SsamBbang 1

Unnamed Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are certain days in your life where you just want to run away. This day was one for Chaewon. Today was the day she has to get her driver's license.

She rose from her bed, feeling dreadful. It was one of the days when she has to go out and probably accidentally be seen by random people, anti or fan. A certain issue was still ongoing and the incident left the whole dorm silent for days.

"Chaewon, isn't today your driving test or something?" A question from the duck below.

"Yeah," Chaewon sighed in resignation. She started to prepare herself mentally as she descended from the bunk bed. She didn't have anyone to help her in this type of test, after all. However, the thought of driving around with a certain someone from the other dorm made her excited, and perhaps this would motivate her but she'll see.

She made her way to the washroom, trying to remember how to switch from Drive to Reverse, as well as the angle she needed to park her car in case the one to watch over her during the test proved to be incompetent.

Chaewon already picked her clothes yesterday, those clothes now hanging beside her bed. Her dorm may look like they are chill with  borrowing clothes, but it also meant that they'll have to get it on a first-come, first-served basis; a certain duck almost always ending up late for everything.

Back to the issue of her driving license, the radish fairy just hoped to get over with it. She was told that automatic was the easiest, so of course, she'll pass, right? The redhead picked the easiest out of everything after all. Class 2 General, Automatic.

\\\

It was almost time to go for Chaewon. But before going, she wanted to at least drop by the other dorm to get a goodluck charm from the younger, basically the Japanese's smile that she could compare to a thousand suns.

Chaewon had to admit that she lurked a lot on twitter, being subscribed to all the bread lover's fansites. And being able to see the adorable shots taken yesterday as the younger returned to Korea was enough to make her swoon; the pictures immediately becoming her new wallpaper and lockscreen. (Expect her to hide her phone once again.)

Back to the present, she really wanted to say hi, make her presence known to the younger; but perhaps, the younger was still tired from her flight yesterday. So here she was, making her way out of their room; and there the younger was, waiting for her, sitting on the couch.

Chaewon's heartbeat rate suddenly sped up.

"Good morning, Chaewon-unnie," greeted the younger with a bright, innocent smile. "I was wondering when you'd be getting out of your room."

Chaewon noticed a familiar coat on the younger's arms.

"I thought you'd still be sleeping, Hitoma," Chaewon managed to return, a smile forming on her lips after seeing the girl in her thoughts earlier. She made her way beside the younger, sitting on the couch afterwards. "What brings you here?"

Hitomi pressed her lips together. "I heard you'd be getting your license today." She paused, smoothly taking possession of the older's hand.

"So I came to cheer you on before you leave." Or so she said, but in reality, the reason was because of a previous visit from her favorite unnie.

\\\

It was a good day for shopping. Or at least that was Hitomi thought.

Her group was still in hiatus; and everything seemed to be unsure. Regardless, she wanted to go out. Being cooped up too long was making her more depressed than ever.

She wanted to go out with a certain someone, but that someone probably did not feel like it. So now, wearing her short and not-so-warm jacket, she made her way out of the dorms, only to see that certain someone outside the other dorm, with a padded coat on hand, the said jacket bearing the words 'New York' on its arms. The person was wearing her signature blue hoodie and black jogging pants.

"O-oh! Nice to see you out here, Hitoma!" The person greeted nervously.

Seeing the person automatically triggered a smile from the younger.

"Chaewon-unnie!" Hitomi beamed, running to the older.

The older, however, frowned upon seeing what the younger was wearing. "Geez... Look at what you're wearing."

Hitomi looked from her top to bottom, not seeing any problems whatsoever. "Looks fine to me, though."

The older pouted, shaking her head in disagreement. "No, it's not." Chaewon immediately grabbed the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter