-end-

Flatsound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flatsound. The end. 

(Since some of you are curious about what happened to their "official" date, and because New Year's Eve is also coming up , I decided to give it a shot. The scene may be familiar if you guys watched some short film in the youtube. I watched it way back before and I couldn't remember its title so it's a disclaimer)

Happy new year

 

-onakagasuita


 

 

 

The date.

 

"Hurry up, Seulgi. Let's get out of here" Irene says, and the way the Flatsound's owner's name dances on her tongue and her lips forms around the words makes Seulgi's stomach do a weird flip and all Seulgi can do is push down the roll up door just in time and she safely locked it and turns around- only to get dragged by the pretty customer's cold hand and now they're making their way to the sidewalk.

 

"Jesus, Irene, you're freezing cold!" Before Seulgi knows it, she's squeezing the pretty customer's hand but Irene is more focused on bringing her to the nearby alley. 

 

Snow is starting to stock up on the ground- covering it up in perfect white . Seulgi remembered the weather reports that the start of snow would be around this week until the first two weeks of the next year and it is happening now. Yeri- Seulgi's cousin must be happy because the little girl had been waiting for the snow since the month of December started. Seulgi mentally noted to make a snowman figure for Yeri as a promised "late" Christmas present once she gets back home.

 

The streets are mostly empty. The cars line in the curb, and the streetlights are lit. Snow rests on benches  as if it were a feather white cushion. Like what Irene described earlier--- there are no bars, or shops open in the area but there are a couple of homeless people talking on the bench, some were curled up in a blanket while their dogs stayed with them. But it doesn't bother Irene after they walked farther from them and Seulgi found her back pressed against the cold brick wall. 

 

"Wait-Irene!" 

 

Seulgi knows where those lips is going, and it's really dangerous- especially the way Irene eyes seems burning and speaking sins just by looking at it. God. Damn. Her.

 

"S-so you kiss your date this f-fast? Not even when the date really started? On first date, really wow Irene" Seulgi teases- hoping it would calm down Irene. 

 

Of course she wants to kiss the pretty customer- heck! Who wouldn't want to kiss this breathtaking lady especially when she's cornering you and that pretty face is just a mere inches between yours? It's just Seulgi wants them to be in a comfortable place ---call her a romanticist or what, but if ever they would be reaching the third base she wants it on her comfortable bed. 

 

Irene eyes blink for a moment but instead of backing away what would happened next--- Irene pulls Seulgi's neck down.  

 

"I don't kiss. I make out, Seulgi" Irene says it saucily and winks at the Flatsound owner. Seulgi bites her lip, it's a good thing that Seulgi had already mastered her patience


 

"Y-you make out on your first dates?" Seulgi emphasized- trying to hit some pride there and raises an eyebrow. 

 

But that was the last blow, or so she thought...

 

"Seulgi, I make out on second dates and do it on third dates" before Seulgi could even reply, Irene had pounded her once again and whispers ily, "This is our second date, Seulgi. And if you want us to continue with our third date, then stop me, huh" Irene mocks. 

 

Who is Seulgi to stop that?

 

The cold air is getting into Seulgi but Irene hands on her face feels warm--- no, it's Irene's kisses are warmer, but it was warmest when Irene's body collided to her--- Irene throwing her own hands on Seulgi's neck while Seulgi wraps her arms around Irene's waist to keep the pretty customer where she is. 

 

What Irene said is true, the pretty girl doesn't kiss because the kiss doesn't last long for more than a second to take from a rather intense peck to her lips into a full blown make out.  

 

Feeling Irene's tongue roams into . Irene tasted like the Flatsound's Pumpkin Spice Latte but inside that puffy winter coat smell like as if the pretty customer bathed in a tequila- even if Seulgi doesn't seem the type to know about liquors and not a party type of person- it still helped that she had smelled a tequila before back during the opening throw party when the Flatsound opened. 

 

Just then, Irene her lip a little, the pretty customer catching her breath before diving in again. For Seulgi, it's one of the best kisses she'd had in a long time. 

 

Seulgi groans as Irene rakes her hand through her hair and tugs it hardly. There is a hunger, burning passion coming from Irene and Seulgi feels her lips were swollen already- her bottom lip to be precise because Irene keeps on it when given a chance in just a span of their almost two minute makeout kissing in the alley. 

 

They finally breaks apart, Seulgi even knows her perfectly styled hair is a mess now judging by how much she felt Irene messes with it. Now, Irene seems trying to mess with her shirt. 

 

". Seulgi. Why did you change your clothes? This is not the blouse you're wearing before!" Irene sounded frustrated trying to the "blouse" that turned out now to be a thick black branded sweater top.

 

"It's freezing cold outside Irene! W-wait… uhm-Irene-oh-god" Seulgi suffers from catching her breath when Irene quickly kisses her lips once again. Seulgi tried-- really tried to match with how eager the pace Irene's giving to her as if their lips dancing together- molding each other. But for real--- Seulgi thought, Irene's going to be the cause of her death tonight if she hadn't pulled away as she is running out of oxygen in her lungs. 

 

Seulgi pulled away. Of course--- she still wants to live even Irene gave her a death glare of rejection before stomping away from her. 

 

. . . 

 

Irene was angry at her. Was it the way she pulls harder away? Did it offended the pretty customer? Anyway, Seulgi tried to run after her but a dog is on her way- looking at them. Irene just passed by the dog without a hitch- leaving their gap increasing with each seconds that Seulgi's left standing.

 

Seulgi tried to shoo the dog away but it barked angrily at her and Seulgi almost peed her pants and managed to take a few steps back away from the dog. 

 

. Irene's going to leave her for real!


 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

Of course, Irene came back to her scaredy cat date for tonight. Seulgi was amazed when the dog ran quickly when Irene shooed the dog away from them as if it patiently followed the pretty customer -Seulgi thought dogs can be very biased as well. 

 

"What are we going to do now?" Irene finally asks after a walk in silence with Seulgi in the lead, as they wait for the crosswalk to change. 

 

"Wait at the bus stop. To my house." 

 

"Bus stop?" Irene asks, she holds her hand up to her chest in horror. "Don't tell me… you don't have a car?" The look on her face is a little judging but Seulgi can see where Irene was coming from. 

 

"I'm sorry. It's a family car and my broth---"  Seulgi trailed off as she watched Irene groans like a stressed officer. Seulgi feels really bad, but there isn't much she can do now. 

 

The green light interrupts them and Seulgi feels a little bit relieved when the pretty customer still follows her lead. With Irene following her behind, Seulgi smile a sad smile knowing she had disappointed the pretty customer. 

 

Silence took over at them again as they wait at the bus stop. Seulgi noticed Irene almost curling - desperately hiding her bare hands inside that winter puffy coat and almost burying her face in that scarf.

 

Taking off her own gloves, Seulgi grabs the cold hands of the pretty customer and quickly puts the gloves on Irene. 

 

"Sorry, okay? But I really want you to bring in my house now" Seulgi apologizes sincerely and when Irene finally looks up at her- there's a slightly pout can be seen on that pretty face. When Irene nods, Seulgi then zip her jacket open wide for Irene- signalling Irene to come closer. There's a hesitation at first but when Seulgi urged forward, "Come on, Irene. Don't want you freeze to death" Irene finally gave in. Seulgi feels the pretty customer's hands wrap on her waist as she hauls Irene's body onto her. Irene's body once again locked on her. It's a good thing that there's a huge gap between their heights because as the snow starts to blur the streets. Seulgi still got a better vision as she prayed silently for the bus to come quickly. 

 

"How long will it take us?" Irene murmurs against her neck after a silence like minute of two. 

 

"Bus would take us forty minutes then we will have to ride a cab for ten minutes and walk for around--ouch!" 

 

Seulgi hisses in pain when Irene jabs her stomach. "It sounds like a freaking adventure, Seulgi!" 

 

"No, Irene. It's not that long, you won't notice the time especially when we sleep on---" 

 

Seulgi trails off again when Irene quickly pulls down the collar of her jacket,

 

"You'd really think, I'll let you sleep on the ride?" 

 

Seulgi can feel her cheeks get red. She chalks it up to the cold but knows that it's whole the remark and the sly smile that forms in Irene's face. She doesn't really know what's coming over to her, she hadn't been whipped--- if it's the best term, on someone who is a perfect stranger before. 

 

God. Damn. Her


 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

There's a second where everything seems to go normal--- where they walk inside the bus, and Irene brought her to the farthest seat from the driver, and there were few passengers inside the ride and most of them don't really bother with each other and some are taking a sleep.

It is impossible to tell who moved first, but Seulgi doesn't care enough to try and figure out because either way, her back pressed hardly against the bus seat and she's beneath Irene and Irene's on top of her, and she's everywhere--- Irene's warmth against her, Irene's bare hands on her face, Irene's tongue between her lips, Irene's legs locked on hers. 

 

Seulgi felt Irene reaches her jacket, peeling it off before Irene lips moved down against in frenzy. Seulgi bite back a moan when Irene on her joints but totally lost it when Irene hands slip off inside her sweater- her hands squeezing everywhere her middle. 

 

Seulgi doesn't care anymore that they were doing this outside in public sight.  Even the bus driver must have noticed them and awkwardly put a Christmas song. Seulgi had never imagined she would be making out publicly with a mere stranger while Santa Baby is playing on repeat. 

 

Suddenly the er device does it job again as Seulgi feels it vibrating against her arm where Irene's red designer bad was pressed against her. 

 

Few tugs on her lips, it rings… and kept ringing.


 

And rings… until it pushed Irene to her limit and backs away frustratingly- face scowling as Irene reaches for the designer bag and picks the call. 

 

Seulgi had a moment to stare at Irene who's face is turning dark and Santa Baby's song failed to drain out Irene's " you" to the other line before Irene annoyingly backs away and sit beside Seulgi. Seulgi took this chance to fix herself before turning back to Irene whose mood turned upside down after the call. 


 

Seulgi feels the tension and had to look at the window hoping it would ease the heavy air clouding them. 

 

"W-who is---" 

 

"Just someone." Irene quickly answered her- cutting her sentence off. 

 

Oh. Seulgi then became tightlipped- not knowing what to say. The silence feels like a poison seeping through her veins and feels like she needs to say or ask something. 

 

"Is he botheri---" 

 

"Dang! You don't need to know." 

 

"W-what?"

 

"Dang! Seulgi. Please, stop asking." 

 

Seulgi stares at Irene, and she doesn't get it. Irene can tell that she doesn't get it, and so when she opens to speak, Irene interrupts. Irene couldn't even stand to hear Seulgi's voice right now. 

 

"J-just stop it, Seulgi. We're just a one time thing. Don't act like you would start to care." 

 

A one time thing? Ow…that hurts.

 

"What even…" Seulgi frowns, the hurt on her face is visible, "So you think all of this is just...?" And this time Seulgi laughs, breathless and something like almost incredulous, "A one time-- what? One time thing? That--that I shouldn't act like I care???" 

 

"No, you know what. Let's just forget it! This!. I need to go! Bye!" Irene tries to leave but Seulgi had locked her wrist. A familiar scowl etching its way onto Irene's face. "Let. me. go." 

 

"No. You can't." Seulgi states hardly trying to pull Irene back but Irene resisted, "Why can't I?!" 

 

Seulgi swallows the sudden, searing wave of fire rising in the back of , and forces a smile. "Because you don't know where we are now" 

 

Irene stared at her, the pretty customer entire body radiating defiance. Seulgi managed to pull her back successfully. Irene rolled her eyes at her, the pretty face twisted in annoyance. Seulgi tries to reach for Irene's hand but got swatted violently before Irene distanced away- crossing her arms. 

 

. . .

 

The air is thick with tension. Irene remains muted and stone- still on their way. Irene's childish sulking and ridiculous behavior have made Seulgi teeth grinding and jaw aching. But for some strange reason--- Seulgi felt bad.

 

Seulgi wanted to tell sorry to Irene, but after Irene is acting like an to her---apologizing to the girl who thinks of her who is someone you can treat as a one time thing, would only make matters worse. 

 

But Seulgi must have been very kind in nature because she couldn't help but apologize at the sulking pretty customer. 

 

"Look. I'm sorry, Irene? I won't dig deeper anything about you. Just… just stay the night with me." 

 

When she turns her attention to see Irene, Irene's face was turned toward the window, her hair shielding her face. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"What in the actual is wrong with you?" Irene's yell echoed through the empty main street after Seulgi had snatched the device and throws it at the bridge before Irene can even answer it. Seulgi won't want Irene turn into an again and destroy their night because of that device.

 

Irene keeps on punching her---on her stomach, her arms and even on her sides and the pretty girl sure is fuming in anger. 

 

"Kang Seulgi!!!" That might be the last straw to Irene, for her to say something for throwing Irene's device just like that. 

 

Seulgi stressingly puts her hands on her face before looking around the surrounding---there are still more few cabs passing by them but there are no people and it's just the two of them.

 

"Talking to that jerk is turning you into an , Irene!" 

 

"Didn't I told you that stop caring about me!" 

 

"You can't stop me, Irene!"

 

"We're a one time thing Seulgi for 's sake!" 

 

Blood roared in her ears, and Seulgi feels her pulse beat frantically. She wasn't sure which is worse--the fact that Irene said those words twice to her, or the fact that Irene says it so easy and lightly. 

 

"Wow. That hurts, Irene." 

 

The flicker of shame Seulgi saw in Irene's eyes sent her little hope. At least a confirmation that Irene's not a total , slightly. 

 

"That's why I told you---"

 

"Irene." She cupped Irene's cheeks. 

 

"---stop caring about me---" 

 

"Irene, please." She tightens her hands around Irene's face and drops her forehead to hers.

 

"Stop. Please. Don't do this, Seulgi." She hears Irene kept making excuses that fell flat. Seulgi squeezes her eyes shut before crashing her lips to Irene's. 

 

Irene's words died on as she lifts her hands to Seulgi's wrist and grips on them. "Seul..---" 

 

"Irene. I like you. I really really like you and I don't care if this is just a one time thing you were saying but please don't do this to me, okay? Let me take you home, okay. It's cold out here, okay?" 

 

"I don't want to hurt you more Seulgi" 

 

"Then stop. Forget whoever that was tonight. Everyone. Think only of me." 

 

Irene nods slowly, smoothed her hands up and around Seulgi's neck. Irene's finger twists in Seulgi's hair and tilts her head and kissed Seulgi- soft and gentle. 

 

Seulgi's arms drops and wrapped around Irene, and she pulls Irene as close as she could. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Hop on" Seulgi voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter