Starting Period

The Station

  

Everyone was there by the platform, though the intended couple was away by the counter checking on their supposedly to be ticket for the trip of the weekend. They were married only for a day when he surprised her for a train trip to Busan. Saying how this trip would be a perfect getaway for their always around the clock schedule. He said she had always love the train while for him to take a liking on the place, so why not.

Furthermore, the weather was perfect. It was the beginning of spring and the flowers were blooming along the way there. Not to forget that it would be cold, so he couldn’t wait to cuddle up to her all along the journey there. After checking the ticket, he walked her towards the stall and bought some snacks to be eaten upon the train trip as it would take hours before they arrived to the destination from Seoul.

Next, they went back to the family who had been willing to come and send them away, whom had woken up so early in the morning to fetch them there, only to hug and bid their farewell for the last time. He hugged his own parents while for her to hug hers before exchanging the sets and agreed to whatever their sayings in concerns. Though truthfully, it was always the same topic and subject for them.

‘Take care of each other,’ which both promised to obey readily.

‘Don’t forget to call and update us,’ which he rolled his eyes and stating that they were on honeymoon that earned him a pinch on both his sides, one from the mother while another was from the newly wedded wife.

‘Eat a lot and have fun,’ which she nodded eagerly couldn’t wait for the trip to begin.

‘Give us the baby made in Busan soon,’ which both blushed and denied the request, saying it was still early and they wanted to stay with only them and the pets first before thinking on the future or any kids.

Another nod and another promise, they slowly released their mothers from the hug and walked back to one another, standing side by side before he took her left fingers into his right, intertwining them and waved away towards the family. As they started to walk backwards slowly, they saw their families especially the mothers were b in tears though they were clearly smiling by the eyes.

Turning around and taking her into his right arm by the shoulder, they walked inside the waiting hall, together with other passengers whom their destinations were the same as theirs. Stopping by the café for a simple cappuccino for him and a sweet vanilla latte for her, they then continued their steps there. The family left behind was seen giddy to witness their interactions, already thinking over some beautiful baby names with great meanings.

 

# tell me who's in your mind for this