Residents and guests of the castle-3

RITUAL OF LOVE

He first heard about the name of the Silver Doe Pub from his boss, for whom he worked, delivering pizza around the city. For incomprehensible reasons, his boss has been ill for the last two weeks, that even the doctors did not know the answer, but somehow managed to cope without him. His call rang five minutes before the end of the working day.

- Hey Dung, fulfill one request of a sick person! Something needs to be handed over to one owner, he asked me to bring it today, but with my illness, I can’t. This is a matter of minutes!

- Minute? Good. So what is there to pass on and to whom? - wondering about how long it might take, whether he would have time for a movie session with another girlfriend, whom he met on the corner, near one eatery last night. By his calculation, everything worked out perfectly.

- In the right drawer of my desk is a rolled-up paper, so yellow with a strange print, see? - the seal was really kind of strange when he took out the folded paper and brought it closer to his eyes. She was small, round, a strain looming clearly depicting a castle on top of a cliff. I have never seen such a press before, now, they do not make such clear ones. - Take it to the owner of the Silver Doe Pub, just give it to him.

-And how do I find a pub with that name? I haven’t heard something about him.

- The address is indicated, look carefully at the piece of paper that is attached with a paper clip to the inside of the roll. Be sure to give it to him today until 17pm.

“Then call you, chief?” Hello? Chef? Disconnected. What to do? Okay, I'll take it now, then I'll wait when he returns from the sick-list and say that I handed over this piece of paper - he quickly looked at his wristwatch, still old, from his grandfather, the hand was moving to 16pm. He really found the address inside, ran his eyes over the chef's handwriting, read it, not much in surprise. “But is there no pub there?” That place was planned for other purposes, for what sailors bring from distant lands. I know for sure that nothing was built there. Yesterday there was an empty place, so where did the Silver Doe Pub come from? - indignantly, all the same, after 15 minutes he was on the pier, approached the place where that pub should be.

Dung, a guy who rarely makes mistakes in his assumptions, but this time he was shocked. His eyes literally popped out of his orbit when, after taking a couple of steps, he saw a pub with the sign “Silver Doe” imperceptibly at the place where there should be nothing but a dump of things.

What the hell! Where did he come from?! Cannot be. He was gone yesterday ... "

He was kindly met at the entrance, which is strange, since they already knew that he had come to the owner. He only wanted to ask where to find their boss, how they silently led him inside the building, stopped at the door with an inscription, knocked, opened the door and let him in. The meeting was no less strange than before. No matter how he tried to examine the face of the man sitting opposite him, he could not. And this is not because the room was twilight, and not because the air was saturated with cigarette smoke, it simply could not. They practically did not speak, mostly Dung chatted, asked questions, he only nodded his head. At the end of the imaginary dialogue, the chief deigned to say, or rather, Dung did not hear the voice itself, but somehow realized that they said something to him:

- Wait for JinHo, he will say what to do next.

- And how long will it wait? My boss said just give you the scroll and that’s it ...

- Wait for JinHo!

▫▫▫▫

So I waited for you, my friend! And instead of a nice evening with a nice company, I’m sitting here in some kind of castle and posing as an adventure hero. ” Dung glanced sideways at the tall guy, who, as if nothing had happened, was sitting comfortably on the sofa and was quietly drinking coffee and cakes. He did not trust him. From the beginning, this guy knew more than he told him.

She didn’t lie to me. There really is something to profit from. It is necessary to make sure to stay here for at least three days or more, it is unlikely that the rest of my team will be able to arrive on the island in a day. Need to pull the time . "

- Tai, why don't I see Nayeon? You told her that I was waiting for her here? - He again did not keep track of how and where the butler appeared before them. The old man bowed his head respectfully when the mistress addressed him.

“Yes, I told her when I found her near the pond.” Your sister found a hobby for herself, my lady, and I think she will linger - in his voice Dung did not hear fear, on the contrary, the old man was talking to the girl, as if with a naughty daughter who had been caught doing the wrong thing. Dung was sure that he would get a catch from the girl, but she just looked in the direction where, in theory, that pond should be located.

- Passion? Her last hobby was with one of the village girls - taking a sip of hot aromatic coffee, as if, incidentally, the girl said. “But that was a very long time ago.” Who is now occupied with her thoughts? - “ Strange, I thought it was better to keep all family secrets from strangers. Why take everything out of the hut. But it is clear that our mistress does not think so. Why do I need to know that her sister is twisting love with someone, ”JinHo thought to himself, carefully looking around, trying to evaluate and weigh how long it would take, in general, time if you start from tonight.

“I did not mean to bother you, my lady, but today still uninvited guests have arrived to us.” I did something stupid, Lady Nayeon said everything - and yet he did not apologize. Yes, what is it here? Why does the servant allow this to be done with the mistress of the house?!

“I hope my sister was polite with them.” After all, these are the friends of our guest and he was really looking forward to them, am I right, JinHo? “Is she talking about my people?” She knew that I was waiting for them?! Where from? How did she find out?! Is she playing with me?

“Yes, I forgot to warn you.” My friends have long wanted to visit this island, well, I chatted that I was invited to the castle. My mistake, I'm sorry - his endurance was magnificent, not one of the muscles on his face flinched. He sat relaxed and enjoyed the coolness with pleasure.

Do you want to play? Well, I also love these games. And I always come out the winner. The bet is too high to be so easy to lose. I did not go this way in order to leave empty-handed, especially after I found out how much money can be rolled off for all this. Thanks to that girl for giving a tip. She will get her share when I get out of here with all the junk. I will be a winner!

***

The pond rather resembled a brook, and it flowed behind the castle, at the foot, closed from prying eyes from all sides by high angular cliffs.

A creek gurgled teasingly close, the path looped between the trees - here and there they had a view of the driveway - but all the time downhill, farther from the house. The forest ended, a stony meadow began, and immediately one could feel better. The sun was already hanging in unpleasant proximity to a heap of hills. The stream flowed swiftly, light ripples gleaming in the sun; on both banks the grass went down to the water itself, yellow and blue flowers tilted their heads. Beyond the gentle slope, another meadow began, and behind it, far away, high hills, still illuminated by the slanting evening rays.

Here, under the wide paws of tree branches, the eldest of the Nayeon daughters loved to come and take a break from the orders of her family. Here she often played herself, she was not allowed to leave the castle. After the occasion when she decided to check the severity of the family, she disobeyed and secretly fled to the village, Nayeon quickly realized her mistake. She understood why she should not go outside the castle.

The sun that surrounded the village, and the sun that fell behind their rocks, had nothing to do. The girl on herself felt the hot rays of the golden sun when she dropped her hood from her head and opened her face to the inhabitants of the island. But not only the sun was her enemy, but also the air, which was heavy and impregnated with an admixture of garlic smell. The inhabitants of the island obliquely escorted her, she heard what they were talking about behind her. Her patience was ready to break out, her true face, but the guard from the castle arrived in time. Faithful helpers to her younger sister DaHyun - Sana and Jihyo .

To play alone was familiar, but still more interesting when someone came to her monastery. The very first visitor to the pond was a young girl, about 17 years old, she came from the village, which was for the castle, like a second gate to rinse. Her name Luna was not familiar to the ear, but in the two decades that they have known, Nayeon is used to it.

But Luna did not appear for a long time, no one heard anything about her, no one even knew about such a girl so that she lived in the villages. The first thought that flashed through Nayeon's thoughts when her friend disappeared was absurd. She thought her older sister found out about her. With hints and tricks, Nayeon tried to lure her sister out of the answer to the tormenting question, but she simply did not know who it was. So, sister has nothing to do with it.

So where is the girl named Luna ? And where did these old tree roots come from on the lake, looking like a withered man? Nayeon tried to push it into the lake, but this tree somehow stuck to the ground, and the water also refused to take it.

Soon this name disappeared from memory, and it began to seem to her that she had simply invented it.

Only two people came here as the second people over the past centuries, and this morning Nayeon heard the voices of 7 men. Men that at first glance told about themselves the whole story of their worthless life. Nayeon already knew who they were and why they were here. Even the thoughts did not have to read.