[Moonsun] Hanataba (Bouquet)

Inspired by Songs
This is a Moonsun fic with Moonbyul and Solar being Mamamoo members. Basically about Byulyi pouring her heart out to Yongsun.
 
Inspired from:
 
back number - Hanataba.

 "Yong," Byulyi starts, leaning against the couch.

 
"Hmm?" answered Yongsun who's sitting beside her.
 
"What do you think about we being together?"
 
"Together? Like... dating?" asked Yongsun.
 
"Yeah," Byulyi nodded.
 
"Why so sudden?" Yongsun raised her eyebrows.
 
Byulyi shrugged. "I don't know. I just think I want to be with you."
 
Silence.
 
"Right," Byulyi sits up properly. "I guess I'll be dumped in the end."
 
"Why are you thinking like that?"
 
Byulyi sighed. "I don't know. Anyway, for the moment, I want to try to be together with you."
 
Once again, Yongsun didn't give a respond.
 
"I'm sorry if this is so sudden and make you confused or uncomfortable, but this idea was always running through my head since forever. And since last week I thought that I should tell you. To be honest, I'm not confident at all, but I am who I am. I just want to face you straight and be honest with you."
 
"What happened last week? What made you think that you should tell me about what do you feel?" Yongsun asked.
 
Byulyi sighed. "I met someone. I mean, you know this cafe that I often went to, right? The owner is our fan, Mamamoo fan. She was friendly, and I always feel comfortable talking to her. Until last week, she asked me whether I'm in a relationship with you or not. I said no, and I asked why. She then showed me some photos and videos, and it made me amazed how many times, how many many times we hugged, hold hands, and even kissed. With every second of those videos, I recalled the real moment behind it, and it makes me smile like an idiot. The memories, the feelings, it makes my heart melts."
 
Yongsun was silent once again. She really doesn't know how to react.
 
"But, after I went home and started recalling our moments together, I realized that we fought too. A lot of times. I think the amount of 'sorry's were so much more than 'thank you's, and I thought it is quite dangerous, so, please forgive me. I'm sorry I was always being an ."
 
Yongsun chuckled. "Glad you finally realized."
 
Byulyi smiled bitterly.
 
"I want to ask something," said Yongsun.
 
Byulyi nods. "I'll answer them honestly."
 
"Why me? I mean, I know you have a lot of crushes for girls, and you always asked me for dating advice. But why in the end, you asked me to date you?"
 
Byulyi chuckled. "Right. But, unnie, do you remember how many girls I dated after I asked for your advice?"
 
Yongsun shrugged. "I don't know. You never told me."
 
"That's because I dated no one. I didn't tell you because there's nothing to tell."
 
Yongsun frowned. "So, you mean, my dating advice was all useless?"
 
Byulyi laughed. "I don't know, unnie. I never really tried and followed your advice. I never made a move to my crushes."
 
"But why?" Yongsun's frown deepened.
 
"I don't know," Byulyi shrugged. "I always overthought anything, like, what if I got rejected, what if my relationship would affect our group, anything. And I ended up not making any move at all. But when I think about you, I have this desire to make myself better. So I just run straight and be direct to you, and I'll accept it if you turn me down."
 
Yongsun nodded. "I see."
 
"So, what do you think? Can we be together? I mean, it's okay if you need some time to think about it, but just so you know, for the moment, I know that I love you,"
Byulyi confessed.
 
Yongsun blushed at the last sentence.
 
"So?" Byulyi asked again after a while Yongsun didn't speak a word.
 
Yongsun shrugged. "I mean, whether we're dating or not, it doesn't make any difference. So, yeah, why not?"
 
Byulyi grinned and squished Yongsun's cheeks. "Why are you so cute?"
 
Yongsun slapped Byulyi's hands. "And why are you so annoying?"
 
Byulyi laughed.
 
"By the way, is that all?" Yongsun asked. "You're not gonna give me flowers or something?"
 
"Oh, you want flowers? I'll buy it!" Byulyi gets up from the couch and picks her wallet at the coffee table.
 
"Yes! A bouquet! And while you're at it, please buy tteokbokki too."
 
Byulyi chuckled. "Your love for tteokbokki......."
 
As Byulyi grips the front door's handle, she asked Yongsun. "Do you wanna tag along instead and make this our first official date?"
 
Yongsun walked to where Byulyi was standing and answers, "No way. I want our first official date to be fancy," Yongsun smirks.
 
Byulyi laughed. "Okay. We'll have a dinner date tomorrow."
 
"Deal."
 
Byulyi then opened the door and steps out of the apartment. Just when she takes her first step away from the door, she heard Yongsun screams.
 
"I have a girlfriend!"
 
Byulyi laughed and shakes her head. Maybe Yongsun is right. Whether they are dating or not, it wouldn't make any difference. But she's sure, though, that dating Yongsun would bring more happiness in her life because she knows that from now on, no one can take Yongsun away from her.