2014

HOW TO HIDE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!

(June,2014)

Yoon Kwan's POV

BTS TAEHYUNG SPOTTED FORCE KISSING A GIRL!

The headline read. I was filled with shocked, after all I was standing in the line , waiting to watch them, to attend my dream- their concert!

Keeping my eyes on the article I read in my mind:

' A video of Taehyung with a girl was recently viral on the internet. He was seen kissing a girl who pushed him as he did so. Sources say that another member Jimin was seen with the same girl the previous week. 
The girl is said to be one of their schoolmates and has their fans- armys lined up in front of her house. She said that she has no romantic interest in either of the boys and they are just friends. But what was recently seen in a concert seems to say something different. The two born in 1995 have been ignoring each other, as spotted by the fans. The company Bighit has not yet said anything about this concern.'

I sighed as I read that and continued to wait in the line.

Suga's POV

PdNim entered the room with our manager. We were hurting. We all were. Jimin and Taehyung specially. Jimin never wanted to hurt him, I could see that, but he was upset because he couldn't do anything to help the girl stuck in the situation.

"Jimin and Taehyung, you need to take this very seriously. You both know what you did was wrong, wrong for that girl , for the group. You all are not big enough to handle such a big thing. Now listen to your elders and sign this contract. This will keep the group together. And boys , no more self fighting.", PdNim said.

And as we nodded politely, he left the room.

"Kids, let's get over with this already. I know you all are close to each other and none of you want to leave. Do you?" Asked our manager.

Silence.

Of course none of us wanted that. We debut after a lot of struggle. A struggle in which we all were together.
I could never think of leaving these kids alone. The memories I had were too precious. 
So I moved from my place grabbed the pen on the table and signed on the paper. 
I was focused enough on work already and had no intention of a relationship any soon. 
Next moved Namjoon. And the others followed. 
After the contract was signed a muffled sound was heard.

" Will she be fine?", It was Taehyung.

" We'll see what we can do. " Our manager said as he hugged Taehyung. I was pleased to see Jimin joining them and I did too, just as the others. 
This was BANGTAN.

 

 

Hello all! 
So this was the short story behind how our boys were banned from having girlfriends....

the chapters will get longer. i pinky promise. well you can touch your pinky to the screen.

sorry im stupid.

Hey you



 

The one reading this...









 

Have a great day!💜💜
 

Byeee!