found (number saved sequel)

number saved ++sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The two decided to meet up at a convenience store nearby (it, honestly, could be anywhere as long as yujin will be seeing minjoo). Uncertain if she made the right move to see Minjoo, Ahn Yujin feels restless yet excited. 

 

The younger reached the said place first. Thinking about what could happen next, makes her nervous. She doesn’t know what she has to say. She just wants to see the person that she likes. Failing to plan and a bit of impulsiveness lead her to this situation. 

 

Just as she sat down on a stool, a familiar girl entered the store. It immediately caught Yujin’s attention, of course, it was whom she was waiting for. There is something different with this person, something that the latter couldn’t explain, something wonderful. As the girl meets Yujin’s stares, she smiled brightly, with her cute dimples showing and her crescent eyes sparkling. The younger, like always, was mesmerized. “How could someone this perfect exist in this cruel world” She thought to herself. Minjoo is like a walking miracle, she is undeniably beautiful, and her beauty doesn’t end on just her visage. 

 

Minjoo sat down beside Yujin, who is still astounded. Smiling shyly, the older began to speak

 

“Do you want to eat something?”

 

The taller girl’s soul, then, came back to earth. 

 

“No, I’m totally fine. Thank you,” Yujin answered

 

“Well, give me a few minutes,” Minjoo, again, smiled and stood up to grab some ice cream for the two of them. 

 

“Here have some,” the older insisted and sat down as she gave the other one to Yujin. 

 

“Thank you,” the latter replied, awkwardly. 

 

Minjoo thought that it would be less awkward for them if they’re eating something. Specially, because it’s the first time that they’re actually talking to each other personally. 

 

“Why did you want to see me?” Minjoo asked casually to abate the awkward atmosphere. 

 

Yujin, being nervous, leaves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter