One

Beautiful love

    Kyungsoo walked down the hallways fast, trying to get to his best friend before he can get into any trouble, he sighed as he squeezed through people to get to his locker so he can go for his class with his friend when he hit se ho, making both their books fall unto the ground.

 

"hey!, watch it, little twib" se ho said before taking his books from the ground and shoving kyungsoo to the ground.

 

"i-i'm sorry" kyungsoo said as se ho walked away.

 

He hated stuffs like this, he didn't really want to fight with anybody and wanted to live quietly, and this was better in kyungsoo's mind, as long as he doesn't cross the most scrary person he had ever seen, he is alright. He got his stuff from the ground and continued to make his way to his friend so they can go for class and avoid any trouble. He spotted his friend by their locker and made his way to him.

 

"hey baekhyun" he said.

 

"hey kyungsoo!!, what's up??, what did you do during the weekend??" Baekhyun smiled as he asked.

 

Kyungsoo sighed before answering "oh nothing much, you know, just hanging out at your house all day, playing video games" he replied and baekhyun gave him a sly smile.

 

"uh!, kyungsoo?, what are we going to do?, we totally didn't study for our math test, we're are so going to fail"baekhyun said.

 

kyungsoo knew that was true and nothing can help him since he really doesn't pay attention in class either "I don't know, I guess we just have to accept it, my dad's totally gonna flip, he thinks I stayed up studying all night" he said.

 

"oooooooorrrr, we can go through our notes before the test" baek said.

 

"nehhhhh, I'm not really in the mood for studying right now" he replied.

 

"hah!, when are you ever in the mood for studying" baek snorted "besides, what were you doing if you stayed up all night?" baek asked.

 

kyungsoo smiles shyly "hmmm, watching that new movie that came out, the one I told you about" he said.

 

"I'm not even surprised" baek muttered.

 

"hey!, what were you doing??, huh??" kyungsoo asked and now baek smiled shyly

 

"playing that new game that just came out" and at that they both laughed.

 

"we really are bad people, I think we should really study more" baek said.

 

"I don't think studying is for me, besides I'm doing good".

 

baek snorted "I can't really judge, I don't think studying is for me either" they both got cut off by the sound of the scariest bullies in school, actually one, the bully and his friend, or more who knows, they were walking down the hallway when they suddenly stopped, all breaths held.

 

"remove it" the bully stated facing se ho, the one that had pushed kyungsoo down on the floor earlier today, and kyungsoo noticed this, se ho stared shocked at the bully, he didn't know what he was talking about, no one did.

 

"I said, remove it" and once again, he just got a shocked and scared face in return, he punched se ho hard, and kicked him in the guts, he beat him right there, broke his nose and almost left him dead on the floor for everyone to see.

 

"I don't want you to were those shoes anymore, take it off right now, don't let me see you walking around in my shoes" he said and left with his friend following after him, but before he left, he whispered something into seho's ear and se ho nodded desperately, that's right...... se ho was wearing the exact type of shoes as his, so that's why he got beat, and at this kyungsoo was very scared. That was him, the one kyungsoo didn't want to cross, chanyeol, the scariest person he had ever seen, when he first got to this school, he saw the boy beating some poor kid into a pulp, he was really scared of violent people and chanyeol was just one of them, he gets mad at the slightest things and beat people up, everyone in the school was scared of him, even the teachers, just now he looked really angry, and no one wanted to cross his path when he was angry, no one, so maybe That's why he beat se ho so bad, he couldn't even stand up, even though se ho had been mean to kyungsoo in the morning, he didn't really deserve this. Chanyeol was the reason kyungsoo wanted to live a quiet life, he didn't even want chanyeol to know he existed, him and baekhyun, he didn't want trouble for them, because once chanyeol has his eyes on you, you're dead, your school life is over, you either transfer schools or just die silently. Then, there was his friend sehun, the one always following chanyeol around, if you upset sehun, chanyeol would make your life a living hell, you can't even cross sehun, chanyeol was like his protector, he bullied whoever sehun was paired up with on a project, making them do all the work while sehun did nothing, and makes sure the person gets an A for sehun, he beat up whoever mistakenly hits or pushes or runs into sehun, he even beat those who bad mouth him, and altogether kyungsoo was just really scared of him and sehun even though sehun practically did nothing.

 

He shivered in fright as everyone one else "so scary" baek whispered beside him "hey, let's go to class, I'll protect you don't worry" baek said again even though he himself was scared as hell, he always wanted to protect kyungsoo.

 

kyungsoo smiled at that thought and said "okay", he too would protect baekhyun no matter what, baekhyun led him to class and  they all settled down waiting for their teacher.

     

      Mr Kim, the maths teacher finally entered and instructed everyone to be quiet.

 

"okay so, pass the paper to the back and let's start the test, you know the rules, no talking to anyone, and if you need something, well no one cares you'll have to live with it" he ended and everyone groaned.

 

unfortunately chanyeol was in maths class and no one wanted to piss him off so Mr kim, who was undoubtedly scared of him had to give him his paper himself, with a glare from chanyeol.

      When the paper was passed to kyungsoo, he was so sad?, happy?, he didn't even know anymore, but one thing was for sure, he was going to fail miserably, he threw a side glance at baek, who apparently was by his side, his seat mate, and baek gave him the exact same look, saying he had no idea what to do also, and kyungsoo was screwed. After thirty minutes, Mr Kim called out for them to stop and pass their papers to the front, and when kyungsoo had passed his own paper to the front, he had no idea what he had done, he just wrote down common nonsense that he was pretty sure wasn't related to maths, but he did know he definitely got an F and nothing less. Mr Kim dismissed the class and told them they could go and they all stood up, heading outside.

 

"hey kyungsoo, how was the math test" Cindy, the pretty girl who sat next to kyungsoo and who was also his friend asked.

 

"oh, it was nice, so easy, especially the factorisation question" he replied and Cindy laughed cutely.

 

"what are you talking about?, there's no factorisaton question, you're so funny kyungsoo" she laughed again and sadly kyungsoo wished it was a joke too, he only smiled at her, they made small talk before kyungsoo left the class with baekhyun.

 

"I totally failed, I didn't even know what question it was" kyungsoo sighed as they walked down the hallway to their next class.

 

"at least you wrote something, my paper was blank, I even forgot my name and didn't write it, eventually I ended up drawing an apple on my paper, it was only after I heard my name being called by the teacher, i remembered ànd wrote it down, I didn't just fail, I did it miserably" baek said and kyungsoo just finally realised, they were both screwed, but at least they were screwed together.

 

Kyungsoo had other classes with baekhyun , which unfortunately was also chanyeol's class, now it was lunch, he's favorite time of school, where no classes and no teachers. He walked to the lunch room with baekhyun, and bought the school's awful food, and sat down at a table close to the edge, their usual table, you can almost call it the loser's table, but he liked it here, it was free from trouble. Kyungsoo took a bite out of the 'pizza' and regretted his life choices, it tasted like puke, or even worse.

 

kyungsoo was self reflecting when baek spoke "kyung, look!, no don't look, chanyeol and sehun are looking at this direction, did you do something wrong, I don't remember doing anything, I'm scared, what if we did something, quick!, check your shoes, no that's not it, you know what just remove it" baek whispered, and despite his warning, kyungsoo turned to see chanyeol staring directly at them and he almost had an heart attack, he looked down at his shoes, nope that's not it, he turned back to see chanyeol already eating and not looking at them anymore.

 

"phew!, that was close, he's not looking anymore, he's so scary, don't you think" baek whispered.

 

"yea, he scares me" kyungsoo replied.

 

"I heard he even beat up seven people at once without even getting a scratch, he sent them to the hospital, guess what they did" baek asked.

 

"what!!" Kyungsoo asked too eagerly.

 

"I heard they were talking really loud and woke him up from his sleep, he got really angry and beat them up" baek replied.

 

"Oh my God!!, really?"kyungsoo was stunned

 

"yea" baek replied "i wonder what someone like sehun is doing with him" baek said and kyungsoo gave him a knowing look "he's too nice" baek said and stole a bite out of kyungsoo's 'pizza' and kyungsoo really tried his best to stop the laughter when he saw baekhyun's face, but he just couldn't, and busted out laughing.

 

"oh my God!!!, why didn't you warn me!!, I think I'm gonna be sick" baek coughed out as he almost died, kyungsoo couldn't stop laughing.

 

"why would I??, no one warned me" he said in between his laugh, now it was baek's turn to self reflect.

 

"what is this!?, I thought it was ham" baek said

 

"what!?, that's pizza" kyungsoo said still laughing

 

"nope it's disgusting" baek said but he still took another bite, and this time he almost died

 

"then stop eating it!!!" Kyungsoo yelled

 

"I can't!!" and he laughed

 

"I think the lunch lady's mole fell in it" kyungsoo said

 

"ewwww, I'm sure she didn't wear gloves because I can taste her hand juice" baek said

 

"look, her nose's dripping, ewwww, what goes on in this cafeteria, when is the inspector ever gonna come, I can see her using a salad wrap as a tissue" kyungsoo said

 

"maybe they will, when we all die" baek said

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

"look Becky tripped" kyungsoo pointed out and they both started laughing

 

"she can't even get up, this is so funny, hey, let's take a video and post it online" baek said

 

"that's a good idea, hey, let's tag her" kyungsoo said

 

"she'll hate us for life" baek replied "but I'm still doing it" baek said taking out his phone and he recorded her, she finally stood up and adjusted her skirt, but baek had recorded everything.

 

They watched the video multiple times and laughed together "oh my God, this will never be not funny, she'll be so embarrassed if she sees this,.......... let's post it" kyungsoo said while laughing

 

"she keeps falling, it's so embarrassing, I'm so embarrassed for her, I'll post it now" baek posted it, but under one of his fake accounts

 

"I'm so hungry, but this is garbage" kyungsoo said still laughing

 

"I heard one of the lunch ladies is ji soo's mum" baek said

 

"oh my God!!, no wonder she smells like fart" soo said

 

"last time when she was asked about it she faked a sickness so she could go to the nurse and avoid the question" baek added

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

"hey!, that new movie you love is on, see!!, I told you she died" baek told kyungsoo

 

"whatever, she did deserve it anyway" kyungsoo responded, they talked throughout lunch break, and they ended up not eating anything, they laughed and were in their own world, this was what always happened whenever they were together, they'll be in their own world and forget about every thing else, that was mostly the reason they were both doing terrible in school, they never studied, but for some reason kyungsoo always seemed to pass, but they'll do anything for each other, because they only had each other.

 

  Lunch ended and they had to walk to their lockers together "ugh!!!, why must lunch be over, we're having science, I don't want to have science" kyungsoo complained

 

"you don't ever want to do anything" baek replied

 

"hey!!, you're just the same, don't you deny" kyungsoo said

 

"OK I didn't say I wasn't the same, fine I don't want to do anything also so stop giving me dirty looks" baek said and kyungsoo smiled

 

"let's go" kyungsoo said and they both walked to class together. They entered and sat at their usual spots when Cindy, kyungsoo's seatmate, walked up to kyungsoo

 

"hey kyungsoo, I heard he's gonna pair us all up for a project, I hope he puts us together" she said blushing, and they heard a very loud snort and kyungsoo just assumed it was baekhyun

 

"yea me too, it would be so fun, we'll hang out together, and we won't fail" kyungsoo smiled at her, it was not really a lie, but the main reason he was happy was because Cindy was very smart so there was no way they would fail, and he did like her smile, so he would get to see her more, she smiled brightly at him

 

"I'd be so happy" she said and blushed

 

"me too" kyungsoo replied

 

"hey hey hey!!!, what are you doing kyungsoo, are you trying to leave me to fail alone?, what a traitor, I thought you said we're in this together" baek whined

 

"oh shut up" kyungsoo replied

 

"wow!!, once a pretty girl is involved you throw away your best friend" baek said and Cindy giggled cutely, the teacher entered and they all sat down

 

"settle down class, so we'll be doing a project, and I'll pair you all into twos" after teaching he brought out a list and called out the names

 

"Minho and Cindy" and Cindy sighed loudly and kyungsoo was nervous, the only person he could be paired up with now is baek or jae ho or no, not sehun, never, he does not want to be Bullied, he lived a quiet life so far, this cannot happen to him now

 

"jae ho and se ho" the teacher said and kyungsoo just realised he forgot se ho was in the class, he was praying in his mind, this was a war, they were always to afraid to pair chanyeol up with anyone so he just did his work alone, so at least he was saved from that, but please baekhyun, him and baekhyun please, that's how they always paired them up, all the time, he didn't know why,

 

"baekhyun and....." Please kyungsoo prayed internally

 

"sehun"  baekhyun became pale, and kyungsoo almost cried, poor baekhyun but he thinks he has it worse, he thinks he knows what this means. The teacher sighs and looks at kyungsoo with a not so friendly eyes and says

 

"kyungsoo, you're with......" kyungsoo holds his breath and waits for it when the teacher looks at chanyeol with a scared eyes, shivering in fear he says

 

"chanyeol" voice coming out in a whisper, and from there, kyungsoo knew he was screwed. Baekhyun shot kyungsoo a worried glance even though he himself was screwed and kyungsoo returned the look.Kyungsoo and baekhyun both got the hint and started packing their things before the class ended, they wouldn't spend any minute, as soon as the class ends they'll be out of there, the bell rang and they both got up, and practically ran out of the class to their lockers, they ran like mad men to their lockers

 

"do you think he knows where our lockers are?" Baek asked

 

"I don't care, let's just get out of here, after school, we'll leave immediately, we can't get beaten up, we'll stay up all night together and do the project together, oh my God!!!!, we're screwed, I don't know about the project, if we don't...... If we can't get an A, we're dead, oh God, baek, what are we gonna do!!??" Kyungsoo ranted

 

"kyungsoo chill, relax, we'll do it together, OK?, and if we can't get an A, I'll take the beatings OK?" Baek said

 

"why would you??, you can't, I won't let you" kyungsoo said

 

"I know how scared you are of them, OK?, I know, don't worry I'll protect you, trust me" baek said smiling a comforting smile

 

"I can't even trust you for an ant's life, I'm not scared, don't worry about me" kyungsoo said and baek snorted

 

"yea right, that's why you're literally shaking" he said

 

"I'm not scared!!, just cold OK?, don't worry we'll take the beatings together, but wait, how did our faith end up this way, I always knew that teacher hated me, but you why??, but even if he hated us isn't this just too far, I mean what did I do wrong??, I must have done terrible things in my past life, killed a person even, and this must be my punishment, añd you obviously, you've been sinning since the day they gave birth to you, so this must also be your punishment, but why is mine worse than yours, you're terrible and I'm not"Kyungsoo said

 

"of course you're not, you're worse than me, remember when you pushed that kid off the swing just so you can sit, TERRIBLE!!" baek replied and kyungsoo laughed

 

"you said too!!, anyway let's just go to our next class, we'll figure it out later" kyungsoo said and they started walking to their class, kyungsoo walking in front of baek was pushed and his books fell and he tripped and hit someone, someone tall, the person still standing, he was about to look up when he heard gasps and he figured he didn't want to look up anymore, but he had to, he looked up and saw chanyeol looking down at him, could this day get any worse, he realised the position they were in, chanyeol was preventing him from falling, and he quickly pulled out, he didn't even know what to say, what to do, he was doomed now if he already wasn't

 

"i-i-i-i'm s-sor-r-ry-y" he stuttered and chanyeol was still looking at him, was he planning how to beat him up??, he realised the whole situation and  finally grasped what was happening

 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, please don't hit me, I didn't mean to fall, please....." he trailed off and chanyeol took a step closer

 

"come with me" chanyeol said, and surprisingly he didn't sound angry

 

"wait no!!, uhhh, don't hit him please, if you want to beat someone up, beat me instead, don't hit him, I'll take the blame, just please forgive him??" baek said stepping in front of kyungsoo

 

"what!?, no, I fell on you so I should get hit, please don't hit baek" kyungsoo said pushing baek back And stepping infront

 

"soo, you can't get hit!!" baek said and before kyungsoo could reply chanyeol spoke again

 

"I said follow me" he still didn't sound angry but he sounded slightly irritated now, when kyungsoo still didn't say anything he grabbed his hands and pulled him along

 

"kyungsoo!!" baek yelled but was blocked by sehun.

 

Chanyeol took kyungsoo to an empty classroom at the end of the hall where no one goes to and on the way kyungsoo couldn't just help but think how this day has been terrible, first he got pushed by se ho, failed his maths test, the food was horrible so he didn't eat anything and he was hungry, he was paired up with chanyeol and now he is about to be beaten and he will become chanyeol's new target, he didn't even realise they had reached the classroom, he was still deep in thought, questioning his life when he heard chanyeol clear his throat, he looked up to find chanyeol looking at him

 

"uhm, you should probably give me your number, and your address, so I can come over today, we are partners after all,it's  for the project, so we can finish it early??, uhm yea" kyungsoo blinked twice and wondered if he had started hearing things, he probably has, he has been going insane, loosing time lately in the night, and waking up in strange places like his bed

 

"kyungsoo??, can you give me your number so I can call you for our project??" Chanyeol sounded nervous and kyungsoo knew he had gone insane, but he needed to say something

 

"I'm sorry?, did you say something??" he asked

 

"ugh yea, I said can you give me your........ num.....ber??" Chanyeol sounded really nervous this time and he's pretty sure he didn't mishear or didn't see the blush on chanyeol's cheeks.

 

he cleared his throat and asked

 

"me??, why??" he sounded scared

 

 chanyeol stepped closer cautiously as kyungsoo held his breath "for our project, you can come over to my house, or I'll come to yours but I think I should come to yours, I should leave a good....." he trailed off and kyungsoo couldn't believe his ears

 

"oh!, the project??, about the project, I'll do it alone, so you don't have to do anything, I'm sorry they put you with me but I'll do my best and stay up all night and get you an A, you don't have to come over" he replied and chanyeol seemed slightly disappointed

 

"what are you talking about, it's our project, I should come over, you shouldn't do everything (or anything at all (he whispered under his breath)) it's a team work, remember??"

 

Kyungsoo found this situation very strange, was it him??, anytime he had been paired up with someone who wasn't baek in other classes he and baek didn't have together, they always seemed eager to do all the work even when he insisted, and he ended up doing nothing, he always got an A at the end of the day, and now chanyeol, chanyeol!! Of all people wanted to help out, what was going on, was it because he was dumb?, he didn't understand

 

"sure, I'll give it to you" kyungsoo said and gave chanyeol his number and chanyeol gave him his too

 

Chanyeol stared at him for a while longer before speaking "ugh about your friend" kyungsoo looked up at him "can you please tell him to do his best for sehun, it doesn't matter but, he should do his best" chanyeol muttered looking down and kyungsoo couldn't just believe anything that was happening

 

"OK" he replied

 

 chanyeol looked up at him again "thanks, uh?, don't go anywhere after school today, I'll take you to your house OK??, let's go together" kyungsoo couldn't do anything but nod, he was so scared

 

"you don't have to be scared, I won't hurt you, I'll never" chanyeol said and kyungsoo looked into his eyes

 

he couldn't stop him self from asking "why" but he wanted to know

 

"because I care about you" was the only thing chanyeol said and kyungsoo couldn't process what he just heard, why would he care??, why, he was pretty sure this was all a joke but he nodded and chanyeol left.

       After chanyeol left, kyungsoo stood there for a few minutes, and he decided to leave and go to baekhyun. He walked down the hallway fast, looking for baekhyun, he saw baekhyun still standing by the lockers

 

"baekhyun!" He called out to him, baek turned to him and rushed to him

 

"kyungsoo, are you OK??, I was so worried, what did he do??, I'm so sorry, I couldn't protect you, I'm so sorry, are you hurt??, did he hit you??, you should have let me collect the beatings, sorry" he whispered checking all over kyungsoo

 

"I'm fine baek, surprisingly, he didn't even hit me, I'm so confused, I don't even know what happened, I was in a daze, I think it's because I couldn't stop apologising he got upset and left me alone" kyungsoo said and baek embraced him in a tight hug

 

"soo....... soo, I was so worried, what are we going to do now, I was coming after you but sehun stopped me, so I couldn't stop him, we have a project with them, what are we going to do??" baek said

 

"baek, I can't breath" kyungsoo said and baek released him and smiled at him

 

"sorry" baek said

 

"baek, he asked me for my phone number" kyungsoo said

 

"what!?, who?" baek replied

 

"chanyeol, he asked me for my phone number, he said for the project, I'm scared baek, what if he's planning something" kyungsoo said

 

"don't worry soo, nothing's going to happen, I won't let it, ummm, sehun asked for mine, he said he's 'coming over after school' like that's gonna fool me" baek scoffed "I'm gonna end up doing the project alone" he added.

 

 "Our whole conversation was so weird, he said he wouldn't hurt me, so I asked why, and he said it's because he cares about me, I know, why would he" kyungsoo said and explained everything that happened to baek

 

"what do you think he meant by that?" He asked and baek sighed

 

"I don't know, let's just go to class" baek replied, and they walked to çlass and still didn't focus, like always.

 

At the end of the day they walked to the school gate together where cindy caught up with them

 

"hey kyungsoo!!" She smiled

 

"and baekhyun?" Baek said and Cindy gave him a smile

 

"and baekhyun, I'm so sorry guys, I mean that you got paired up with them" she said

 

"it's OK" soo said

 

"kyungsoo, I heard what happened in the hallway, are you ok, I was worried, I wasn't even there, I'm sorry, I should've been there, did he hit you??" she seemed upset as she said it

 

"no, it's OK I'm fine, you don't have to worry" he smiled as he spoke, he was glad she cared

 

"OK" she smiled and they just stood there staring at each other

 

 baek found it awkward, for him, he was wondering if he should leave, would kyungsoo even notice or even care, he had Cindy, didn't he??

 

"I should go now, my mum is waiting for me" Cindy said

 

"oh OK" kyungsoo replied still smiling

 

"if you need any help, you just have to ask, OK??" she said

 

"yea I will" kyungsoo said

 

"OK bye!!" she said turning to leave and kyungsoo waved

 

"bye" he yelled and she turned back to smile at him, a very pretty smile and he smiled back.

 

baek was very frustrated It was like a scene from a romantic movie, where the main lead guy didn't want to let the girl leave and the girl didn't want to go, it was stupid, they were out in the public, after Cindy finally left, FINALLY!!, kyungsoo turned to baek

 

"isn't she so nice??, I mean which other girl would be so caring??" he asked

 

"yea, an angel" baek said, and he sounded sarcastic

 

"I think she likes me" kyungsoo said and baek snorted

 

"you think!" he replied

 

 kyungsoo smiled "yea I think she does" kyungsoo said and baek was wondering if he wasn't getting the hint

 

"whatever, do you even like her?" he asked

 

"I mean, I find her cute, but I just don't think of her as anything more, but maybe time would change that, wouldn't it??" he replied

 

"sure" baek said

 

"kyungsoo" they felt a presence, a dark one, they turned back to see chanyeol and sehun standing there, kyungsoo was suddenly cold

 

"let's go, I'll take you to your house" chanyeol said and he seemed angry, kyungsoo didn't want to get on his bad side so he nodded and chanyeol led him to his car leaving baek and sehun to stand alone

 

"bye soo!!" Beak yelled after him and kyungsoo turned back to wave, but he still seemed scared

 

"so I think we should just take the bus, I didn't bring my car" Sehun said

 

"oh OK" baekhyun replied, he wasn't as scared of sehun as he was of chanyeol, in fact he always wondered about the boy, he found sehun to be a nice person and wondered what someone like him was doing with someone as scary as chanyeol, ever since That day when sehun helped him out, he always thought sehun was nice. They walked to the bus stop in silence, an  awkward silence, before sehun broke that silence

 

"so OK, you know.........., when I said the bus.... I kinda, you know........ didn't bring any money, so if you could, you know, pay for me, hyung?" Sehun said shyly, at the beginning he sounded nervous but at the end he was more relaxed

 

beak found it cute, how sehun seemed shy and nervous, he found it cute, he even called him hyung, that was true, he didn't even notice, he was actually older than sehun, so he guessed he would pay

 

he Was in his thoughts when sehun talked again "hyung??" He asked

 

"oh sorry, I was, um, lost, right I'll pay" he said in a Rush and sehun smiled, baek found the smile dazzling, he always thought sehun was handsome, so handsome and cute, he was kinda attracted to him but he wouldn't ever say this, they would think he was gay, he stared and sehun stared back

 

"I think we should get on the bus now, if not they'll leave" sehun said and laughed

 

baek nodded and entered the bus, followed by sehun, there was one seat available and baek quickly took it leaving sehun to  stand

 

"uh hyung?, I think I should sit, you know since you're the hyung and I'm younger" sehun said and baek snorted

 

"what does that have to do with anything??" Baek replied

 

"but am I not right??" sehun insisted and baek was speechless, he quietly stood up and sehun sat down, smiling victoriously

 

"thanks hyung, you're so nice" Sehun said "and thoughtful" he added

 

"thoughtful my " baekhyun muttered

 

"did you say something hyung??" Sehun asked

 

"no, I just said you're welcome, it will hurt my anyway" he replied and sehun smiled.

 

The bus stopped at baekhyun's street and he was planning on how to get off without sehun knowing, sehun seemed distracted, he was looking at something outside the window and baekhyun thought it was the perfect opportunity, he sneaked out the bus squeezing through people and looking back to make sure sehun doesn't see him, he made his way out and was sure he was clear now

 

he was about to walk fast to his house when he heard sehun beside him

 

"where do you think you're going hyung??" Sehun asked and baekhyun froze, he thought he had gotten rid of sehun, he turned and smiled

 

"oh nowhere, I just needed some fresh air" he said

 

"is this your street??, why didn't you tell me" sehun asked

 

"what!?, i, I thought I told you, I wasn't going to leave you, I wasn't, trust me" he said and sehun smiled

 

"oh good hyung, you wouldn't want to leave me" sehun said, at first he was smiling but at the end of the sentence he suddenly turned serious, baek was shocked, was this a threat??, he smiled awkwardly

 

"sure, uh it's this way, my house I mean" he said and led sehun to his house, he was walking fast, maybe he could loose sehun, maybe

 

"hyung slow down, I can't keep an eye out for you if you're far away" sehun said and baek sighed and slowed down

 

"keep an eye out for me??" he asked

 

"Yea, so you would not get hurt" sehun said catching up with baekhyun

 

"get hurt??, why would i??" Baekhyun asked

 

"hyung have you seen yourself??, you're so small you might die from just one push" sehun replied

 

"excuse me!!??" baekhyun made a hurt expression

 

"sorry to break it to you hyung, but you're not the manliest in the club" sehun said "so it's up to me, the manlier man, to keep you from danger" he added

 

"sorry, excuse you??, manly my , you look like if the wind blew hard you would break, what are those??, you call them arms?? all I see are potatoes, that's right, potatoes, you couldn't even protect a fly" baekhyun said with a snort and sehun gasped

 

"what!?, potatoes??, I'll have you know that I go to the gym every weekend" sehun said

 

"yea, and I can fly and come from space" baekhyun said

 

"OK hyung, whatever, I'm still gonna protect you, you look like you need a lot of protection" sehun said  and they kept walking down the street

 

"we have been walking forever!!, where is your house hyung" sehun said out of breath

 

"it's only been three minutes" baekhyun deadpanned

 

"this isn't good for someone as young as me, I'm not as old as you, so you wouldn't know" sehun said again

 

"I'm only a year older than you" baek said and sehun groaned

 

"but it's so tiring" sehun said

 

"yea says the person who goes to the gym every weekend" baekhyun snorted "don't worry we won't have to walk anymore, that's my house" baekhyun said

 

"is that your house??" sehun asked

 

"I just sai..." Baekhyun was cut off

 

"wow!, it's pretty, let's go in now" sehun said and pulled baekhyun to the door, baekhyun pulled his hands out of sehun's grip and knocked on the door and his mum opened the door.

 

"byun baekhyun, you know you could just open the door your self instead of torturing me, you do have the key don't........, who's he??".

 

 a not so young woman in her late thirties opened the door, baekhyun's mother, she stopped when she saw sehun standing beside her son. 

 

"hello, I'm sehun" sehun said smiling.

 

"mum this is sehun, my math project partner" baekhyun said. 

 

"science, it's science project partner" sehun corrected. 

 

"oh!, sorry for the way I asked, it's just, it's just that baekhyun never brings anyone here except his best friend kyungsoo, not that I'm complaining though, he's a lovely kid, I just thought he didn't have any other friends" his mother said smiling at sehun. 

 

"mum, it's a project, we're not friends" baekhyun whispered to his mum.

 

"Oh, my mistake then, you can bring your maths project partner in" his mum said.

 

"Science, it's science" sehun corrected.

 

"Come on, let's go in" baekhyun said and led sehun in.

 

His mum closed the door and they both went upstairs to baekhyun's room.

 

"Your room's nice, it looks beautiful" 'just like you' he whispered under his breath and baekhyun didn't hear.

 

"Thanks, you can sit over there" baekhyun replied pointing to his desk by the side of his room.

 

It's been almost thirty minutes since he last saw kyungsoo, and he's worried.

 

They're usually always together, they go home together, and hang out out at either one of their house, but he hasn't even heard from him since he left with chanyeol and he was stuck with sehun, and kyungsoo did look scared going with chanyeol, he's worried he hopes chanyeol doesn't do anything to kyungsoo, he wants to call and find out, he wants to keep his friend safe, but he can't, kyungsoo will be too busy trying not to get hit, he didn't even know anything about anything, and he's definitely gonna piss chanyeol off, he knew his friend wasn't smart, he wishes he could help though, even if he was in a situation of his own.

 

"So let's start, bring out your noteboo...." sehun got cut off by the knock on the door.

 

"hey, how's studying going??, I brought you snacks" his mum said pushing her head in through the door.

 

She walked in and placed the tray on the desk they were sitting on and faced them.

 

"Mum, I told you it's a maths project, not studying" baekhyun corrected.

 

"Science!!, it's science!!, why is no one getting this right" sehun was definitely frustrated by now.

 

"Oh OK, I'll leave you guys now, have fun with your maths project" she said smiling and walking to the door, she was definitely teasing sehun.

 

Sehun just rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh by the way, sehun?, are you staying for dinner??" She said as she stopped by the door.

 

"Sure ma" sehun replied.

 

"Wait you're cooking??, you?!, cook?!, you know what a kitchen is??" Baekhyun asked a little surprised and a little teasingly.

 

"Sure why not?" His mum replied.

 

Baekhyun gave his mother a stunned look and eyed her suspiciously "you've never cooked a day of my life" he said.

 

"Well there's a first for everything" she replied smiling at him.

 

"Or because sehun's around, this is unfair, you never cooked for soo" he sighed feeling unjust, this wasn't not right he thought "whatever, just don't burn the kitchen down" he finally said.

 

"Bye now" his mother said and walked out.

 

"Are you jealous??" Sehun asked smiling, an amazed smile.

 

"Of course I am, she never cooked for soo" he replied eying sehun.

 

"Why do you care anyway, he's only your friend, right??" Sehun said a little uneasy.

 

"Yea, my best friend, he's very special to me, anyway let's start the math project" baekhyun said and sehun didn't even try anymore, he just groaned.

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

"so what's the answer" baekhyun asked.

 

Sehun was really frustrated, he just found out baekhyun was as smart as a stone, he has been trying for hours now, and they only now just finished the first stage of their project, which he ended up doing alone, he has been explaining the same thing to this dumb dumb for an hour now, and he was very tired, physically and mentally drained.

 

"How many times will I tell you we need to multiply the power by six, we need six times the power" he said out of breath.

 

"Then where will six go" baekhyun said like he knew what he was saying.

 

Sehun sighed heavily "let's just stop here today, I'm tired, of you" He whispered the last part, he didn't want baekhyun to hear.

 

"OK, I'm tired too" baekhyun replied.

 

"Like you did anything" sehun whispered under his breath.

 

"What'd you say??" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Oh nothing" sehun replied and looked away.

 

"OK, anyway, I wanted to ask you this earlier but couldn't, what made you want to help me, not that I'm complaining though, but you know, you usually don't help out anyone, so what made want to help me??" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I don't know, I just..., I just wanted to??, chanyeol's always making people do things for me, and I guess I didn't want that anymore, I wanted to get an A for myself, without forcing anyone to, I know I can do it, I just wanted to try, I wanted to be smart on my own, but because of hyung I don't always do anything, I love him but, he is too protective of me, so I saw this as a chance to do the work myself, and it's better with you because I'm practically doing it alone, so if we do get an A at last, I know I deserved it and it's not just another person's work, well at least that's one of the reasons" sehun ended looking baekhyun in the eye.

 

Baekhyun saw the sincerity in sehun's eyes, he knew he was telling the truth and he was amazed, sehun never came off to him as someone like that, who didn't want to use others, he always assumed sehun wanted a free pass, but he was wrong sehun was like everyone else and had a good heart he thinks, he wasn't sure, but at least sehun was trying and he liked that, at the end of the day He came to a conclusion that it was chanyeol at fault, he was the one who was the monster, not sehun, sehun was just trapped with him.

 

"What's the other reason" baekhyun asked and he seemed more relaxed, softer.

 

"I can't say, for now" sehun looked away and broke the eye contact.

 

There was silence for a while, and complete awkwardness for baekhyun until sehun broke that silence.

 

"Hyung do you remember me??" Sehun asked, and he looked unsure but asked anyway.

 

Baekhyun looked down now "of course, you saved me, how could I forget" baekhyun replied with his head down.

 

Sehun sighed and used his finger to raise baekhyun's head up "hyung??, do you want to be friends with me??" Sehun asked a little confident this time around.

 

And baekhyun couldn't hold his gaze any longer, he looked elsewhere, sehun was a good person, he knew it, ever since that day sehun had saved him, he knew he was a nice person, not like chanyeol, he did tell kyungsoo about it, because he couldn't keep anything from his best friend, and that's why he suspected kyungsoo knew how he felt around sehun, sehun saved him from bad guys, took care of him, and protected him, he believed him when no one else did and baekhyun will forever remember him, but after sehun had done all of that, he just didn't see him anymore, chanyeol took all of sehun's time, so he never did thank sehun, he saw sehun in a new light after that day, and saw him for what he was, attractive, he saw sehun as a handsome guy and found him really sweet and nice, he knew he had a crush on sehun, but he couldn't do anything because chanyeol would kill him for touching sehun.

 

Baekhyun didn't have the chance to answer when his mother knocked on the door and entered inside his room "dinner's ready, come on down and eat sehun" his mum said.

 

"Sure, thanks ma" sehun replied and stood up walking towards the door, he looked back at baekhyun one last time before walking outside to the dinning room and baekhyun followed after him.

 

 

 

 

 

This is the first part, so I decided to make this story into parts, instead of  a one shot, I'll be back with the second part soon, I hope.