Dahyun and Mina?!

Mamihlapinatapei
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I join?

Should I?

Join the council?

Can I handle the responsibility?

Can I handle Sana?

Wait, what?!

I mean Sana-unnie is pretty, no, pretty's an understatement. Sana-unnie is a Goddess, a top-tier Goddess for sure. That's why I can't seem to properly act around her. I maybe straight but I have eyes, I know if someone's pretty or attractive, and Sana's definitely more than that.

Why am I rambling?

So back to the student council thingy. I should probably ask Chaeyoung's opinion and also ask Jihyo-unnie's say about this. Well she was the one who suggested so she'll probably go with the idea of me joining.

I decided to go to the rest room to think and to obviously pee. On my to the rest room I saw Myoui Mina with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung?!?!?!?! Why is Chaeyoung with Myoui Mina? I dont want to degrade Chaeyoung huh but that's Myoui Mina, the VERY popular Mina. I mean she's very rich, very smart to the point where she can easily pass all the teachers here in our school, not to mention she is very pretty and Chaeyoung is well, just Chaeyoung, the art freak girl who has a big fat crush on her bestfriend. So it's a shock because they're talking.

I want to approach them but the mere presence of Myoui Mina gives me a bad feeling. I dont think I can associate with her. Just before i walk to a different direction, Chaeyoung called my name. Huh, just lucky.

"Hey Dubs!" "Chaeyoung shouted which made Mina look at my direction with eyes full of curiousity.

I did not mention earlier, but Mina's actually my step sister. Yes, she is my step sister, we have the same mother. No, my mother did not cheat but the thing is before my mom gave birth to her, her dad died and the one who was with my mom is my dad. So after that my mom gave birth to her and my mom then got married to my dad and then gave birth to me. She's almost a year older than me so I dont call her unnie. It's complicated, I know.

Well I did not tell any of my friends actually about this, even Chaeyoung. You're probably asking why I dont like to be around her even though she's my sister and why i'm keeping this sister thingy as a secret. Well,

Number one, I dont want issue. Mina's popularity here at the school is so BIG, that everyone she associates with will be stalked or investigated by her fans. I'm not exagerrating, there was one time where she talked to a student because of just some project, and then the person got threats because Mina's fans thought that the person cant talk to Mina. And that's probably also one of the reasons i'm kinda shocked about Mina and Chaeyoung talking.

Number two is that i'm Kim Dahyun. Well, what people think about me is that i'm just a normal girl with a normal family and normal friends. They think that i'm "generic". I'm just contented about that status of mine. So if I talk to Mina here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter