ed Up Morning.

My Phony Ladylove

Loud voices are heard outside Jungkook's room, stirring him from his sleep. Groaning out loud, feeling like a huge hammer was pounded in his head, he tries to ignore it. Unfortunately for him, the noises just kept getting louder and louder.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LET A MAN SLEEP!" He complains before hearing his bedroom door being banged. Pissed, he sits up from his bed when dizziness suddenly overcame him. Hangover is a indeed. 

"Just how much did I drink last night?"

He asks himself. He was trying to remember everything that had transpired the previous night, when he notices another person beside him, someone with a long blonde hair to be exact.

"Who in the world is this? Why is there a woman in my room?!" He asks himself in distress. 

"Please let me sleep." The woman suddenly speaks. She tugs the blanket towards herself pulling Jungkook with it.

"Are you kidding me right now?! Wake up and get out of my bed, woman!" He says while forcibly kicking her out of his bed. A loud thud is heard.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!" The woman angrily stands up. She is thinking of inflicting bodily harm to whoever distrubed her sleep but she instead screams her lungs out upon seeing a half- man in the same bed that she just laid on earlier.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Freaking out and observing her surroundings, she's definitely not in her room and don't have a freaking idea where she is. 

Jungkook and her were staring at each other's horrified faces when the door of his room suddenly opens.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook's dad angrily calls him as he barges inside the room with his mom and cousin in tow. The appalled look on their faces made him realize how the situation he is in right now is so bizarre. Well, there is an unknown woman in his bed. Although the woman is fully dressed, he was not, properly. Actually, except for his boxers, he isn't dressed at all.

He looks at both of his parents and clearly, disappointment is seen on their faces. He knows that no matter what he says, his dad won't give him the time of the day. Nothing will ever justify the recklessness of his actions. He just braces himself for he knows any minute now his dad tell him off and he was right.

"HOW COULD YOU DISRESPECT US LIKE THIS?!! HOW DARE YOU??!! YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN MY HOUSE, YOUNG MAN!! HOW COULD YOU BRING A RANDOM WOMAN INSIDE MY HOUSE LIKE THIS?!! DO YOU THINK I'M A JOKE???!! DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM'S A JOKE?!!! WHAT DO YOU TAKE US FOR???!! I ASKED YOU NICELY TO MEET MR. PARK'S DAUGHTER LAST NIGHT!! WHY IN THE WORLD DID I RECEIVE A CALL THIS MORNING FROM THEM TELLING ME THAT THEY'RE BACKING OUT OF THE MERGER?!! HOW MUCH MORE TROUBLE ARE GOING TO BRING IN THIS FAMILY?!! WHY IS IT THAT I CAN'T EVEN RELY ON YOU?!!! YOU'RE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!!! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME, YOUNG MAN!! AND I SWEAR, YOU'RE GOING TO GET JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE!!" His dad says at the top of his voice before leaving his room with his mom and slamming the door shut. 

When was I ever not a disappointment in their eyes? Jungkook thinks to himself, sighing.

"What did you do this time?" Jungkook's cousin, Jimin asks him.

"Please spare me the nagging. I've had enough." Jungkook replies, slumping himself in his bed.

"Fine but who, may I ask, is this lady?" Jimin asks.

"I should be asking that too." Jungkook says as he turn to glare at the unknown woman, who looks overwhelmed.

"Who are you and why the heck are you here?" He asks.

"First of all, I'm not obligated to answer all your questions. You don't need to know me. I don't need to know you. Secondly, I have no freaking idea why I ended up here in this room with you. Don't you remember anything at all?" The woman replies.

"Did you really think that I will have to ask if I do remember?" He retorts.

"Not only did you forget what happened but you also forgot your freaking manners." She mutters.

"The hell I care!" He replies.

"Can the both of you stop arguing already? We won't get to the bottom of this if guys will keep this up. You both should try to remember. Anything that comes to your mind could be helpful." Jimin says.

"The last thing I remember was seeing your jerk of a cousin drowning himself in alcohol in the same bar me and my friend were in. I think he approached me then we talked. Everything's a blur after that." The woman replies.

"Can I assume that you both didn't..." Jimin carefully looks at the two.

"As you can see, she's fully clothed like an old maiden  that she is and besides that, even though I'm hella drunk, I still have my standards." He says, looking at the woman in disgust.

"Oh wow. I definitely should thank you then for sticking to your standards and I should thank the heavens above for not belonging to the bimbo populace." The woman replies.

"At least, from your statement, you had a thing right. You definitely not belong to the attractive populace. I don't even understand why I approached you last night. Nothing's worth approaching." He says as he looked at her from head to toe. 

"I don't even remember a thing at all. I would think it would be the other way around." He continues.

"Oh. Aren't you just the humblest thing." The woman says as she fakes a laugh.

"Even if you were the last man on earth, I wouldn't even look at you." She continues, her face livid with anger. He just smirks before replying.

"You just don't know how many girls would kill just to spend their precious time with me."

Jimin then interrupts before the two break each other's faces.

"You two, just stop it. Why don't you both be decent human beings and try to calmly talk this out. Jungkook, you heard your dad. They already misunderstood the situation. Seeing a grown man and woman in bed together, their thoughts could have gone wild. Why don't the both of you try to spend your energy thinking of something to rectify the situation instead of quarreling like hyenas." Jimin says.

"What more can I do? As if they would listen to me." Jungkook replies.

"We both know nothing happened to the both of us. Despite the unpleasant situation, it's one thing I'm so relieved about. Let's just forget this ever happened and get a move on. Having said that, I'm going home. As much as I want to say, 'it was nice meeting you', it wasn't so, was it? I hope to never see you again." The woman says to him, grabbing her purse before going towards the door.

"Psh. What a drama queen. I hope to never see you again as well! I've had enough of you tormenting me with your mere presence." He replies, totally ignored by the woman already leaving his room.

Does she even know where she's going?" Jungkook mutters to himself.

"Why don't you see her out?" Jimin teases.

"And why should I?" Jungkook asks.

"Because you guys shared the same bed last night?" Jimin continues his teasing.

"Oh please." Jungkook replies.

"You're still lucky though. She seems to be decent. I just couldn't imagine what could've happened if she weren't." Jimin says.

"Who says she is? You don't even know her." Jungkook replies.

"You shouldn't be worrying about that. Be worried of what your dad will do to you. I wonder if he will feed you to the sharks for real this time?" Jimin says.

"Ha-ha. Very funny, Min. Very funny.", Jungkook says sarcastically.

"Anyway, what hilarious thing did you do last night?" Jimin asks.

"I thought I told you I can't remember a thing at all." Jungkook replies.

"I'm not talking about your wild night. I'm talking about your date, the one your dad mentioned. Isn't she like your third already this month?" Jimin says.

"The fourth, man. The fourth." Jungkook replies, sighing.

"Your parents are darn persistent." Jimin says.

"It's not like women are on shortage these days." Jungkook replies.

"You know why they're doing this." Jimin suddenly sounds serious.

"Do you think I don't know that? Why can't they just let me be?" Jungkook asks, pissed.

"Let's not get angry, okay? Now tell me the fun part already. Which prank did you pull off yesterday with your date?" Jimin excitedly asks. He saw a flicker of emotion run through Jungkook's eyes but it was gone in a second.

"Now we're talking. You should've seen her face! It was priceless!" Jungkook replies.

---

FLASHBACK 
13 hours ago

Jungkook reads his date's profile before her arrival.

PARK BOM, 30 years old, Executive Vice President of YG Airlines

"30 years old? They paired me up with an old woman?" He can't believe his parents. He tries to read further when his date finally arrived. 

30 minutes later, he and his date we're already enjoying their meal together. He keep on stealing glances at her, purposely making himself obvious. The lady, on the other hand, is flustered upon seeing that she got his full attention. She didn't even have the time to hide her blush as his glances turned into stares.

"Is there.. Is there something on my face?" She shyly asks.

"Huh? No. It's just.. Uhmm.. You.. you look young." He said as he pretends to be shy. 

"Really? Thank you." She replies.

"You look young too." She also compliments.

"I know. I hear that a lot. People even tell me that I look like a teenager." He replies.

"I kinda agree with that. You look like a student if not for the suit." She agrees.

"Hmm... Sometimes I feel so sorry to the people I often go out with, especially now. People might think that you're a cougar." 

"Pardon?" She abruptly asks, mildy choking in her food. 

"Just kidding. Anyway, people often mistake me as an idol, model or actor. I can't blame them though. I look better than most of those people." He confidently says. The lady just nods at him, already feeling uncomfortable hearing what he's blabbering about.

"You're already 35 years old, right?" He boldly asks.

"What?" She asks, bewildered. 

"You look young though. You look 34 years and 364 days old." He says without any hesitation while sounding so serious. 

"I'm just 30." She says as she tries her best to keep her cool.

"Oh really? I'm sorry. Mom's been giving me random profiles of women this days. I must've mistaken you for someone. But 30? Really?" He says as he eyed the lady carefully as if not believing what she's saying. 

"Do I have to bring in my birth certificate for you to confirm it?" She asks as she tries to lengthen her patience.

"Nah. It'll just lengthen the amount of time I'm currently wasting." He says nonchalantly. The lady's face just tells it all. She is hella pissed. 

"So you're telling me you're 30. Women in this age group and are still single are most likely to be independent and oozing with confidence. It's something I really like." He says as he winked flirtatiously at her.

"But they are also in desperate search for young, hot bachelors to tie down. After several years, their eggs will severely decrease in quantity. Their eggs are as good as withered leaves that fell from tree branches - old and rusty. It's good to know that you're in a huge company. For sure, you're earning a lot. I can clearly see where they were all spent." He says as he eyes her face eagerly as if calculating how much she spent on cosmetic surgeries.

"Not bad. I just suggest you get your teeth laminated too. I know a good surgeon. I can recommend him to you. I can assure you, in no time, you'll probably be able to marry at least a decent guy. And..." He wasn't able to finish what he was about to say because the lady splashed her drink to his face. 

"YOU'RE AN !! I DIDN'T LIVE MY LIFE JUST TO BE INSULTED BY YOU!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN AIRHEAD, YOU JERK FACE!! YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR PARENTS!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE A LIVING PARASITE WHO LIVES TO LEECH OFF THE RICHNESS OF YOUR PARENTS!! I MIGHT BE OLD, RUSTY AND FAKE IN YOUR EYES BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT LIKE YOU, A MURDERER TO HIS OWN SISTER!!" She retorts. She then walks out of his sight. And just like a broken record, what the lady last said kept replaying and replaying in his head.

A MURDERER TO HIS OWN SISTER!! 
A MURDERER TO HIS OWN SISTER!! 
A MURDERER TO HIS OWN SISTER!! 
A MURDERER TO HIS OWN SISTER!! 
A MURDERER TO HIS OWN SISTER!! 
A MURDERER TO HIS OWN SISTER!! 

The smirk on his face fell. Of all the things the lady could say and do to insult him, he didn't expect her to spout his own demons to his face. He immediately leaves the fancy restaurant, feeling suffocated. With a blank look in his face, he starts walking aimlessly. He didn't care where his feet will take him. He just needs to walk and walk, probably tire himself out until he can't feel anything. He saw a local bar. Thinking that the walking didn't make him feel numb at all, he decides to go inside and let several bottles of alcohol do it for him. He then drowns himself with it and what happens after was a blur.

End of Flashback

---