Part 3

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo yo yo!" Hyukjae shouted as they entered the practice room which startled the sleeping Leeteuk. "Sorry." He apologized upon seeing their leader.

"It's okay." Leeteuk rubs his eyes and didn't spare Heechul a glance but gave Jongwoon a nod. "Are we starting already?"

"We'll start in 5 minutes, Hyung. We have 5 minutes to warm up. So I guess that technically means we are starting now." Hyukjae explained, scratching his nape.

"Cha! Let's warm up." Leeteuk suddenly stood up so Heechul and Yesung did too.

They practiced for hours with minimum rest while Heechul sits in front of them and gives feedbacks and suggestions from time to time.

"Okaaaay." Hyukjae shouted after the last one.

"Hyung, let's go eat. I'm hungry." Ryeowook said, hugging Jongwoon from behind.

"Let's go. I'm starving!" Donghee exclaimed that made everyone, except Leeteuk, laugh.

"You guys, go on ahead. I have to discuss something with Teukkie." Heechul said, not bothering to stand up from the floor.

"Nope. You all go on ahead. I'll go straight home." Leeteuk said while fixing his things. "Noona is waiting for me at home."

"She's not. She's out with my Noona." Heechul finally stood up, signalling Yesung to take the members outside and keep watch.

"Well, I am tired and would very much like some rest." Leeteuk said with a sigh, finally facing Heechul knowing he has no way out now.

"5 minutes. Let's talk just for 5 minutes."

"Okay. Your 5 minutes start now." Leeteuk said as he took a glance at his watch.

"First off, why are you ignoring me? You've been ignoring me since last night. What the hell did I do for you to ignore me?"

"I am not ignoring you. I am just trying to focus. And you didn't do anything."

Heechul knew it won't be easy getting Leeteuk to talk about something he doesn't want to.

"Then why did you sleep at Donghae's room when my bed is bigger? That kid told me you even refused to sleep in my room when he told you to." Heechul's starting to feel irritated just by the memory of Donghae's message the night before.

"Hyung, Teukkie hyung said he'll sleep here. He seem bothered. He won't even meet my eye."

"I knew how tired you were and I didn't want to wake you up since I slept in late and went out early." Leeteuk avoided Heechul's gaze by picking up the few pieces of paper they used.

"Stop lying."

"I am not."

"Then look me in the eye for a minute." Heechul dared his friend.

"Then your 5 minutes will be over." Leeteuk stood up facing but not looking at Heechul.

"I don't care." Heechul took a step forward making Leeteuk look at him in shock of his dari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter