Vacation, yeah !!

Looking for a Mom

 

A.N : Sorry if there are any mistakes, english is not my first language.

 

“What the hell am I doing here?” I kept repeating it for the last 10 minutes wondering if I should come in or go to the airport, take a plane and go home. And I must say that going home was really more tempting. I looked at the luxurious villa for the last time before turning back and heading to my car.

 

“You’re such a coward Lee Chae Rin” I said to myself.

 

“Yah, ChaeRin-ah! When did you arrive?” I was too late to go home now. I turned around to see Dara-unnie welcoming me with YoungBae oppa.

 

“Just now” I gave a hug to the both “I missed you guys”

 

“We missed you too, it’s been such a long time!”

 

“Yeah!”

 

2 years since the last time I saw them all, it felt like eternity. Well, Japan wasn’t really far to Korea but I was just so busy these past 2 years with my work that I almost forgot how to live. So when Dara-unnie propose me to spend my summer vacation with all my friends I gladly accepted, 2 whole months away from work – not that I hate my work, I love it, it’s just so time-consuming. But when I learnt that the one who invited us was Ji Yong and that we’ll stay in his house, I wasn’t sure about going. I didn’t want to feel uncomfortable because we weren’t really friends, we never really talked to each other and spend the whole summer at his place, well that’ll be definitely awkward.

 

But at the end I decided to go, I was dying to see everyone again.

 

 

 

Dara-unnie took me by the arm while YoungBae oppa was carrying my suitcases, she drove me where everyone was gathered : in the garden, near the pool. As soon as we arrived, she screamed for everyone’s attention:

 

“Hey, look! Chae Rin is here!!!!” Bommie and Minki were the first to greet me.

 

“Bommie-unnie, Minkki-ya I missed you so much!” I hugged them at least 5 minutes, I was so happy to see them. And after that came Top oppa, DaeSung oppa, SeungRi and his lovely girlfriend Uee and finally Zico, Minzy’s boyfriend.

 

We all talked together about our life and work when I noticed that someone was missing.

 

“Wait a minute, where’s Ji Yong?” I asked.

 

“Oh, he has to fetch our last guest.” Top answered.

 

“Well, actually she’s not really a guest, she’s the one who suggested to spent our vacation together” Bommie-unnie added. Oh really? I wonder who she is.

 

Just then, we heard someone screaming “I’m hoooooooooooome” and running to where we were. And to my surprise, it was a cute little girl about 5 years old maybe. Just whose child is she?

"Oh Na Youngie, you grew up so much!" I heard Dara-unnie say.

Wait a second, Na Young? I heard this name before... Oh yeah, it was 3 years ago, when we were all partying and Ji Yong couldn't make it and when I asked why, DaeSung oppa told me it was because Na Young was sick. I always thought it was his girlfriend's name. How come I didn't know he has a daughter?? I mean, yeah we weren't close, but hell someone else could have told me he has a child! To be honest, the reason why I never befriend him is because I had a little crush on him *blush*, and I always thought he had a girlfriend so I tried to avoid him the best as I could. But now, I don't know how to behave with him. This is defenitely going to be more awkward -_-' *sigh*

When I was done thinking, Na Young came to me.

"I think we've never met before, what's your name? She asked with a smile, so cute!

"ChaeRin and you?"

"Na Young" She shyly answered."Auntie ChaeRin, you look like a cat it's sooo cute!" She giggled.

  Just when she said that, Ji Yong arrived with his famous boyish smile. I guess my crush wasn't over since my heartbeat went faster when I saw him. I'm about to spend the whole summer at his house, what I am going to do?!!

 

 


First chapter, I know it's short but the others will be longer I promise. Just tell me what you think =)