Ch. 4

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

I sat up feeling extremely exhausted as I could imagine after the night we had. I looked at the two girls soundly asleep. I never thought that I would have a let alone with my best friend and our girlfriend. I have a feeling our five-way relationship is just going to get stranger. I slowly crept out of bed stretching before heading to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands then brushed my teeth. I walked out and saw that __ was gone. Where did she disappear off to? I grabbed an oversized shirt out of my bag to put on. I opened the bedroom door and was instantly hit with the smell of breakfast. I walked down the hallway until I reached the living room. I turned and saw __ cooking and humming. I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her jump a little before turning around to see it was me.


"Good morning," she beamed.
"And a great morning it is," I smiled nuzzling into her.
"How'd you sleep?" She asked.
"I slept like a log. It was so good to sleep next to my favorite person," I smiled and pecked her lips.
"You mean our favorite person," I heard Jisoo say from behind us.
I turned around and saw her in one of __'s oversized shirts.
"Good morning," __ smiled at her.
"Morning," Jisoo beamed while sauntering over to __.
She scooted me out the way to plant a kiss on my __ lips.
"What are you cooking?" I asked as they pulled away from each other.
"I made chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and turkey bacon. I don't eat pork so I don't have regular bacon," she said flipping the last pancake before turning the stove off.
 

I looked at the table that was already set and smiled. She's so caring and she can cook. I need to marry her. We all sat down and began to eat.


*****


Jisoo just left because she needs to go back to her house to change before going to work. __ and I took a shower together and it was amazing. I looked at __ who was now drying off her body. I couldn't help but imagine myself sitting on those pretty pink lips. I blushed at the thought and quickly got dressed.


"So..," I started.
"Yes?" She said.
"I didn't imagine our first time to be a . Very ," I smirked.
"There's a first time for everything," she egged me on.
"Do we tell Chaeyoung?" I questioned and saw panic etching in.
"Crap, Chae is going to kill me," she quickly opened her closet and began putting on clothes.
"Why? Because we all had ? She should understand that we're all in this together," I giggled at my own joke.
"No, I'm supposed to pick her up for our date. I'm an hour late. Now I also have to worry about telling her," __ rubbed her hand on her cheek looking increasingly stressed out.
"Babe just calm down. Just focus on getting dressed for the date. We can trip about the rest later," I calmed her.
 

__ nodded her head and took a deep breath. Can't believe I'm calming my girlfriend down just so she's not stressing about what to do with her other girlfriend. I placed a long kiss on her lips before gathering my things to leave.
 

"I'll walk you out," she smiled.
 

We headed towards her door and opened it revealing a shocked and pissed Chaeyoung.

.

 

__'s POV
"So this is why you stood me up. I came to check on you cause I thought something had happened and your phone was going straight to voicemail. Now I see." She said before walking off.
I stopped her by grabbing her by the waist.
"Chae, I'm sorry. My phone is dead I didn't know that time went by so fast and I was just getting dressed for our date," I explained.
"Why is Jen here then?" She asked.
 

I swallowed the lump in my throat afraid to say these next words.


"I dropped by to talk and we lost track of time. __ was scrambling when she realized what time it was," I heard Jennie say.

Nice save Jen!

"Okay, I'll wait inside your room while you finish getting dressed then," Chae beamed before walking into my apartment.

"Jen, you know you don't have to do that," I said.

"I know but I wanted to help you out of your predicament. Don't wait too long to tell her though, she might snap" Jennie smiled.

"I'll tell her soon. Thanks, Jen," I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before going inside.

"Oh wait, __" Jen stopped me.

"You so owe me for covering for you?" Her voice low and seductive.

I felt the heat rise on my cheeks before closing the door. That girl is going to be the death of me. I walked to my bedroom and saw Chae holding up a pair of underwear that didn't belong to me or her.

I just can't catch a break today.

"Explain," one word was all she needed to say for me to experience true panic.

"I was going to tell you after our date. Can we not talk about this right now?" I said walking into my closet.

"___ if you don't answer me I will leave," Chae sighed standing up.

"Okay," I took a deep breath.

"Last night Jisoo, Jennie, and I had . I swear I was going to tell you after our date. I wasn't trying to hide it from you. I just needed time," I started walking towards her.

"__, I don't even know what to say to you right now," She closed her eyes and let out a shallow breath.

"Chae," I called out to her.

 

Chaeyoung opened her eyes shaking her head letting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter