Be With Him Then

Jikook Short Stories

Author:

Jungkook was pissed, he was jealous too. He caught his boyfriend cuddling with Taehyung after they just did the exact same thing. Jimin had told Jungkook that he was going to the bathroom and after 20 minutes he never came back so he went to check on the smaller worried but when he walked past his V hyung's room he saw the two older males cuddling in bed, Taehyung was asleep and Jimin lay there silently and still. This wasn't the first time. Angry, the maknae walked back to his room and waited for the other to return.

Hours later when Jimin didn't come back Jungkook felt his eyes sting with tears. He cried for a few minutes before calming down. When calmed he laid on their shared bed and waited more.

Soon the older finally returned to the room but the younger was asleep. Jimin felt guilty for leaving his boyfriend but later pushed the guilt away and cuddled with the sleeping boy before drifting off too.

Jimin's P.O.V:

In the morning I woke up to an empty space next to me. Confused, I stood up and walked out of the bedroom looking for my boyfriend. In the kitchen I see Jin hyung cooking "Jin hyung, have you seen Kookie?" I asked "Good morning to you too and he went with Hoseok to the dance room" He answered "Why?" "Dunno, he mentioned being mad at you or something" I replied 'Why is Jungkook angry at me?' I wondered. Shrugging and deciding to wait for the younger to come back I walked to the livingroom to find Taehyung sitting on the sofa, facing the T.V screen "Hyung!" He simied as he noticed me "Good morning!" "Oh, good morning Tae" I answered shortly "This show is boring" He whined "Do you want to cuddle?" I asked and he nodded opening his arms for me. I layed my head on Tae's chest as we watched an American show called 'Family Guy.'

Minutes later Jin called Tae and I to eat breakfast. When we were eating I kept glancing at the door, waiting for Jungkook and Hoseok hyung to enter. After breakfast I sat on the sofa in the living room again and played on my phone to wait some more for Kookie. Soon, Taehyung came and we were cuddling on the sofa and watching some American drama called 'Friends.'

When Jungkook came back I was really happy, I pushed Tae off me and walked up to my boyfriend "Hi Kookie" I greeted, he gave me a short nod and walked to our room, my face dropped 'Is he still mad at me?' I thought, pouting, I told Taehyung I was leaving and he nodded so I left.

I entered the room and saw Jungkook lying on the bed with his eyes closed and his clothes wet, probably by his sweat since it wasn't raining. "Kookie-ah, you need to shower you'll stink up the room" I said stepping closer to him, he opened his eyes and glared at me before closing them again, "Kookie-ah, are you listening?" I asked "Shut up Jimin" He growled, he said Jimin instead of Babe or Baby, he really is mad at me "What's wrong?" I questioned frowning deeply, he sighed and sat up looking at me with a sharp gaze "Let me ask you something" He stated and I nodded for him to continue "Who is your boyfriend again?" My heart dropped "W-what do you mean?" I asked gulping thickly "Answer the question Jimin" He stated "Y-you, who else?" I replied "Are you sure it's me? Think about it" He stated raising a brow and getting up to take a shower. Tears pooled at my eyes, what is he talking about? Does he not want me anymore? Did I do something wrong? These thoughts raced through my head I didn't even notice the tears streaming down my face until someone spoke startling me "Jiminie are you ok?" It was Namjoon hyung, I wiped my tears "Y-yeah, I was j-just thinking of a sad drama I watched with Taehyung" I lied "Oh really? You two watch too much t.v, where's Jungkook?" "In the shower" I answered "Okay, tell him that I have his laptop, in case he asks" He smiled "Yep, I will" Namjoon gave me one last smile and then left.

Jungkook's P.O.v:

I came out of the shower expecting Jimin to be gone but he sat on the bed pouting and looking down at his hands, I scoffed and walked to the closet and grab an outfit to wear "K-Kookie?" He whispered making my heart clench but he has to learn his lesson "What?" "Namjoon hyung has your laptop" He whispered, I grunted in reply and walked to the bathroom to change. Inside I heard Jimin sniffling and shuffling, then heard the door close and footsteps, my chest tightened in guilt and regret so I put on my clothes and opened the bathroom door, next the bedroom door and ran to the livingroom to apologize but then the sight in front of me made my blood boil and then the guilt inside me flew away. MY boyfriend sat on Taehyung's lap and cried, Tae had his arms wrapped around his body and was rubbing his back, what made me more fuming was when Taehyung had the ing balls to peck Jimin's forehead. That's it, he pushed the last button. Pissed, I walked to the pair and yanked Jimin out of the other's hold making the smaller yelp in surprise "Jungkook! What the !" Taehyung yelled "Shut the up or I will end you" I spat dragging the older to our room.

I slammed the door shut and pushed him against it, he whimpered and I saw that he was crying. He looked at me with fear, I cupped his face and pushed my lips against his roughly, Jimin pushed me away "Don't! What was that all about?!" He yelled "I should be asking the same thing! Why the did he kiss you?!" I shouted "He wouldn't have done it if you wouldn't have made me cry!" He argued "That's your fault! I didn't do anything!" "Exactly! You were ignoring me! I thought you didn't want me anymore!" He kept yelling at me "I was angry ok" I said calmly "How was I supposed to know?" He asked "I was clearly not in the mood" "Why? What happened?" He questioned, I looked away from him and walked to the window "Nothing" I mumbled "What happened? What happened? What happened?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" The more he repeated those words, the louder he got making me annoyed "NOTHING JIMIN! NOTHING! ING HELL! JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed facing him, he seemed offended "So, you drag me in here for no ing reason?!" He questioned angrily, when I didn't answer he spoke "I'm going back to Taehyung" That's when I snapped "Go ahead" "I will" "Go and be with him then!" I yelled "I will!" He yelled back "And while your at it, why don't you's ing date too?!" I spat, he froze "W-wha-" "Don't deny it Jimin, I know you want him" I teared up and looked at him again "Your always with him, you's do everything together, you leave me and go to him, even A.R.M.Y think you two are dating, you two would be perfect for eachother" My voice cracked and a stray tear rolled down my cheek "Go" was all I said and walked onto the balcony. I hoped he would hug me and tell me no but when I heard the door open and close, I sank to the floor and cried.

Jimin's P.O.V:

I left the room because it was suffocating in there, everything he said was true, except for one thing, I don't want Taetae, I want him. I went to the livingroom and saw all the members look at me worriedly "Are you okay? We heard you and Jungkook arguing" Yoongi said "Y-yeah, Taehyung, we need to talk" I looked at him in the eyes and he seemd nervous.

Taehyung's P.O.V:

We left the livingroom and into my room "What's up Chim?" I asked "I need to tell you something" "Ok..." My facials kept chainging as I listened to Jimin explain what happened, I did this? "Oh no, I'm so sorry Jiminie hyung" I apologised "This is all my fault" "It's ok Tae, I just needed to let you know that we can't hang out too much from now on" He answered "Of course".

At dinner I noticed Jimin trying to get Jungkook's attention but the younger was ignoring him. Soon he gave up and ate silently. After dinner Jimin and Hoseok had to do the dishes so I decided to talk to Jungkook.

I knocked on the bedroom door and waited, Jungkook opened the door and looked at me surprised "Hyung? What's up?" He asked unfazed "We need to talk" I replied "If this is about me and Jimin leave" He said bluntly "B-but" he cut me off "Look, I don't want to talk about it, good night Taehyung" He closed the door in my face and I pouted.

3 hours later I lay in my room trying to sleep but I couldn't next door I could hear Jungkook and Jimin shouting. Their argument lasted about 30 minutes until I heard a door slam and them open "Kookie wait! I'm sorry please!" I heard Jimin beg "Stop it Jimin" This time it was Jungkook speaking "You can't just leave!" My bestfriend reasoned "The I can't" Jungkook muttered, next I heard the front door open and close while Minnie sobbed and cried.

Oh no.......what have I done?

To Be Continued....