Final 3/3

My Omega, your Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's body start shaking from the after shock. He forgot how painful it was to be market, he was trying to understand what just happened but the pain from his neck made him cry out loud. His body was on fire trying to accept the mark that Jongin put on him.

Baekhyun has no idea when he doze off or when he got dressed but when he woke up the next day he found himself all dressed and clean. His body temperature was still high but not from his heat but from the mark, his neck was still in pain. Tears rolled down his cheeks not moving from his bed, he was scared to move. Was Jongin still there? Did he run away after he made the mistake to mark him? The omega curled into a ball silently crying his eyes out. What will happen next? 

Baekhyun sat there looking lost around his room. On his nightstand was sitting a photo frame with his twins when they were just small pups, they were sleeping so pacefully holding their hands together. It was the most beautiful thing ever for him. He was always scared for them. They need an Alpha in their life, but was Jongin that Alpha? He likes the doctor, he has a nice aura around him but what about Jongin? Was he ready to take care of him and his twins? A long sigh left his lips remembering the night before.

Jongin was so gentle with him, he didn't abuse him, or made him feel like a , it made him feel loved, yes Jongin made him feel loved last night, maybe that's why he wanted for Jongin to mark him but he didn't expect for the Alpha to really do it. 

The omega froze when he heard the door to his room open. He was scared to move or breath, he knows that Jongin was the one that walked inside his room. In the first days sitting around the Alpha was a must, to ease the pain but was Jongin going to stay.

,,I know that you're not sleeping." Jongin talked first sitting on the bed placing a hand over Baekhyun's back.

,,How are you feeling? Are you in pain?" Baekhyun slowly turned around facing the Alpha, the worry over Jongin's face made him feel like . His stupid hormones just made an Alpha mark him, he knows it's his fault for doing that. 

,,My neck hurts a little but I'm okay don't worry." Baekhyun showed Jongin a small smile trying to make him feel less guilty. 

,,We should talk no?"  Baekhyun doesn't wanna talk, he was scared of talking. 

,,I'm sorry Jongin, it's all my fault I'm really sorry." 

,,Hey don't say that Baekhyun, we did this together and that's why I think we need to talk no?" Baekhyun small nodded but before talking Jongin's phone ring.

,,I need to leave, they need me at the hospital. Stay in bed, drink a lot of water and eat, call me if you feel sick or anything, really call me anytime okay?" Baekhyun nodded with a small pout over his lips. He doesn't want Jongin to leave, he needs the Alpha now but he knows that the kids needs him more than he does.

,,Do a good jobe Jongin, let's talk later." The Alpha lean over placing a kiss over Baekhyun's forehead leaving his scent all over the omega, to ease his pain.

 

Baekhyun felt lonely as soon the door close behind Jongin, he felt that Jongin will never come back to him. Just because he marked him that doesn't mean that the Alpha should stay. Baekhyun pulled the blanket up to his nose taking a deep breath, Jongin's scent was still there and he loves it. Closing his eyes Baekhyun drifted to sleep with Jongin's scent all over him.

 

 

Baekhyun had no idea what time it was, or day or year! He feels like he slept for years, he was hungry, no he was starving. The omega pouted when Jongin's scent was gone, there was still a small hint of his scent but it wasn't enough to quench his thirst. his dry lips Baekhyun finally left his bed. He needs a shower and he will take one, his body needs a warm shower. 

He was sure that the shower would make him feel better and it did. Changing into new fresh clothes Baekhyun walked down the stairs. He was so lazy to cook so he will order something but he got the surprise of his life.

,,Mama!!!!!!" Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol rushed to the omega giving him a tight hug.

,,My boys! Oh my God I've missed you guys so much!!" Baekhyun hugged the twins tight to his chest hiding his face in their small bodies. He missed their scent and loud voices.

,,We missed you too mama so much!!!! Look we were drawing something, Jongin hyung was helping us." Baekhyun gazed up finding Jongin there in the kitchen cooking something. The Alpha was there, he came back, wait how much did he slept for? 

,,Hey." Jongin greeded him with a smile over his face. 

,,Hey....y-you came back." Baekhyun said the last part more to himself feeling happy.

,,Of course I came back, you need my scent around no?" Baekhyun shily nodded because Jongin was right, having the Alpha back made his aching body calm down in a second. Now he really needs Jongin next to him. 

,,Go stay with the twins and I'll finish dinner, you must be hungry after sleeping for almoust two days."

,,T-two days?! Woahh." Baekhyun can't belive that he really slept for two days. Jongin gentle pushed Baekhyun outside the kitchen with a smile over his face.

 

Baekhyun cuddled his boys, he missed them so much, it wasn't the first time the twins spent time at their grandparents house when his heat starts, but this time was different, he was feeling different. The cut over Kyungsoo's forehead was healed already and he was glad to see that. The boys were so hyper to tell them what they did. 

,,Mama is Jongin hyung moving with us?" Kyungsoo's question took him by surprise.

,,Would you like that sweetie?" The boy looked up from his drawing nodding his head. 

,,Yes I want him to be my daddy, he's really nice and I like him." Tears filled Baekhyun's eyes, Kyungsoo sees Jongin as his father? But he only saw the Alpha like three times, was he that comfortable around the Alpha to see him like that?

,,W-what about you Chan? You like Jongin?" The other boy nodded as well showing him a bright smile.

,,Jongin hyung bough us nice cars mama did you see?" 

,,Really? No I haven't." 

,,Oh wait!" The boy sat up rushing to his room, just to come back minutes later with two cars, one red and one blue.

,,Woah so pretty sweetie, did you say thank you?" 

,,Yes I did mama, I really like my car." Chanyeol hugges the blue car tight to his chest.

,,Dinner's ready." Jongin's deep voice made Kyungsoo sat up from Baekhyun's lap rushing to the Alpha letting the taller take him up in his arms.

,,Let's eat sweetie." Baekhyun hold Chanyeol's little hand walking to the kitchen.

Jongin feed Kyungsoo making Baekhyun chuckle, his boy was in love with the Alpha, his eyes were shinning with happiness, he was happy as well to have the Alpha around but they still need to talk about what will happen next. Things between them happend so fast, it was unbelievable actually. But Baekhyun was scared to talk. Even if Jongin marked him, that they're bounded now the Alpha can break that bound. That thought makes him sad, Jongin lookes like a good man, but maybe that was just a facade, if Jongin was so nice why would he be single? 

,,Let's wash and get ready for bed." Baekhyun hold the twins hands walking up to their room. Even if the twins have their own room they never sleep there, Baekhyun's bed was more comfortable it seems and the omega loves snuggling with the boys, to feel their warm bodies pressed to his. 

,,Can Jongin hyung read us a bed time story?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun pulled the shirt over his head as warm water was filling the tube.

,,I'll ask him sweetie, now in the water." Chanyeol loves water, Kyungsoo does as well but his brother always asks for 5 more minutes and those 5 minutes turn into one more hour.

Jongin was waiting for him in the livingroom with a cup of tea so maybe that's why Baekhyun took his time bathting the boys, he was so scared to talk.

,,What happened to your neck mama?" Kyungsoo innocently asked touching Baekhyun's neck.

,,N-nothing sweetie." Baekhyun shily covered his neck where Jongin's mark proudly stood. The boy looked confused but didn't ask more. Playing with the bubbles was more intersting than the meaning of that mark.

That night Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were in their room all dressed, Chanyeol hold his bunny tight and Kyungsoo the Pororo doll waiting.

,,Hm the boys were wondering if you want to read them a bed time story." Baekhyun said playing with his fingers madly blushing when Jongin gazed at him.

,,Sure I will." Jongin didn't hesitate with his answear, he stood up walking up to the twins room.

Baekhyun snuggled on the sofa pulling the blanket over his body, the Tv show was so amusing making the omega giggle. His hands reached for the cup of tea taking a gulp. Everything around him felt so warm, so cousy so perfect and that scared him.

,,They're sleeping." Jongin's voice starled Baekhyun dropping some tea on the blanket.

,,Y-you scared me." Baekhyun said placing the cup back on the coffee table.

,,I'm sorry, I think the Tv show was really interesting then." Jongin chuckled taking a sit next to the omega feeling how tense the shorter was.

,,Baekhyun." The omega flinched when Jongin said his name, slowly gazing at him Baekhyun blushed. 

,,Can we not talk?" 

,,I think we should Baekhyun, I still feel like for marking you, it was wrong to do that."

,,You regret marking me Jongin?" Baekhyun cut in looking deep in his eyes.

,,No I don't, we don't know each other that good but I like you, I have no idea why, well I do, you're really beautiful and strong, something about you pulls me to you, since the very first day I saw you at the hospital, I wanted to know you better." 

,,R-really? B-but don't you have a mate? An Alpha like you is very chased by others Omegas. Are you a serial killer?" Baekhyun's question made Jongin laugh so hard.

,,Do you really think that? I think if I was a psycho I would have killed you already no? And the twins but I had a mate, things didn't work out the way we both wanted so we broke up, I didn't look for another mate because I didn't want it, casual was enough until you happened, I don't regret marking you Baekhyun, not even for a second." Jongin hold Baekhyun's hand gently caressing his skin.

,,Y-you don't? B-but I have two babies and ..."

,,So? I really like them, I won't mind giving it a try if you want of course, if not I can break the bound." Baekhyun knows that breaking a bound was more painful than the mark himself, it can kill a weak omega.

,,N-no, I like you as well, it's strange I know but your presence and scent calms me down, I like you around and the boys like you as well."

,,And I like them." 

,,So we should try then?" Jongin lean over placing a kiss over Baekhyu's lips.

,,Yes let's try, I want to get to know you guys better." Jongin said after he pulled back letting his forehead rest over Baekhyun's one.

,,I'm happy." Baekhyun mumbled letting Jongin kiss his lips again. A shy moan left his lips when Jongin's lips traveled down his neck the spot where his mark proudly stood.

,,M-mama." Hearing Kyungsoo's sleepy voice made the two panic and pull back. Baekhyun's face was bright red with shame, he was lucky that the only light was from the Tv.

,,Y-yes sweetie?" Baekhyun fixed his clothes sitting up from the sofa.

,,Channy pushed me down the bed, can I sleep with you and daddy?" Baekhyun looked at Jongin with big eyes. Did Kyungsoo just called the Alpha 'daddy'? 

,,Sure pup let's sleep." Jongin reacted first because he notice that the omega was lost. Kyungsoo hold his hands up for Jongin to take him up.

,,Coming baby?" Jongin's amused voice made Baekhyun snap from his shock hurrying up the stairs after the two.

Baekhyun never knew that he can feel so protected again, having Jongin next to him made him feel safe and he loves it.

 

 

 

Having Jongin in his life was nice, each day the Alpha would leave more and more clothes at his place, they didn't talk about who's moving where but his house was bigger, larger for them all, Jongin was more with Baekhyun than home, when he's not working. The omega is always excited to wait for Jongin to come back from work, to ask him how his day was, to eat dinner together. Kyungsoo loves to call Jongin daddy and the Alpha doesn't have a problem with that. Chanyeol still calls him hyung but the kid just loves the Alpha, he loves talking with Jongin about everything, both of his boys are in love with the Alpha so was Baekhyun. The omega never thought that he can fall in love again after Sehun's death but he did, Jongin was so lovely to be around, so funny and serious when he needs to be. He makes Baekhyun feel loved.

,,I'm home." Jongin's tired voice filled the house.

,,Daddy!!!!" Kyungsoo was the first to greed the Alpha.

,,Hey love, I've missed you." Jongin dropped on his knees letting the little pup hug his neck.

,,Me too daddy! I was paiting!" 

,,Oh really? What were you paiting?" 

,,Hm a snow man!!!!!" Kyungssoo said excited.

,,Where is mama and Channy?" 

,,Oh Channy is sick daddy, he just vomit." Jongin got worried walking up the stairs hand in hand with the smaller.

He found Baekhyun in the twins room sitting on their bed with Chanyeol snuggling to his chest, he can see the sweat over his small forehead, Baekhyun was with his eyes close, his face wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter