New World

Find my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TW: Contains drug use and its effectts.

Unbetad, will edit when I get the chance. 

-

The difference between getting drunk from getting high was that there was a high possibility you’d forget stuff when plastered but when you’re high as a kite? You still remember every single up you did albeit with a really hazy mind.

 

Unfortunately for Kim Taeyeon, she was both drunk and high the previous night. ing hell.

 

Taeyeon tried to blink away the foggy memories that came to the forefront of her brain when she tried to recall last night. She had memory lapses, probably from her drunken blackout, but all the other things that her mind told her had happened…

 

“No way, those couldn’t have happened… could they?”

 

Horrific images flashed before her and although Taeyeon could imagine herself in the far future probably laughing about it—a sort of recollection of her stupid younger self— present Taeyeon could only curl into a small ball of mortification.

 

“Unfortunately for you, TaeTae, whatever you’re thinking truly did happen.” Tiffany chirped from the other side of the room, holding up a cup of what she guessed was something caffeinated.

 

“How are you still so cheery even in the morning?” Jessica sleepily rasped directly behind Taeyeon making the latter jump up from the bed in surprise.

 

“J-Jessica?!” All sorts of thoughts barraged Taeyeon, this time trying to find a reason as to how she woke up in the same bed as Jessica.

 

“Yes Taeyeon, that’s my name.”Taeyeon was too busy digging up rational explanations and missed the sarcastic ruse from the pre-med student.

 

Shirt? Check.

 

Bra? Check.

 

Taeyeon was tempted to look under the covers just to check for the one last article to disapprove her thoughts. Screwing it all, she simply threw caution to the wind and checked underneath. She finally let out a sigh of relief.

 

Pants? Check, check, check.

 

Tiffany abruptly let out boisterous laughter. “Oh TaeTae, what went into your mind just then?”

 

“N-Nothing!” Taeyeon could feel her cheeks burning.

 

“Oh, I don’t think it was just nothing,” Tiffany prompted accompanied with a sly smirk.

 

Taeyeon wanted the ground to swallow her whole. How does one cope with a fuzzy memory and the insufferable roommate of your crush?

 

“You’re teasing her too much, Steph. Poor girl is still obviously disoriented.”

 

Taeyeon felt thankful for Jessica’s existence. For being the beacon of light when she thought the end was before her. She was being dramatic but someone sue her, she just woke up next to the most beautiful person on the planet who also apparently saved Taeyeon’s from her evil, pink-obsessed, best friend. What else was she supposed to do?

 

Speaking of best friends—

 

“Where’s Yuri?”

 

“Out for her routine run and should be back in…” Tiffany checked her phone before continuing, “five seconds.”

 

Just like a prophecy, the JeTi dorm room opened and in strolled her best friend who shouldn’t look as good as she did right now. Yuri looked like, well…Yuri, sweaty but basking in the post-exercise afterglow. Seriously, was the getting wasted and high thing just a figment of Taeyeon’s imagination?

 

“Taengyeon!” Yuri happily called her with that annoyingly cute nickname before sitting herself on Taeyeon’s lap. “You’re finally awake! How’s your head?”

 

“Fuzzy and now I’m second-thinking the events of last night. Was last night just a fever dream? How come you still look dazzling while I look like… ?”

 

“Nah, you’re just a light-weight, Taeng. We all know that.”

 

Yuri took notice of the growing pout on her best friend’s face. She decided it was time to end her suffering and retell the epic story of last night.

 

-

 

Taeyeon has never felt so terrified for her life until tonight. The two police officers ran towards the bathroom stalls for dear life after finding out they ingested huge amounts of WHYPHY infused edibles. In the privacy of toilet bowls and sewage water, Taeyeon witnessed her partner completely freak out.

 

“WE’RE GOING TO DIE. TAEYEON, I’M TOO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!”

 

“No!” Taeyeon took a hold of Yuri’s shoulders, trying to ground her back and pushing her in front of the toilet. “We just need to throw up!” She said as she stuck two fingers into her own mouth to try and stimulate her gag reflex.

 

Yuri followed suit and soon enough the girl’s bathroom was filled with sounds of gagging and coughing. Taeyeon didn’t know how to explain what they were doing if some poor soul unluckily stumbled upon them. It wasn’t a pretty sight to witness but they were desperate not to die of an overdose.

 

“You gotta throw up man!”

 

“I can’t!”

 

Another series of coughing.

 

“You have to! Just think of something gross.”

 

“You ing think of something.”

 

“Okay uhm…” Taeyeon frantically wracked her brain for anything vile enough to make anyone want to puke. “Your grandma’s , uh, uhhh… and there’s a in it…”

 

“Dude, what the !”

 

“I’m trying, okay! I’m just trying my best!”

 

Yuri suddenly faced Taeyeon with a serious look. “Dude, let’s just… let’s just finger each other’s mouths.”

 

“What? No!”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I don’t want you to finger my mouth.”

 

“Do you want to die?!”

 

Taeyeon felt repulsed but the thought of it already made bile almost come up . Maybe Yuri’s plan could actually work.

 

“Okay, fine!”

 

At her consent, Yuri hurriedly stuck her fingers into Taeyeon’s mouth and vice versa. It was awful, god was it awful. Taeyeon’s thoughts wonder into the reason why straight girls allowed guys to them when nothing about this felt pleasurable at all. TMI but yeah, thank god she’s a lesbian.

 

“What are you trying to do?! Finding my g-spot? Just stick it in!” Yuri complains and they resume the horrible experience of feeling each other’s throats.

 

Taeyeon was sure enough that she was going to deal with a hoarse throat for the next few days— theorizing they actually do survive. They go on for a few more tries until neither of them could take any more of the gag abuse.

 

“Why isn’t it working?” Frustration was imminent in Taeyeon’s voice. “Is it me?”

 

Yuri slumped into the corner of the stall, sobbing could be heard from the other girl. “I’m sorry, I just can’t sometimes.”

 

Taeyeon and Yuri decidedly leave the stalls and planned to move out of the house. If they were going to ride the high, they preferred not to be found dead in the foot of a toilet seat during the aftermath.

 

Jessica caught onto Taeyeon’s arm as they were exiting the sorority house. The blonde almost jumped at the sudden contact. Her nerves were starting to stifle her and that was when she knew the drug was starting to take effect.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” The ever-so-caring Jessica Jung asked with so much concern that Taeyeon felt it in her bones.

 

The drug’s influence included being hyper-aware of your surroundings, she remembered Boa mentioning it. Part of their briefing included the phases of H.S.F. and Taeyeon desperately tried recalling her captain’s lecture.

 

Phase 1: The Gigs

“Yeah, I’m—“ Taeyeon couldn’t stop the giggle from bubbling out. “I’m okay.” Another fit of giggles wracked the small girl’s body.

 

Taeyeon could also hear Yuri uncontrollably chortle from behind her. “Yeah, we’re—“ Yuri’s face contorts into a supposedly happy and laughing one but for the two girls who knew what was happening, nothing about it was actually joyful.

 

“Oh crap— Stephanie!” Jessica called back into the house as she started to realize what was going on.

 

Tiffany materializes right away and Taeyeon’s baked brain made it seemed like she appeared out of thin air. Whoa.

 

“What?! You don’t call me by my full name unless it’s urgent.”

 

“They’re already tripping.” Jessica points to the law enforcement duo who were now clutching their stomachs trying but failing to contain their fits of laughter.

 

“, okay, okay.” Tiffany looked thoughtful, trying to come up with a plan before huffing, “what do we do?”

 

“Really, Steph? That’s your helpful input?”

 

“You’re the medical person here! What do you usually do?!”

 

“Yeah but you’re the one experienced with WHYPHY! What did you do then?” Jessica inquired.

 

“Uhm…” Tiffany squirmed in place. “Okay, TBH, I just went with it. Flew the high kite, y’know?”

 

“Whoa, Tiffany.” Taeyeon’s tongue wasn’t used to saying the letter F so it sounded a lot like ‘Tippany’ instead. “And you didn’t die?” Amazement was written all over the blonde girl’s face.

 

“Well, looks like we’re really going through with this.” Jessica concluded.

 

Phase 2: Tripping Major Ballsack

“Pany, that’s like… really, really amazing. Can I call you that? Pany?” Taeyeon’s pupils were now fully dilated.

 

“Sure, TaeTae. But it’s Fany, with an F.”

 

“F-Fa… Pany…”

 

Tiffany just chuckled. “That’s fine, it can work. It sounds cute coming from you. So from now on, only a special Kwon Taeyeon can call me that.”

 

Just like clockwork, Taeyeon’s cheeks flushed rosy pink. It wasn’t Taeyeon’s fault, what was she supposed to do when a pretty girl (even if insufferable) calls her cute? Die?

 

“That’s me! I’m Kwon Taeyeon! Yuri did you hear that?” Taeyeon nudged her friend. “Pany said I was special.”

 

“Ahem.” Jessica cleared , she knew her best friend was a natural flirt but she didn’t appreciate it one bit right now. “I don’t know if you guys are coherent enough to comprehend this but the drug will probably take effect for a couple hours with how much you took in…”

 

Jessica continued to explain what was probably going to come before them in the next eight hours but Taeyeon and Yuri were too far gone to understand any of it. Yuri draped her arm over Taeyeon before resuming staring at Jessica.

 

“Bro…” Yuri whispered into Taeyeon’s ear thinking no one else could hear them.

 

“Yeah, bro?” Taeyeon leaned closer.

 

“Bro… your not-so-girlfriend is really hot. Not that I’m interested or anything,” Yuri quickly defended. “I’m just saying, you get me? Objectively speaking and all.”

 

“Dude, bro, I totally get it. She’s like a literal angel.” In Taeyeon’s WHYPHY induced vision, she could see and feel the yellow light glowing from behind Jessica. Actually it felt more like Jessica was glowing herself and if Taeyeon looked closer, she could see the white wings on her back too.

 

“I didn’t know angels existed man.”

 

Unknown to the pair, their companions could hear every single thing they were talking about. Tiffany simply patted her friend’s back and barked out laugher while Jessica stood frozen with red-tipped ears.

 

“Dude,” Yuri called for Taeyeon’s attention again. “You better make her yours before God takes her back or something.”

 

Yuri’s words struck Taeyeon hard and prompted something carnal from her. “No, no… She’s mine. God can’t take her back. I’ll be her Lucifer and steal her then.”

 

“Tae, I think you’re mistaking Lucifer for Hades.” Tiffany couldn’t help but interrupt.

 

“Lucifer or Hades, I’ll be whoeve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter