01.

Good Girl ↑↓ Bad Boy | Satzu AU {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Class dismissed,” said a black-haired woman, probably in her 40s, who was hurriedly stuffing her belongings into her bag. “Don’t forget that there will be a test next week.”


With that said, she left the classroom and the sound of her stomping heels around the corridor could still be heard. A brunette girl who seemed to be near a mental breakdown heaved a relieved sigh and stretched her arms.


“Ugh, these theory classes are the worst,” she complained, shaking her head and slowly beginning to collect her things and put them away. “Why do we even have them? I came here to dance, now to learn about how it was such an important part of ceremonies to worship the Greek god Dionysus!” The young woman added, imitating the professor’s voice on the last part. 


“Stop complaining,” replied a girl with shoulder length black hair that was parted to the side. She sounded somewhat bored as she spoke. “You kinda signed up for this when you decided to major in Dance at university.”


“You could have just cheered me up, y’know, Minari,” replied a pouty Sana, who was feigning offense. “My parents are the ones who wanted me to go to college. ”


“Yeah, yeah, cheer up,” Mina said, standing up from her chair and patting her friend’s head, causing her to giggle softly. She put her bag around her shoulder and signalled for them to leave the classroom.


As they walked through the door, among the stream of people who were in the hallway, there was a girl with tidy short brown hair who was concentrated on something in her phone. She noticed the two girls who were approaching her and burst into a smile that revealed how large her front tooth was. 


“Well, there you are!” She cheerfully exclaimed, grasping Mina’s face in between her hands and placing a quick kiss on her cheek. The black-haired girl put her arms around the other one’s waist and brought their foreheads together.


“It seems like someone was rather eager to see me,” Mina replied, a smirk on her face as the brunette's cheeks flushed.


Sana rolled her eyes at their public display of affection. “Could you two please stop being so gross?” 


The brown-haired girl was named Nayeon. She and Mina were Sana’s best friends and they’ve been dating since high school. Sana thought they were getting more annoying by the day, but part of her expressed curiosity over having a relationship. 


“Stop being jealous, Minatozaki, and spend that energy on trying to find someone instead,” Nayeon said, taking hold of Mina’s hand as the three of them began walking down the hall. “Your sulking is honestly starting to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter