Be With Him Then Pt.2

Jikook Short Stories

(When you see Noona/Hyung it means you read it based on your gender).

Author's P.O.V:

It had been two whole days since Jungkook left the dorms. Jimin locked himself inside his bedroom, drowning in sadness due to his and Jungkook's breakup. Taehyung stayed in his room too since he was so guilty, blaming himself for the heartbreak of both of his bestfriends. Yoongi and a few staff members tried to cheer them both up but failed constantly, some even gave up but Yoongi continued.

Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok were busy trying to find the youngest member, looking everywhere that they could think of but to no avail. Soon Bang PD-nim stopped them and instead sent out a search party. The hyungs were worried, what if something bad happened to him? He wasn't replying to any of texts or answering any calls. Of course the company thought about informing the Police but obviously the word would get out and no one wants to worry ARMY's plus they all know that reporters/dispatch will twist the reason as to why Jungkook went missing.

Another day went past but Jungkook still wasn't found nor had he returned or responded to anyone who tried to contact him. The search party that went out stayed up all night and didn't return along with Hoseok who kept insisting to go. The Namjin couple and Hoseok would swap every night to help look for the younger.

BTS had a favorite staff member who they trusted the most, maybe even a bit more than Manager Sejin. That staff member was you. You have stuck with them since the beginning, through thick and thin, you were like their second mother/father since you were older. When you found out about this you began to worry too much that you probably had so many grey hair. Since you turn to look for Jungkook was over Manager Sejin had called you.

Y/N P.O.V

I entered Mister Sejin's office and saw him sitting in his leather chair with black rings around his eyes "Sir, you wanted to see me?" He looked at me and flashed a small smile "Right, Y/N I have a special job for you" He said "Sure, what is it?" I asked "This might be a difficult task but since you're really close to all the BTS members I want you to try and cheer up Jimin and Taehyung, try get them to eat-" "Wait! They haven't eaten?!" I shouted angrily "No, they have been to miserable to, so they began to starve themselves" He replied truthfully "Uh-uh not on my watch! They will eat! I gotta go" I say quickly before bowing and rushing to the Boyband's dormitry.

When you entered I realised that things changed, not physically but I could feel that the air was quite dull. It was different, before things seemed happy and right but right now everything felt wrong. I was startled when I hear sudden crash and thud followed by a few curse words making me walk into the kitchen only to be met with a sleepy looking Yoongi on the floor with a pan and cutlery around him "Yoongi! Are you ok?" I asked, he looked at me sleepily "Oh Noona/Hyung yeah, just tired but I gotta make food for Tae and Minnie" He answered "How's that goin for ya?" "Terrible" He says sighing and getting up "You look tired" I say "I am, I haven't been able to sleep becuase of everything that's happening" He replies "Well, you can go to sleep now, I'll make food for the other two" I smiled, before he could protest I dragged him by his wrist to his room "Now sleep" I demanded then left.

As soon as I re-entered the kitchen I cleaned up the mess. After a few minutes I grabbed some ingredients and cooking items to make some food once  decided to cook Kimchi and porkbelly. About an hour later the food was ready and  put them on plates to serve.

The first person that  were going to visit was Taehyung,  grabbed his plate of food and headed to the male's bedroom door. When  reached it  knocked three times and waited...nothing...so  knocked again and waited some more, finally the door swung open revealing a messed up Kim Taehyung "Hi Taetae" I greeted quietly "Y/N Noona/Hyung what are you doing here" He asked "I heard you weren't eating so I made some food for you" I answer "Oh ok, thank you" He said grabbing the plate in my hands "It was nice talking to you byee love you" then he closed the door. I felt like knocking on the door since I wanted to talk to him more but then decided against it. Okay, now Jimin.

I stood in front of Jimin's room and huffed, I knocked and then the door opened "No Yoongi hyu- oh Y/N Noona/Hyung what are you doing here?" He asked but I was busy looking at the state of his physical appearance "J-Jimin" I whispered "Yeah?" His hair was messy, sticking out in all directions, his face was a bit red and his eyes were red and puffy "This break up hit you hard didn't it" I mumbled "Huh?" "Oh um, I made some food" I say changing the subject "No thanks, I'm not hungry" He says but then his stomach growls, his face reddens "Your stomach says otherwise Min, come on just eat" You said "No, I'm gonna end up vomitting" He backs away "Just a little Jimin-ah and then I'll leave" I pleaded "Ok" He sighs "But feed me" He pouts "Alright" I say and begin feeding him. At first I thought things were going well and that he was going to eat the whole meal but then he ran into the toilets and started throwing up "Jiminie! Are you ok?!" You scream "Y-yeah I'm fine Noona/Hyung" He comes out the bathroom wiping his mouth with the back of his hand "Do you want some water?" "Nah I got a water bottle, thanks though" He smiles "I think you should get some rest" I suggests "Mhmm" He hums and then I leave.

Back in the kitchen I heard voices "Why are we terrible hyungs Namjoon?" It was Jin "That's what I want to know" Namjoon says, my heart broke "Don't!" I shouted walking to the dining table they were sitting at "Y/N Noona/Hyung! What's wrong?" Hoseok asked "Don't you dare put yourselves down like that" I answered "But we let this happen, we let our maknae line break" Jin cried "Taehyung's miserable, Jiminie's depressed and Jungkook's missing because of us! We let this happen!" Namjoon exclaimed "It isn't your fault! None of you's knew this would happen, no one did" I reasoned "We can't help but think that it is our fault, we are the older members and we were supposed to take care of the younger ones, but look at how things turned out" Hoseok was crying now "Guys please, it really isn't your fault, if anyhting it's mine" "What are you talking about?" Namjoon questioned "I let it get this far" I mumbled "Noona/Hyung? What is it?" Jin asked "Don't get mad!" I yelled "Ok" They all said in unison "I-" "Guys! Jungkook's back!" It was Adora "What?!" We all yelled in happiness "Where is he?" Jin shouted "He's with Sejin-ssi" She replied "OMG let's go!" Hoseok exclaimed and they all ran leaving me behind "Noona/Hyung?" I turned to see Yoongi "Jungkookies back!" "Oh really? Yayyy" He said happily but walked instead of ran "Wow even though Jungkook returned he's still too lazy to be excited" I giggled "I heard that! And I am excited" He retorts I nodded and we both walked to greet Jungkook together. 

To Be Continued...