Shoot Me

DARAGON One-shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm dead.'

 

That was in Ji Yong's brain as he stares back at Dara's piercing glares. It took them a week before they meet after the incident last week during Dae Sung's birthday in Japan. It was a great time. They are enjoying drinks and music. Dara wasn't there because she's busy with work. Since they're all tipsy and having fun, Ji Yong talks to a Japanese woman named Kiko Mizuhara. Kiko is a nice lady, beautiful and fun to be with. They talk that night and he knew that she's flirting at him. But even Kiko is touching him, he made it clear to her that he has a girlfriend and they are happy for 5 years. Or are they? Kiko didn't mind since he will never see him after that because she's going to America to continue her career as a model. Ji Yong just let her be after she said that. But he didn't think that by doing that, it will ruin his relationship with Dara.

 

When he comes back from Japan, Dara immediately confronted him. She shows him the picture of him and Kiko at the party. What's worst is they look cozy and close together. Ji Yong tries to explain his side but Dara won't believe him. She shut the door in his face and never talked to him.

 

Until now.

 

"Explain," she said in an angry tone.

 

"I didn't know her. We were just talking. Then she flirted at me. I told her I have a girlfriend but she continued. She even said that it's fine because she won't even see me anymore. I ignored her after that. Those pictures are the time she's flirting at me." he explains.

 

"You're touching her!" she accused while glaring at him.

 

"I wasn't." he defended. "If you look at the picture closely. I am pushing her away in a gentle manner. She's still a woman."

 

"She's a ." she points out. "You should avoid her in the first place. I was worried sick that you're away with your friends without me. I've been calling you that night but you weren't answering." she huffed.

 

"Dara-yah, forgive me. I'm telling you, I didn't do anything with her."

 

"Those pictures won't lie."

 

"Dara-yah..."

 

Dara glares at him. "Let's break up."

 

Ji Yong feels like someone pours a bucket of cold water on him. "Why?"

 

"I can't do this with you anymore. I'm busy with my work and I'm tired and I can't stand your immaturity. It's over now." she said in a calm voice.

 

"Dara-yah, please, don't do this to me." Ji Yong begs her.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't do this," she told him. She sat there as she picks up her cup of coffee and sips it. Ji Yong can't believe that she's breaking up with him because of what she saw in the picture. She didn't even listen to his side.

 

"I can't believe you have the guts to break up with me just because of what you see on those pictures," he mutters. Dara puts down her cup down and places her hands on her lap while she leans back on her seat. "Why not? You allow her to touch you. You didn't answer my calls. You have a lame excuse and I'm tired of babysitting you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter