Part 2

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Donghae, where is Park Jungsoo?" Heechul went to Donghae's room right after washing up to have a talk with Leeteuk.

"He's out, hyung. He said he has one schedule before our meeting for our comback this lunch." Donghae refused to look at his hyung for two reasons: he'll probably end up receiving deadly glares and because he fell asleep last night and forgot to send his composition to the label.

"Aish. What time did he leave?"

"I'm not sure. I woke up at 5 and he's already gone."

"That old man." Heechul was annoyed by what Leeteuk did. "What time are we leaving for the meeting?"

"We are set to be at the label at 11am and will leave at 8pm. That's including the practice after the meeting. So around 10am, I guess."

"Well, get your up then. It's nearly 9 o'clock." Heechul said before leaving Donghae's room in favor of eating breakfast since he already took a bath.

Donghae sighed once Heechul left. He was nervous the whole time. He knows better than to meddle when his two hyungs seem to be in some kind of misunderstanding.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Sorry I'm late." Leeteuk spoke as he bowed when he entered the meeting room where the members and the staff were waiting for him to start.

"It's okay. Take a seat so we can start." A member of the AR team gave him permission to sit on his seat which appears to be beside Heechul. Oh, great. Things really don't go my way. Leeteuk thought.

"Shall we start?" Leeteuk said brightly after being seated.

"Yes. We have decided on the songs and the tracklist. We are now to set the date and what to release when." The leader of the management team said.

The members and the staff are suggesting dates while Leeteuk quietly listens in his seat in order to get the middle point in everyone's suggestions and opinions.

"Jungsoo." Heechul whispered but he kept facing forward in order not to attract attention to them.

"..."

"Jungsoo." Heechul called out again and took a glance at Leeteuk who pretended not to hear Heechul.

Heechul then took Leeteuk's hand which was under the table to catch the older's attention.

"Not now, Chul." And Leeteuk took his hand away.

Heechul just tried to concentrate on the meeting after making a men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter