Oh Hyunjin!

Under The Same Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a kingdom the king and queen await as princess Hyunjin returns from her journey.

The day has come where Hyunjin arrives at the Kim residence. Hyunjin starts to thread being there the moment she steps into her parents presence. Her parents stood rigid and firm as her father spoke to her “Now that you are back, I think it is time for you to marry.”

 

 “I don’t understand why I have to marry father, I’m just 18.”

 

Her mother stood tense at Hyunjin’s  comment and calmed the situation down before her husband could make things worse. Seeing the situation not getting better “I think your father is right hyunjin, your father and I are not getting any younger. It’s best if you have someone by your side to help you rule the kingdom.” 

 

“Like always, you guys are always making decisions for me without even thinking about my feelings, have you ever thought about me not wanting any of this. I just want a normal life. I want to choose things for myself, so please understand father.” Hyunjin feels the tears sting her eyes, she knows her father won’t understand. All hyunjin can do is stand there and feel her eyes drain out like a faucet from all the stress she’s carried all these years. 

 

Her father remained emotionless regardless of the entire ordeal. “Even if you cry I won’t reconsider my decision, you’ll meet your partner first thing tomorrow morning.” 

 

Hyunjin knew that by defying her fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter