Storage Room

What do you think?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura heard noises when she entered her dorm storage room. There's Chaeyeon, busy cleaning and rearranging stuffs that scattered everywhere in the room. Most of the stuffs are gifts from their fans. In one corner there is a pc unit that is often used by Sakura to play games.

"Sorry, I should've be the one who cleaning this room because I use it more often."

Chaeyeon turning her back when she heard Sakura's voice, "It's okay, Sakuchan ... I have nothing to do and from the beginning I intended to reorganize this room so you can comfortably play your game in here."

Sakura smiled touched at Chaeyeon's motivation doing this for her.

"Alright then, let me help you. It will be more faster if we do it together."

Sakura walked to one of the boxes while folding her sleeve and tying her long hair, "where should I put this?"

Cleaning the storage room has never been this fun for Chaeyeon.

They spent more than an hour rearranging everything. The dust has also been cleaned, now the members can easily find the items they want to find.

Sakura spread the mattress wide enough for the two of them to take a break after finishing. Sakura lay on her back and played with her phone. Typing something about what she did today. Maybe planning to post it on her private mail.

Sakura felt her legs feel heavy. She saw Chaeyeon put her head on her legs, using it as a pillow.

She must be tired. Sakura smiled seeing what Chaeyeon was doing.

There was no sign of movement from Chaeyeon, Sakura assumed Chaeyeon might have fallen asleep.

Sakura let Chaeyeon rest there, and secretly took pictures.

While patting Chaeyeon's head, Sakura gently murmured, "Thank you for doing a lot things for me. And thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter