2015

HOW TO HIDE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!

J-hope's POV

It felt so good. Her hands on my chest and my mouth on hers. My hands on her hip ,pulling her close.

She pecked my lips, before pulling away. " Hey, we can't be caught. We can't just go with the flow.",she said while catching her breath.

"I know, but you make me so weak. We haven't met for a week! Do you know how long is that?", I said pulling her close.

"The contract." 
Those two words were enough to bring me back to reality. I hid her and I hid her well. She didn't like it, neither did I but according to the contract I couldn't have a girlfriend.

When I signed the contract, I told everyone that she cheated on me and we already broke up. She was fine with it. 
We had been together for an year now . Yes before the contract and all the drama, everyone knew of her .

"Hey, I'm sorry I have to hide you. But you know I'm only doing that so we can be together. " , I said.

" Yes, I know. I know how much you hurt when you have to lie to the boys. I do understand because I love you. ", She sighed near my ear as I pulled her in a hug.

" I love you more Kim Nari." I said pressing my lips to her forehead.

That's when the door of the dorm opened. I could hear the footsteps. I simply pushed  her into mine and Jimins closet hiding her behind my clothes.  
I lied down on my bed pretending to be asleep.

The door of my room opened.  Jimin and Jin hyung entered while talking. I shrugged and pretended to be awake because of their voices.

" Ah hyung, how are you feeling now?", Jimin asked with concern.

"Sleeeeeepy", I replied with a hoarse voice.

"Sorry to wake you hyung, I just forgot my charger here",  Jimin said

"Yah! Jiminah, go change your clothes that water from the park will make you sick. " ,Jin spoke loudly.

Change clothes. Clothes . Closet.

" What were you doing at the park?", I asked trying to change the topic.

" We were just walking back here, when the sprinter sprayed water all over me and him.", Jin sighed.

As soon as Jimin was about to open the closet door, I almost shouted," yah , don't go in there!".

"Wae, hyung?" ,Jimin asked, surprised.

" I.... I.. I have cold, you know that.... While I was talking..taking clothes I mean, I sneezed and infected the whole closet. One sick member is enough... And that too of the dance line! You can't get the infection! Right Jin hyung?" I managed to say.

" Aish.. Hobi, take care of yourself. Take your medicine on time. Jiminah let's go to my room, I'll lend you some of my clothes. Anyway I need to change too." Jin replied while going out.

And a sound of sneeze was heard, from the closet.

Jimin turned,  and his hand reached the door knob of the closet.
 

Hello peeps!! So how was it? I am eager to hear the suggestions.

Byeee
Enjoy your life!!

💜💜💜💜

PS:I DON'T OWN THE IMAGE. CREDITS TO THE PERSON WHO MADE IT. I JUST TOOK IT FROM GOOGLE. IT INDEED IS A GREAT PEICE OF WORK.