Part 1

I Miss You, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you." -Jung Daehyun

................

Daehyun heaved a huge sigh as he slumped on the red sofa in his apartment. He leaned back, head facing upward, staring blankly at the ceiling. He closed his eyes, making it seems like he's falling asleep. But no. He's not. A trail of tears streamed down from the corner of his eyes. He gulped down the saliva down his throat hardly. Hands forming a fist, making his nails digging into his palms. Surely there'll be mark of red on his palms because of his action. 

 

This place is too quiet. Too quiet that it makes him suffocate. The quietness making the silence sobs from the lonely man can be heard. 

 

He missed the once lively house. He missed the warmness that engulf him all the time. He missed the sweet smile that he got once he wakes up and when he's back from work. And he missed the one who bring happiness to his life. The one who make this apartment feels like home. 

 

But he knows, no matter how much he begged, how much tears he let out he can't never turn back the time.. There's nothing that he can do to change the past. No matter how much he prayed and wished for the love of his life to come, there's nothing not even once his prayer was being answer. 

 

Five years had passed since the day he lost his love. Five years since he wakes up to the empty space beside him on the bed. And in those five years, it's hard for him to call this place as home anymore. Is it even a home when there's no warmness when he come back from work? 

 

Daehyun opened his eyes and stare blankly at the white ceiling. He stay still in that position for a few seconds before standing up and makes his way to his bedroom. His shoulder was dropped with his head slightly bowed. He went straight to the bathroom and refresh himself with a nice shower. 

 

...............................

Daehyun stood by the balcony that connected with his bedroom. A tin of alcohol in his hand as he gazed blankly upon the sky. He takes a sip from his alcohol and grimaced once the bitterness meet his tongue. He sighed and suddenly let out a small smile. He brings his gazes once again toward the sky before sweetly asking in his sorrow tone, "Baekhyun, are you okay over there? Are you happy right now?" 

 

But surely there's no one to answer those questions. But that will not stop him from blurting out everything in his heart. "I miss you Baekhyun-ah... Did you miss me too?" .. As if answering him, a soft blow of wind suddenly comes, caressing Daehyun. His thought went back to that day. The day that change everything in his life. 

 

-Flashback- 

Daehyun jolted awake from his sleep to the soft trail of finger on his face. He opened his eyes and was greeted by a beautiful sight of his husband. "Good morning Dae~",he said sweetly before placing a peck on Daehyun forehead. Daehyun smiles widely and tighten his holds around Baekhyun waist, "Good morning beautiful..." A soft chuckles comes from Baekhyun, "How comes I'm beautiful right now when I'm still in my bed hair and not washing up yet hmm?". Daehyun grins widely and rubs his nose with Baekhyun. "For me, you're beautiful all the time love." 

 

"Really?"

"Mhmm.."

"What if there's another beautiful person than me?"

"Nope.. You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter