chapter 2 the fire beneath there feet

the revenge of nethermaster

Sezaria sat down huffing on her bed, she was tired after a long day she was at her whit’s end of being a leader she was doing everything that she could do to help run her kingdom but she felt as if she would never be able to be capable of what her father Felix was able to do and achieve but she wasn’t going to give up so easily if her sister was able to run a kingdom smoothly she can well everything and everyone seems happy she thought to herself then what can she also do to improve she has done anything she can do to be able to improve the school the safety for the works in the chamber and improving the homes of her people and the food source it seemed to her as if she was doing okay but something seemed so missing to her but at this moment she just couldn’t put her finger on it well anyway she should get some rest.

 

The night went quite quickly and sezaria awoke feeling full of energy and after a goods nights rest she felt as if she was able to face the day with full force. She arose from her bed and with only a few seconds she conjured up a new outfit split it on and was ready to start the day. “Right are you ready you’re majesty” sezaria heard the voice and turned around startled but then relaxed when she saw it was her advisor Paris “yes Paris don’t worry I am up and ready today surprisingly now please may I have the morning report” sezaria said with a beam of energy giving paris a delightful smile. Paris smiled back and replied “all the villagers have asked that you come and review the crops! To see if you are happy with this season’s harvest”... “Tell them I will and also say I am always pleased with whatever they do and have you got anything else” sezaria replied.

“Hmm… actually yes I have! I have a letter here from you’re sister addressed to you and if that’s all you will have 15 minutes resting time before we start your daily duties “Paris replied abruptly and hands sezaria the letter “are you feeling okay Paris you’re not acting like you’re usual self and thank you for the letter I shall read it in a minute once I am ready” said sezaria. Paris looked sezaria in her eyes directly with a glimpse of sadness but only slightly but without hesitation swiftly turned around and excited the queens bedding chambers.

Sezaria stood there in shock she didnt know what to think of her advisors strange behaviour but she couldnt let her mind worry about that now she must clear her mind so she can continue the day with an open mind