Ch. 3

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I paced back and forth outside of Jisoo's house. I gathered the girls because Lisa and I decided to tell them about what happened a few days ago. Jennie is going to be pissed. After I composed myself I knocked on the door and waited.

"__'s here!" Jisoo announced letting me inside.

Jisoo quickly pulled me in for a hug and placed a quick kiss on my lips before any of the girls could see. I saw her smile and wrapped her arm around mine's dragging me to the living room. When I got there everyone was sitting down in the living room.

"So what's up?" Chaeyoung questioned.

I cleared my throat feeling super nervous.

"We have something to tell you guys," Lisa piped up getting up and standing next to me.

The room was silent and I watched as their faces quickly shifted to concern. I took a deep breath and my lips.

"Lisa and I had ," I dropped the bombshell.

It took a second but soon enough the room was filled with shouting.

"What the hell!"

"Are kidding me!!"

"What!?!"

"One question at a time please," I stated.

"When was this?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"A few days ago..it kind of just happened," Lisa explained.

"So you wouldn't have with me but then you go and Lisa!" Jennie shouted.

"It just happened Jen," I stated.

"No, this! This is bullcrap. I told you I loved you first before any of them even knew they liked you. Are you serious!" she shouted obviously upset.

Jennie grabbed her purse and stormed for the door.

"Jen c'mon. Please don't leave. Can we talk about this?" I tried but to no avail.

"Screw you __!" she shouted leaving the house.

Soon Chaeyoung was leaving right behind Jennie. I tried to stop her but it was clear that she was sad and pissed so I just let her go. 

"I'm going after her," Lisa said running out the door.

"You'll be making this up to the rest of us right?" Jisoo asked.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked.

"I'm more upset that it wasn't me first but I know we have to share you. The four of us are in a relationship with you and this is to be expected. To be honest I'd rather have you this way than not at all," Jisoo reasoned.

"How do you want me to make it up to you?" I asked.

"I want you to kiss me," she smiled moving closer to me.

She got on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck giggling into my neck. Her breath tickled and she smelled like strawberry and perfume. Jisoo lightly put our lips together and began to move hers on mine. The kiss was soft and tender like it was full of longing. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer not wanting to break the kiss. After a while, we broke it and stared at each other as if we were asking for more. So I leaned back in for another kiss but she stopped me by putting her finger to my lips.

"We have company now," she smirked.

I let her go and turned around to see Jennie standing there fuming. One single tear rolled down her cheek before she wiped it and quickly bolted for the door. I chased after her this time before she got in her car.

"Jennie, please hear me out?" I asked.

"First you have with Lisa then I catch you kissing Jisoo. Jesus __ how about some sympathy for the girls you hurt just now," Jennie stated.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I really am you know that's never my intention. The four of you are my girlfriends, right?"

"Yes but you know that I already don't like sharing you with them. Now I wasn't even the first one you slept with. I'm hurt __, I really ing hurt," her voice cracked.

I wiped her tears that fell as she cried into my chest. After a while, she stopped crying she looked at me with her puffy eyes.

"I want you to make love to me too," she looked up at me.

"Right now?" I questioned.

"No I was just telling you that I want to create that connection with you too," she smiled sniffling.

I nodded my head and placed a kiss on her plump lips.

***2 days later***

Chaeyoung has been ignoring me and avoiding me like crazy. I would see her and the next minute I wouldn't see her. She's doing everything in her power to avoid me right now. I decided to go to her apartment when I was done with classes for the day. I pulled up and parked hoping she would be at home to talk. I knocked on her door waiting patiently for her to answer. She opened it but then slammed it right back in my face.

"Chae!?!" I called knocking again.

After 10 minutes of non-stop knocking she finally opened the door revealing herself in pink pajama bottoms and a black t-shirt.

"What are you doing here?" she questioned seemingly annoyed by my presence.

I've never seen Chaeyoung like this before.

"Can we talk?" I asked hopefully.

No response.

"Please??" I urged.

"Fine," she groaned.

I stepped inside and followed her to the living room couch. We sat down in silence for a bit.

"So talk," she sighed messing with her hair.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung. I'm sorry that I hurt you," I apologized.

"I just feel so stupid. While I'm fighting for your attention you already had with one of them. I'm pissed __ I'm really pissed," she sighed.

"I guess I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter