Dinner Time

Looking for a Mom

 

Dara's POV

Finally, we're done making dinner! I was starving but Bom had insisted to cook a fabulous meal for ChaeRin's arrival and it took us 4 freaking hours -_-'. Anyway, everything was set now and the last thing we needed to do was to wake our Sleeping beauty up.

"Na Youngie, can you call everyone? We're going to eat and I'll go wake ChaeRin up"I told the little girl.

"Okay Auntie...Wait... NO!"  'Eh? What's wrong with her?'

"Why no?"

"Auntie, I thought you wanted to help me!"   'Is talking about hooking Ji and ChaeRin together?'

"I still do honey." I smiled.

"Then, you can't wake Auntie ChaeRin up."

"Why can't I?" I saw Na Young smirked.

"You have to send Daddy to wake her up, of course!" I chuckled at her reaction. This girl is really too much.

"Okay okay, I'll tell him."

"Thank's Auntie" She widely smiled and ran to call the others. 'Aigoo Na Youngie, you're such a devilish child. You sure got that from you're mother', I sighed at that thought.

"Noona, is everything ready?" I blenched when I heard Ji Yong's voice.

"Oh Gosh, you've scared me to death! Yah, are you some kind of ninja? I didn't hear you come in."

"I just dropped my phone on the floor, you didn't hear that?"

"Ani, I guess I was lost in my thoughts"

"Really? So you can think?" He said with a smik plastered on his face.

"Yah!" I said as I hit his arm.

"Noona, I'm just joking!"

"Aish, just go, the dinner is ready. Ah right, you go wake ChaeRin up ; she's in the room accross Na Youngie's"

"Okay"

 

 

Ji Yong's POV

"...She's in th room accross Na Youngie's" That's weird, it wasn't the room I assigned her. 'I'm sure NaYoung asked for this, she totally loves ChaeRin' I smiled at that thought. 'Wait a sec, if she is the room accross Na Youngie's, that means she's in the room next to mine! Oh God, wha I am going to do?'

I was so lost in my thoughts, wondering how I will behave knowing she's just next to my room, that I didn't realized I've reached her door. I knocked and waited but since nothing came I decided to come in. I opened the door and entered the room only to find ChaeRin asleep on the bed. I slowly approached her and started poking her arm which made her groaned in her pillow. I chuckled at how cute she was. Since she wasn't waking up, I started to poke her cheek, only to find myself caressing it at the end. And I realized that if she wakes up at that moment, it'll be more awkward then ever between us, so I poked her am again. And finally, she started to wake up.

 

 

ChaeRin's POV

"Chae Rin-ah, wake up" I heard someone said while I felt something poking my arm.

"Let me sleep" I said in my spleeping voice which made the person chuckled.

"Cute" Was that Ji Yong's speaking? It looked like his voice. You must be dreaming Lee Chae Rin. And then, I felt the poking intensified. 'Why so annoying?'

"I said let me sleep" I grab the hand of the one who was poking my arm and it made the person fall in top of me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was really Ji Yong, his face only a few inches away from mine.'This is freaking embarrassing', I thought as I felt my cheeks redened and I saw that he was blushing too. He quickly stood up, stcratched his hair and bit his lower lip. Okay now, he looks hot! I blushed even more at that thought.

"Hm, the dinner's ready. We're just waiting for you to come down"

"O-okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Alright" He said and left the room.

 

 

Dara's POV

'What is taking them so long? I'm starving!' I didn't know why I felt hungry all the time these past few weeks. I was in the kitchen taking the last dish before finally have dinner. I heard YougBae's laugh behind me.

"What's so funny?" I asked curious.

"You should have seen Ji's face : EPIC! I don't know what put him in this state but he was as red as a tomato" He said as he took the dish from my hands to put it on the dinner table. I followed him.

"Really? I just sent him wake ChaeRin up. Omo, do you think something happened between them?"

"I dunno, maybe." Just then, we saw ChaeRin coming down the stair with redened cheeks as well.

"Okay, something definetely happened." YoungBae said.

"Yeah, Na Young was right : they do like each other."

"Na Young thinks so?"

"Yeah and I guess she's right. How come she knows things like this at her age?"

"She watches too much dramas" I nodded in agreement.

"It must be that." We changed the subject as we saw ChaeRin approaching us.

"Where's everyone?" She asked.

"They're coming soon, I asked Na Young to look for them." I just realized how stupid it was "...and she must be playing with them right now instead of telling them to have dinner." I finished my thought outloud. "YoungBae can you go get them please?"

"Of course"

 

 

ChaeRin's POV

I smiled at how cute Dara unnie and YB oppa were. How I wished I could live this too. I looked at Dara unnie and realized how pale she was.

"Dara unnie, you're okay? You look exhausted." I asked concerned.

"I don't know Pudong-ah, I feel peaky lately."

"Have you seen a doctor?"

"No, I thought it would pass but it didn't."

"You should go see one."

"Yeah, you're right maybe tomorrow."

Finally everyone came into the dinning room and we all took place at the table.

"It looks delicious, noonas" DaeSung oppa said.

"Wait a minute! I have a annoucement before we all start to eat" Na Young stated. We all turned our head towards her.

"Can't you make it later, everyone's hungry." Her father asked. She shooked her head.

"Ani, I have to do it now since we're all gathered here, but I'll be quick." She showed us a sheet of paper which seemed like a schedule.

"Since you'll stay the whole summer here, I decided that you're all going to read me a story before going to bed at least once. That's why I made the schedule. It starts tonight with Auntie ChaeRin and don't worry I'll hang the schedule on the fridge so that you'll know when is your turn. That's all!"

This kid is so lovely, she makes me want to have children myself. Everyone gave a round of applause and we finally started to eat. The dinner went well. We talked about our life, our work and we shared memories we had together. And thanks to Zico, I learned a lot about Ji Yong since he was one of his role model.

"I always wanted to ask this : when did you guys met each other?" Zico asked the 5 men. I looked at them curious about the answer.

"Training days." JiYong answered.

"Training days? How come?" Uee asked curious too.

"Well, we were supposed to debut as a five member group." He added.

"Really? How come I didn't know that?" Bommie Unnie asked while finishing her piece of cake.

"Maybe because you never asked" SeungRi said.

"NaYoung, it's time for you to go to bed" JiYong said. Everyone looked at the little girl.

"Daddy, I'm not tired!" I glanced at the clock and saw it was almost midnight.

"Okay then if you're not tired, you're doing the washing up."

"Alright, I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone!" She waved. "Auntie ChaeRin, you're coming?"

"Yes." I followed her upstairs.

"Auntie, wait in my room while I brush my teeth"

"Ok"

I entered her room and I saw it was filled with teddy bears which reminded me of my own room when I was younger. I sat on the chair near the bed and looked at the bedside table. I smiled seeing the pictures of a younger NaYoung with her father, her family and finally with a pretty young woman while she was just a baby.

"It must be her mom." I didn't know why, but seeing this picture kinda hurt me.

"I'm here!" NaYoung run to her bed. "So you were looking at the pictures? Here it's me and Daddy" She said at she pointed the photos "Here it's me with my grandparents and Auntie Dami, and here it's me and my mom"

"You're mom is really pretty. Do you see her often?"  I asked as I didn't understand how a mom could not live by her daughter's side.

"Ani, it's not possible. Even if I take a plane  won't be able to see her."  'Where does she lives exactly?'

"How come? Where does she live?"

"Daddy says she's in heaven, so I guess she lives in the sky."

"Oh..." it was all I could say. So her mom passed away, that's awfull. I grabbed NaYoung in my arms and hugged her. It was so heartbreaking.

"It's okay, Auntie. Although it's sad, she died when I was a baby so I don't really have memories about her but I know she's keeping an eye on me since then."

"You're a strong little girl,you know that?" I said as I release her from the hug.

"But I don't want to be a little girl."

"You're saying this right now but when you'll grow up, you'll want to become a child again."

"Eh? That's weird" I smiled at her reaction.

"So, which story should I read?"

 

 

JiYong's POV

I was cleaning the table when Top hyung called me.

"Hey JiYong! We're going to the beach, the girls want to take a midnight bath"  (a.n/ I forgot to say that they're staying in Ji's second home which is in Jeju Island)

"Okay,I'll see you tomorrow then. And hyung, don't let anyone drown."

"Don't worry, I got it under control."

When I was done with cleaning the table I went to the kitchen to do the washing up. I heard footsteps coming towards here,I turned around and saw ChaeRin entered the kitchen.

"Where's everyone?" She asked.

"They went to the beach."

"Oh I see.Need some help?" She asked. Seeing her alone made me think of the awkward moment we had earlier so I just nodded as an answer, I was too afraid to stammer. She took a tea towel and came near me the sink so she could wipe the dishes I've washed. She was so close that I could smell her perfume which made my heartbeat increased.

"How come you don't have a dishwasher" She spoke up after what seemed eternity.

"Well, usually it's just NaYoung and I so there're only 2 dishes." Silence, again.

"Oh right, I haven't heard the end of the story."

"Which one?" I asked curious about what she was talking about.

"The one about you not debuting with the others."

"Ah this one. Well, when I was young I always dreamt of being a singer so I became a trainee at YG.  I met the guys and we started training together to become an idol group. But when we were about to debut, Soo Ah - my girlfriend - told me she was pregnant. At first,she wanted to get rid off it, saying that we were too young, that I was going to become famous but I refused and convinced her to keep it. So I went to YG and I told him everything and to my surprise he didn't try to make me change my mind but he supported me instead. I told him that even if I didn't become an idol I still wanted to do music and this is where I started as a producer and songwriter."

"Have you ever regretted this decision?"

"Not even once."

 

 

ChaeRin's POV

So this was his story : a boy who dream about being on stage and who almost reach his dream but decided to sacrify it and become a dad instead without any regrets. 'Now that I know that, how can I not fall in love with him??' We went silent again as we didn't know what to say so he just kept on washing the dishes and passing them to me while I kept on wiping them. But then, our hands met when he passed me a glass and we both dropped it as we were surprised at the sudden touch. As a result we had foam all over our face and shirts and we both bursted of laugh. 

"Are you alright ?" He asked

"Yeah. Come here."

I said as I grabbed a dry towel and started wiping his face. I didn't realized how close we were until I felt his hot breath hit my cheek. I looked up to him and suddenly got lost into his eyes. I felt my heart beat faster and faster as we get closer. Then he grabbed the towel and threw it to the counter and the last thing I knew was his lips crashed on mine. It was soft and sweet at first but it quickly became passionate as our tongue were dancing together. And right now the only thing I knew was that I needed him immediately.

 

 

 

 


Finally I came with chapter 3 !! I hope you enjoyed it. Now you know what happened to NY's mother and our skydragon is going to another level.

PS: I don't know when I'll be updating, I have some exams to work on so please be patient =D