chapter 1 the beginning

the revenge of nethermaster

First let me introduce to you the two main kingdoms the first is dream topia.. They are a kingdom that creates dreams and sends them all across the land there morals are to stay true to yourself and be created. The king of that land is a king cat named Felix he rules the kingdom with a gentle paw caring for everyone around him especially his subjects. The nest ruler for this kingdom must be born with the power of creativity where they take someone's happiness and make something they love return it to them and restore their lost happiness with great amounts but there is an heir to the throne with such powers but we will get to that very soon.

 

The second kingdom or well more of a trading port is cloud kingdom an empire that is extremely religious and follows the religion of the great Steve where they believe he created there floating islands and that they should prepare extravagant gifts every year to show how grateful they are for all of the things that Steve has done for them. But they are ruled by a council who have tricked people into believing this mockery of a religion but the people of the island are way too naive to understand that they are being greatly manipulated. Let me introduce you to the council first there is head of the council everdere a sheep who runs the island with an iron hoof and won't take no for an answer and enjoys the lavish lifestyle of being a council member and will stop at nothing to stay in power. Next council member is Sheri she is the assistant council to Everdere and will do anything and literally anything to help everdere rule. Next is bob the deliverer he delivers messages to the people of cloud kingdom like new rules etc... that's all on the council now let's get to what cloud kingdom does it works hard to send all the dreams that dreamtopia sends to send all over of throsion from the highest class to the lowest class in all of the villages.

 

//now let’s get to the story!!//

 

The bright sunshine was peaking over the top of the mountains. This was the signal for the start of the long tiring day ahead but before all of that i would like to say welcome to throsion! A land of mystical kingdoms and encrypted messages. The lands full of life from the lowest the chicken to the highest the royals everyone in throsion was at a balance and the world was running smoothly at least that's what dream topia and the citizens of cloud kingdom but something terrible was occurring behind the scenes the terrible nether master has returned and is planning to take back the land that he once ruled at least that is how we see it now let’s visit the two royal sisters who have their own rocky path ahead of them.

 

“Sister, Sister !” said jesserina as she ran excitedly into sezarias room “argh what do you need sister have you not seen how early in the morning it is” seza said tiredness clearly still lingering in her words as she slurred a bit “oh yes i know but i can't wait for today i am bursting at the seams with excitement!” jesserina said energy literally bursting out of her “i know i can see that you are up earlier than normal sister what is happening today that has made you so elated” sezaria responded with a tone of sensibility. “Today is my coronation! I'm finally going to be able to rule my very own kingdom” responded jesserina with an odd sense of envy. Sezaria chuckled a bit and lead her little sister out of the room to get ready she wasn't really bothered that her sister was taking over a kingdom at such a young age because her aunties sudden death didn't really affect her like it did sezaria and her sister seemed quite strong willed and seemed like she would be able to do it.

 

Some time has passed and jesserina has been ruling cloud kingdom for 5 years and is now of the age 15 whilst sezaria is 20. Felix could pass at any minute or hour now and the king’s royal advisors and starting to prepare her to take the place as queen but little did sezaria know the mischievous council were up to something.

 

A new day had begun, morning dew had collected on the semi steamed up windows and queen jesserinas was about to start a new day she arose from her bed and quickly took a sharp glance at the mirror just tucked in the corner of the room her hair was sticking up on ends with mighty force looking like a hedgehog she swiftly left her bed trying to not make too much noise and go and have a shower but just as she was about to jump in her royal advisor everdere had knocked on the door to come in jesserinas with some annoyance shouted “come in ” everdere entered slightly sitting on the edge of her majesty's bed “your majesty sorry for budging in on you so early in the morning but we have a lot that we need to discuss” everdere said with her raspy voice. Jesserina was only half listening to everdere but she now had her full attention so she replied sharply “yes well out with it I am really trying to get ready I have a lot of meetings today and I really don’t have the time this morning” everdere grinned delightedly and started speaking “I understand all of that your majesty but we have a problem we know how you always love to be the centre of attention and always love when people just give attention to you and only you right?” this grabbed jesserinas attention “go on” this made everdere chuckle under her breath but jesserina wasn’t listening “well we have noticed ever since Felix sadly passed away and your sister sezaria was crowned queen a lot of throsion has been obsessed with her because they say she is an amazing ruler and is out shining you in every possible light so mam we highly advice that if you really want your popularity back we should device a plan to be able to gain and take back what you have lost” everdere said.

 

This started to worry jesserina since she was such a young ruler and naive she decided that it would be best to have popularity over passion from her subjects because she thinks being a popular ruler is much more important than having loyal subjects in her kingdom. Jesserina has always been envious of her sister because she was always the golden child because she was always so sensitive and kind and never hurt a soul and she had inherited the creative powers and she did not which means she could not take over dreamtopia which she has always wanted to and her sister took it over as their father Felix felt it was a better decision for the kingdom if the bloodline of the royals was always kept clean with monarchs who always and always would inherit the power of creative magic and have a clean blood line.

 

With hardly any thought at all jesserina spurted out “yes I agree I have always been envious of my sister which I have told you many times before this kingdom is all I have got and I will fight for what’s mine I can’t believe she is trying to take away my popularity again ugh she is so selfish but I think I already have an idea of what we can do…”