Meet you again

What do you think?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what brought me to be in this place. The e-mail from Hyewon who told me the other day that you coming to Korea for a new project might be the reason. I know that you didn't ask me to come pick you up. Since there is nothing left between us, that's what we decided before you returned to Japan the moment after IZ*ONE disband. But somehow my body moves on its own, and before I realized I already at the airport waiting for your arrival. I'm going without telling anyone, including other members.

And here I am now. Stand in front of you. I smiled seeing your surprised expression.

I look at that face. It's been almost 2 years. You haven't changed much. Only your hair looks a little long and almost touches the shoulder.

"How are you, Sakura? How was the trip?"

"Chaeyeon ...? Are you come to pick me up? "Sakura asked, giving me a smile that I still can't forget.

"Sorry. I know you don't expect me. Seems like someone from your agency is already waiting for you to pick you up instead in outside. It's just that somehow I want to pick you up."

"Why do you say that? I'm very happy. How do you know that I will coming to Korea? Did Hyewon tell you?"

We share stories throughout our journey to the airport exit. Asking for news of each other. Sakura will be in Korea for quite a long time, 2 years. Her agency signed a joint contract with one of the Korean agencies. She will appear in several TV dramas and also be a brand ambassador for contact lens products.

Approaching the airport exit I tried to slow down the pace of our steps. I don't want this to end. I still want to talk a lot of things with her.

The car that will take Sakura is ready to wait. Sakura turned and smiled. "Chaeyeon, thank you for welcoming me. I'm glad to be back in Korea again."

"I miss you." The words just came out from my mouth when I saw Sakura almost entered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter