Fin.

Window
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby's breathe. 

A white flower that symbolizes everlasting love and innocence. 

Simple yet meaningful. 

Yujin handed it to her with a great posture and minjoo giggled at the sight of it. 

Yujin was acting like a prince and even dress into one. 

She is wearing an elegant white suit that has some silver chain and other details about it. 

Minjoo never thought that yujin would be so competitive that she is willing to act like a real-life prince to prove that she is better than anyone else for minjoo just because minjoo told her she met a prince in her dreams.

Little did she know she was the prince that minjoo met in her dreams either.  

"What are you doing?" Minjoo accepted it with a smile on her face and hugged the bouquet of flowers into her chest.

"Isn't it obvious Princess Minjoo? I am courting you" minjoo giggled even more. 

She laid the flowers into her lap and raised her head to look at her prince. 

"Am I not your Princess already?" 

Yujin bent down and stared right at minjoo's eyes. 

"I am willing to court you even if you are mine already, Princess" both of them have a smile plastered into their faces. 

Just like a baby's breath, they were both symbolizing everlasting and innocent love. 

A look and a smile of pure loving. 

-- 

White camellia. 

Symbolizing love, affection, and admiration. 

It was the first flower that she gave minjoo. 

The flower that she always gives when minjoo is having a bad day too. 

Minjoo loves flowers. 

Unlike yujin who usually just rip petals off. 

But what minjoo likes is what she should start to like. 

She studied flowers, understand their meanings, and look at them the same way she looks at minjoo.

It was an unexpected turn. Who would have thought she would master flowers already? 

She knows what to pick for every single mood and even help her friends with it. 

It was like flowers are suddenly bind with her, most especially white ones. 

White flowers, minjoo's favorite. 

White flowers have many varieties, many meanings, and symbolization. 

"Flowers for the pretty woman in front of me." She gave minjoo a smile as she handed it to her.  

She sat at minjoo's bed and cupped her cheeks with her hands. 

"Pretty girl, you look prettier when you smile" 

Weak. Minjoo knows she can't resist smiling when yujin is always trying to cheer her up. 

Her lips curled with a sweet smile right after she received a kiss on her forehead. 

"Is my kiss now a token for your smile? I don't think you'd mind receiving a lot of tokens huh?" 

Minjoo hit her just lightly and laugh in embarrassment. 

Just like white camellia, she kissed her in the forehead with pure admiration. 

-- 

Ranunculus Flower. 

Symbolization of charm and attractiveness.  

The lady smiled at her as she entered, she always buys different kinds of flowers every morning that the lady expected her to enter that time. 

There was never a day Yujin won't pick out a flower, especially white ones. 

The lady even added more white roses for her to have a lot of options since her shop is the only flower shop in the city. 

It didn't take a long time before yujin walk into the counter holding ranunculus flowers into her hands. 

She laid the flowers at the counter and the lady chose the perfect wrap for it. 

She was about to pay when the lady stopped her. 

"I have a good morning so it will be free for you today, I hope you can bring that someone you always buy the flower for here someday" 

She thanked the lady before giving a smile. 

"I hope I can, she would be very happy to see your flowers in the shop" 

As soon as she exits the shop she walks excitedly. 

This is her favorite part of the day. 

A morning with a flower to give to her lover. 

As she climbed a few stairs and as soon as she was in front of the white door she knocked. 

Seconds later a charming woman peeked with a smile on her face. 

"What can I do for you?" 

Yujin looks at the ranunculus flowers she's holding and looks back at the charming adorable woman peeking like a child through the door. 

"I would like to give this flower to the most beautiful person I have ever seen" 

Minjoo acted and look back at the room before peeking again. 

"I don't think the one you are pertaining with is in this room though" 

Deciding to go with minjoo's acting she sighed in disappointment and then sat at the wall beside the door. 

"What are you doing?" 

Minjoo opened the door wider wondering what yujin is trying to do. 

"I will wait for her to give these flowers" 

Minjoo closed the door and sat beside yujin. 

They look like they got kicked out of the room and are waiting for someone to save them. 

It wasn't the situation though they are just playing around and acting again. 

"What if it will take her time?" Yujin hugged the flower and stared at the wall in front of her.

"I'll wait" 

"What if she never comes?" Yujin paused for a moment before looking at Minjoo. 

"Then she has to wait, I will find her, look for her in every corner... She has to wait without any worries, I will come for her and claim her mine again" 

Minjoo jumped to yujin while giggling. Yujin quickly wrapped her arms on her waist and let the flowers drop on her lap. 

"But I'm here now so you don't have to look for me, I'm home" 

-- 

Jasmine 

Symbolization of appreciation and good luck. 

Yujin ran fast as she received a text. 

Running through the colors of white t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter