Dahyun, a member of the council?

Mamihlapinatapei
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So sunbaenim, why do you want to become the next president of the council?" I asked the girl sipping her chamomile tea in front of me.

After the scene outside, Sana-sunbae invited me inside the student council office, or should I say house because this place sure feels like home. She then toured me inside and made me tea.

"Call me Sana-unnie." She said then bowed her head, facing the coffee and stirred it. "I want to become someone that helps a lot of people and I want to prove myself that I am capable of handling people." She continued.

"I get compared to my sister a lot, like a LOT." She faced me. I can see the sadness look in her eyes, but i can also see the eagerness to fight in it.

"Ooohh, but I'm sure Sana-sunb--- i mean unnie that you have something special in you." That's the only thing I can say.

"Wew, i'm sorry about this. We're supposed to be talking about the council not my overly dramatic life story." Completely changing the topic, Sana-unnie stood up and went to the book section and took a book from there.

HARBOR ACADEMY- THE STUDENT COUNCIL

"This book contains all the information about the student council here in HarAca. About the history, the first president and etc." She said while flipping the pages in the book. "Every year this gets updated and republished. And I hope next year my name will be here again, but as a president not as a member." She continued then closed the book.

"Would you like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter