number saved

number saved ++sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ahn Yujin, a freshman, always admired Kim Minjoo, a junior, since the first day of classes. 

 

The younger have done quite many things to get the older’s attention; putting chocolates and letters in the latter’s locker, subtly sitting on the table near her during break times, asking the other girl’s classmates to place her presents on her table, and sometimes, waits for her at the bus stop so they could go to school together, hoping that the older would interact with her, but it seems like nothing is working for the taller girl. 

It’s not because her tactics and schemes were lacking, it’s just the older girl is too naive and innocent to notice her efforts. 

 

After a long night of battling with herself, Ahn Yujin finally decided that she’s going to ask if she could get the older’s number today. She hopes that, this time, the shorter girl would be able to take a hint of what she has been trying to show, at least. 

 

As soon as she got to school, Yujin looked for the person she admires. The classes started too early so she had to wait until break to look her the girl. Still, the older girl was nowhere to be found. The thought of not seeing Minjoo for the whole day brought her to frustration.  The latter was absent. 

 

‘Maybe tomorrow would be a better day’ the younger thought. 

 

But Ahn Yujin isn’t someone who would give up that easily and let things not go in her way. She immediately thinks of where she could get the missing girl’s number. If she couldn’t ask the older’s number, then it has to get in her own way. 

 

Dragging her ‘favorite unnie’, Yena, along with her, Yujin approached Jo Yuri, Minjoo’s classmate who happened to like the person she brought, to ask for Minjoo’s number. 

 

“By any chance, do you have Kim Minjoo’s number?” the younger asked showing a smile, while Yena’s eyes were everywhere due to the   embarrassment her dongsaeng was causing. 

 

The shortest of the three was too occupied because the person she likes is in front of her. She reached for her phone and “Here, it’s xxxxxxx12” gave Minjoo’s phone number just like that. 

 

Yujin’s face beamed and left the two saying “Yena-unnie, it’s up to you now!” 

She let Yena do the talking part to make sure that Yuri would not tell anything about it to anyone, specially to Minjoo. 

 

“Ya! you’ll leave me like that Ahn Yujin!?” Yena shouted and when the younger was out of her sight, she faced Yuri, who’s just standing s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter