Part 5

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul was resting on his sofa when he heard beep sounds indicating that someone's typing his house's passcode. He didn't worry because there's only one person who comes without prior notice.

"Too tired to make it to your floor, aren't you?" Heechul asked the moment his intruder came into view.

"Not really. I was just told that there are 6 persons in my pad. Knowing who they are, I need time before facing them. I'm not sure I can handle their disappointment." His intruder flopped down beside him.

"Hello? Kibum, are you all still there?" Heechul asked the person on the other line startling his oblivious intruder.

"Yes, hyung. We're just waiting for him to come." The person on the other line answered.

"No need. I'll bring him over. He's stalling here. No worry though. We're near." Heechul said before ending the call.

"What the hell?" His intruder asked with a dumbfounded expression.

"You can't keep stalling, Jungsoo. And I know for sure they didn't gather at your home to shame you." Heechul stood up to get his phone and coat.

"But I know they're disappointed with me." Leeteuk said with a small voice.

"What if they're not?" Heechul's now kneeling in front of his leader.

"What if they are?"

"Only one way to find out." And Heechul dragged Leeteuk out of his pad.

Leeteuk didn't fight and just went along with Heechul. When they opened his pad, they were welcomed by the six persons in a circle around the cute Shimkoong.

"Leave her alone if you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter