed off on you.

 

You look at Mingi and he still has the biggest smile on his face, pushing his specs up his nose and you saw how his eyes glinted when he suddenly prompted at you. “WHAT?!”

 

You immediately catch on with the ridicule and hit back. “What?!”

 

He points a finger at you with a childish tone. “WHAT??! Are you laughing?!”

 

“What??! Are you?!”

 

And at the same time you both lift your right hand and exclaimed at the same time, "Ooh! YUHHH!"  hitting 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter