Six

Colorless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 25 days. 03 hours. 32 minutes.

It took a long time, but Hyukjae expected it to happen. On his knees, his ex lover was in front of him, eyes pleading for forgiveness. Hyukjae silently wished he hadn't done such a thing in a public space – he feels bad for having to reject him, especially in front of Jongwoon.

“Please, come back to me.” He begged over and over with tears in his eyes, though Hyukjae couldn't feel pity for him. Cheaters deserves to suffer, he reminds Donghae's words over and over.

“You made your decision so please stick with it and leave me alone..” Hyukjae repeated for the nth time, feeling extremely uncomfortable. “You said it is over..”

“I regret it, Hyukkie-ah. I regret it all.” He said and Hyukjae felt like disappearing.

“Come on, Hyukjae, let’s leave.” Jongwoon tells him, moving towards the door.

Hyukjae is caught by hesitation. He wants to leave, but also wants to stay. He feels that if he leaves, he’ll be alone and he doesn’t want that.

Jongwoon seems to notice that Hyukjae isn’t following him, and looks back, with a small smile on his lips. “You know that you’re only going to be happy if you move on. Staying with him won’t help your condition.”

And Hyukjae knows. He knows that already, but his mind plays countless scenarios and he finds himself asking ‘what if’.

 

Sighing, Hyukjae walks towards Jongwoon and wishes he picked the right option.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter