Part 2 (THE END)

I Miss You, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here. I love you. I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love."- Byun Baekhyun

 

................

 

Daehyun takes another sips as he closed his eyes, embracing the bitterness of the alcohol went down his throat. He put down the empty can on the table and rested his body on the chair. His eyes were blank, staring to the sky full of stars. A single tear escaped from the corner of his eyes. He closed his eyes, as a heavy sighed went out of his mouth. "I just want to you to be back my side Baekhyun-ah. I don't think I can keep on living like this without you in my life." 

 

 

Little did he know, his one simple wish was being witnessed by a shooting star. 

 

A sudden thunder can be heard from a distance followed by the rain. Daehyun opened his eyes as he frowned. He was confused as he saw the weather forecast today saying that there'll be no rain or thunder incoming. He get up and went inside his bedroom, closing the window connected to the balcony. 

 

The light in the room was still glaring brightly, as the owner lay in his bed. He used to sleep with the light off, but now not anymore. His face was facing the side which was before this occupied by his beloved husband. His hand went to graze the pillow as if it was his husband face that he's touching. A small smile makes it to his lips. Snuggling his face onto the pillow, he slowly went down to his dreamland.  

 

 

 

....................

 

 

The next morning, a knock on his door wake Daehyun up from his deep slumber. He grunted under his breath as he hides his face into the pillow, trying to shut the noise away. But the more he did so, the louder the noise was. Knowing that he can't fall asleep anymore, he gets up with a heavy frown framing his face. 

 

His heavy footsteps can be heard surrounding the whole apartment. He didn't yelled and asked who was it cause in his mind,he know it was no other than his noisy friend Youngjae. There's no other person in this world that can get on his nerve than this friend of him. "It better be something important." 

 

With his hair like a bird nest, he opened the door harshly and ready to spit fire from his mouth. But all of those words didn't make it out of his mouth as he was tongue tied by the person in front of him. That person look so familiar to him. Too familiar that he himself feel like doubting his own eyes. Those pair of eyes, that cute little nose, those pink cute little lips. All of these features were too familiar too him. 

 

A big smile was plastered on that person face, making him look so beautiful. "Did I disturb your beauty sleep Dae~?" A question coming from him makes Daehyun awake from his thought and hug that person. "B-baekhyun?? Is it- you- B-baekhyun?" 

 

Tears streamed down on both of Daehyun cheeks as his arms were tightly secured around Baekhyun. Baekhyun who was startled by the sudden force stumbled back a few steps before manage to steady himself. A little chuckled comes from him, as he hugs Daehyun back. "I went out for a grocery for a while. Did you missed me so much hmm?". 

 

Daehyun, "Of course I miss you. You left me for five years. So tell me, how come I didn't miss you?" 

 

Baekhyun was left confused by Daehyun words. He pulled away from the hug and stare straight into Daehyun eyes. "Five years? When did I left you for that long? If I calculated it correctly, I might only left for a few minutes." 

 

Thinking that it was just a dream, a beautiful dream, Daehyun went along and nodded his head with a cute pout on his lips. Daehyun, "So why did you went for grocery? Isn't it too early dear wifey~?. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Our fridge is empty. So, how am I going to cook for our anniversary dinner date tonight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter