Start

RITUAL OF LOVE

The first thing she saw when she entered the building, there were large ceilings and bulky paintings hanging in the hall with dark curtains closed, a clouding atmosphere blowing from all sides. After the sunshine, to which the eyes got used all day, the dark corridor blinded for a moment, causing the heart to contract with an alarming foreboding. If not for the rumble of steps behind her, she would not have decided to go further, although she was so curious. She had long wanted to visit here, because from childhood, her parents and grandfather told legends about him. Under their stories about the castle, she fell asleep, invented bizarre stories, played with fictional characters, pretending to be here and that she was the main character.

The building where she took the tickets for the tour had a rather strange name for the city in which she was located - the Old Castle of the Lord. Why the castle, because the building where it was located did not at all resemble magnificent triangles in the mountains, and its walls are not as ancient as was written in the Seoul guide.

On the pages of the directory, she literally rewrote everything in a notebook, it was said:

“The lord who erected the castle on the fragments of the rock, which rises 2000 km above sea level, built walls of marble and black jade. So that the enemy could not immediately notice him, he surrounded his castle with "watchdogs" from the roots of a fallen oak. The adjacent sea depths created a barricade from an invasion from the sea. It was impossible to get to his castle not by swimming, not through the air, because ancient birds soar in the air, destroying everyone with their fiery needles, not through forests, where dead souls met satellites.

Many daredevils tried to overcome all obstacles, only in order to see the girl in the castle windows of unearthly beauty, to try her luck to achieve her hand and heart. They say that her skin is like moonlight, and her hair color is also burned like the morning sun, and her voice sounds like a mountain stream.

It is said that there was one daredevil, he overcame all obstacles, but when he entered the castle, another test awaited him. A test of fidelity, devotion and worship. He was dedicated in one secret, which was kept in the family for more than one generation, he vowed that he would not tell anyone ... "

All the information about him was swallowed by a gloomy castle, they say that he did not pass it and became a slave to the Lord. Another said that in the castle living nonhumans , but is it true? Nobody knew, history did not write. No matter how she begged, they refused her, hiding something. She came here to find out the truth, after many centuries, she wanted to see everything and understand what happened to that guy and the beautiful woman from the castle.

After graduating from school, entering the university at the department of an archaeologist, she went to only one goal - to visit the castle, reveal all the secrets, become the first to unravel the curse of the castle. Now she is 23 years old, she is a young and ambitious girl, with a strong and seasoned character, it is not so easy for her to frighten with some paintings that they looked so terribly from the wall opposite their group. Perhaps the paintings and high ceilings with a creaky staircase that led to the second floor, the only true description from history.

Everything else, like the name, was fake. The building, which they showed was not fun on a cliff, there was no guard from the roots of the oak, there was not even gravel underfoot. And the second floor, too, was no different from the first. And the building itself was not a castle! It was disappointing and angry. She was angry with herself that, as a schoolgirl, she believed the first person she met on the Internet. He, you see, described in detail about the underground kingdom under the name “Old Castle of the Lord”, wrote that he had met with the descendants of the Lord himself who wants to learn about the secrets of the castle, the map is below the heading “secret”.

She moved the mouse cursor over the icon, pressed the right button, with a fading excitement, waiting to see the long-awaited place of the address, but there it was. She had to go through more than 10 tests to open this icon! Everything seemed to say that it was better for her not to go in there, but they attacked the wrong one, although she was of small stature (only 158 cm), her nerves were iron, and if she got down to something, she could not be stopped.

So, after going through 10 hilarious texts that lasted all day (she started in the morning at about 8, and finished only at 6 pm), she got to a separate site, with a different name. But she was not interested in it, all her thoughts were focused on the map, so who cares if the person decided to change the name?

There she had to re-register, asked to write the name completely, asked to write about relatives, asked to write the place of work, asked to write whether she is now married or if she has a loved one. What for? Why do we need such personal data?

Without hesitation, she wrote all honestly that an orphan is now, her parents died in a car accident under unclear circumstances, there is no boyfriend and will not be around for another 10 years. And so, she looked at the map that she was looking for. She clicked on the print, and while the page address was printed to her, a message arrived:

"I will look forward to your arrival, Son Chaeyoung."

And below, the name: "Princess of the castle" is finely written in an incomprehensible language.