02.

Good Girl ↑↓ Bad Boy | Satzu AU {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark blue and purplish hues of the sky were on full display that Friday night. Inside her cozy dorm room, Minatozaki Sana pondered over what to wear. A strapless maroon one piece a black halter dress?

“Well, you can never go wrong with black,” she mumbled to herself, stuffing the other one inside her closet. 

“You’re speaking to yourself again, sis,” said a girl with black hair that was tied into pigtails. She was lying down on her bed and deeply immersed into something on her laptop screen, a happy smile on her face.

Ignoring the girl’s remark, Sana turned to her and showed her the dress she picked, hovering it over her body. “What do you think, Momoring?” 

“As you said, can’t go wrong with black,” she answered, shifting her eyes from her computer so she could smile at the brunette. “Where are you going?”

“Just the usual night club,” Sana replied, as she walked to the bathroom to start getting herself ready. “Mina and Nayeon will be here soon so we can go all go together. You sure you don’t want to go?”

“You know partying isn’t really my thing.” 

“You’ve never actually tried it though,” Sana said, popping her head out of the bathroom so she could pout at the other girl. “Come ooon, Momoring, come with us at least once.”

Sighing, the other girl seemed to be considering her options. “Well… if you treat me to lunch, I might consider,” was her answer.

“Do you ever stop thinking about food?” Sana asked, her giggles being heard from the bathroom as she began applying her makeup. “But you have a deal.”

Momo was Sana’s younger sister, and they shared a room in the university’s dormitory. Unlike Sana, though, Momo was more of a homebody and preferred staying in her room watching ASMR cooking videos. She was so passionate about food that she was studying to become a chef.

“Yay, I guess I better get ready then,” Momo cheerfully said, shutting her laptop down. “We’re going to that super expensive restaurant I like!”

“What? I never agreed to that!” Sana argued, raising an eyebrow.

“A deal is a deal, Sana,” Momo replied, walking into the bathroom and quickly kissing her sister’s cheek. “Ew! Your makeup is still wet!” She added in a high-pitched voice, making a disgusted face and wiping off the foundation from her lips. Sana laughed and shook her head at the younger girl’s silly antics.  


The night club that Sana usually went to was near the university, so it was common for students to party away their academic stress during the weekends. It was dark inside, yet mostly everything was lit by dazzling neon lights. 

Sana sat by a table with her friends and sibling, who was gobbling up some chicken wings after having few cocktails. Luckily, the amount of food Momo was enjoying seemed to have lowered the drinks’ effect on her.

On the other hand, Nayeon was already chirpier than usual and throwing all of her cheesiest pick-up lines at Mina.

“You owe me another drink, miss Myoui,” she began saying, a cheeky grin plastered on her face.

“And why is that?” Mina countered, her blushing increasing by the second, and it wasn’t because of alcohol.

“Cause you’re so pretty that I dropped mine when I saw you,” the other girl slurred before bursting into a fit of giggles. 

Mina’s face was beet red and Momo said, “No you didn’t, it’s literally there,” she gestured at a glass that contained a mint-colored liquid and went back to chewing her chicken.

“Stop trying to kill my buzz, Momo!” the brunette argued, sticking out her tongue to the younger girl. It was clear that the alcohol brought out Nayeon’s childish side even more.

“It’s okay, I thought it was cute,” Mina voiced, gently cupping her girlfriend’s cheek with one of her hands and rubbing it. She giggled when Nayeon melted right into her touch.

Feigning disgust, Momo waved her arms at the couple and joked, “What is this? Is this allowed?!“

Sana giggled, but seeing those interactions had really struck a nerve on her. Lately, she couldn’t stand the sight of happy couples anymore. “I need a drink,” she said, suddenly getting up and walking over to the bar, leaving her confused friends behind. 

“An old fashioned, please,” Sana asked the bartender as she leaned against counter. 

“Right away, miss,” he replied, eyeing her from head to heel before grasping whatever he needed for the beverage and beginning to prepare it.

It was then that, in the midst of so many people, a young man on the corner of her eyes cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter