Final 1/3

My Omega, your Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I need those designs done until tomorrow morning." The omega blinked his eyes at his boss.

,,B-but I need to leave in one hour sir, this will take me all day to finish it." 

,,And why do I care Byun Baekhyun?" His boss folded his arms before his chest raising an eyebrow at the poor omega.

,,I need to take my twins from kindergarten sir, you know that, I can't leave them there all day." Baekhyun made a crying face. 

,,One day I'll fire you Byun." His boss glared at Baekhyun leaving him alone. 

,,He really hates you." 

,,I know!!!!" Baekhyun turned to his bestfriend aka Luhan fake crying.

,,Or maybe he just loves you and this is his way of showing it." 

,,Yah don't ever say that Lu!" Baekhyun came closer to Luhan hugging his arm.

,,I don't like him." Baekhyun whispered hoping that nobody heard him.

,,Who does?! I find him really disgusting at times and you're going late bobohu." Baekhyun looked at his wrist watch seeing the time.

,,I better finish this and leave. My little Soo cried so badly these morning." Baeķhyun got sad remembering his poor pup crying and begging for him to take him back home.

,,He doesn't like kindergarten?" 

,,He's having a strange phase going through now. He's always crying and so clingy with me, I don't know what to do anymore and Chany just ignores his brother." Baekhyun let out a sigh trying to come up with a reason for his twins behavior.

,,They're still young Baek, just give them time and maybe you need a break as well." Luhan patted Baekhyun's back trying to make the younger feel better.

,,I need a break Lu." Baekhyun looked up at Luhan blinking his big eyes.

,,Nope, I'm not babysitting those two ever again! Chanyeol bite me last time, he bite my finger!" Luhan pushed Baekhyun away in a friendly way.

,,So mean Lu!!! And it was your fault, I've told you that he bites! You wanted to see if I'm joking and you put your finger inside his mouth!" 

,,Still!!!!! I think you need to find an Alpha Baek, try making your life again." 

,,Hm later Lu, well I better leave now." Baekhyun looked around trying to see if his boss was out of the room. He took his jacket running away. As much he needs his work and the money his twins were more importan for him.

He shivered walking outside the company as he saw snow. It was the first day that was snowing. He was sure that one of his twins will love the snow that was covering Seoul.

,,Co cold." Baekhyun turned the heat once he got inside his car driving to the kindergarten. 

Luhan's words came back to him, he should make his life again, to try and love again but who wants an omega with two kids? And in a way he still loves his mate, ex mate actually. Oh Sehun was his first love and the only one until now. They dated since high school and college, when his first serious heat hit him he was happy that Sehun decided to be his mate, since that day Sehun never left his side, left his mark on his neck for all to see that he was his and only his but now the mark was starting to fade away. In his seven month of pregnacy an accident happened, coming back from work Sehun's car was hig by another car and just like that he found himself alone with two babies to take care of. What makes him sad is that Sehun never had the chance to meet their beautiful boys. Sehun was the one that picked Chanyeol's name one night when they were talking about names. He picked Kyungsoo's name. 

For his luck Sehun's mother was a wonderful person and she loves the twins, his parents live too far for him for them to help him with anything but Sehun's parents still helps him. Even with money even if he told them that he doesn't need any, Baekhyun works for an important IT company earning enough money to support himself and his twins. He's trying to be a positive person, he needs to be for his twins, to show them that he's a strong omega for them, but at times he really misses Sehun, he got used with the taller in his life that at times when he wakes up he turns around expecting to find Sehun there smiling at him but the beautiful Alpha wasn't there anymore. He saw his life different, but now he needs to fight, it breaks his heart to leave his twins alone at kindergarten as he works his off, at times he's tired taking care of two babies, to work, to clean and cook and play with his boys but he can do it, he needs to do it.

Wiping his tears away he got off his car, he can't change anything now, he can't bring Sehun back and now the only thing he can do is smile for his twins, their twins.

Walking inside the kindergarten he could hear Kyungsoo cry. 

,,Hey sweetie." Baekhyun opened the door to the class room where Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were finding his little pup crying down in the floor as the teacher was trying to calm him down.

Kyungsoo sat up running to his mama hugging Baekhyun tight hiding his face to the omega's chest.

,,Hey it's okay sweetie, mama is here now." Baekhyun caressed Kyungsoo's hair trying to calm down his adorable pup.

,,Mr.Baekhyun I think he's sick, he has a slice fever." The teacher told him worried for Kyungsoo as well.

,,He didn't sleep or eat anything today." Baekhyun nodded looking around the class finding his other son playing with a girl. 

,,Chanyeol was really quiet today, really quiet." 

,,Oh really? Maybe they're both coming down with a cold. I better visit the doctor today. I'll call you if something happens Miss Mina." The teacher smiled at Baekhyun. She loves the twins, Kyungsoo was still crying over Baekhyun in the morning since the pup was so clingy but Chanyeol was the trouble maker. His pup was so hyper all the time when Kyungsoo was the calm one. They may be twins but so different from each other. 

,,Chany baby." Chanyeol bright smiled hearing Baekhyun's voice calling his name.

,,Mama!" Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun giving him a tight hug.

,,Let's go home sweetie." Chanyeol nodded holding Baekhyun's free hand as his other hand was busy holding Kyungsoo that was still snuggled to his chest.

,,Is Kyungie sick mama?" Chanyeol asked putting his jacket on him.

,,I think he is sweetie, let's go eat something and maybe your brother will feel better." Chanyeol grinned hearing about food.

,,You need to sit in your car seat okay sweetie? Look your bunny is lonely." Kyungsoo weak nodded hugging his white bunny when he lost Baekhyun's heat.

,,Omo my baby is so sick? Let's eat something and maybe you'll feel better after what do you say?" Kyungsoo didn't reply, he close his eyes hugging the bunny thighter. Baekhyun let out a sigh kissing Kyungsoo's forehead. Next he walked on the other side of his car making sure that Chanyeol was safe kissing his forehead as well.

Baekhyun took a small peek at Kyungsoo that looked like he was deep sleeping. Maybe his boy needs a good sleep that is all.

Driving away to the restaurant Baekhyun was focused on the road when Kyungsoo woke up throwing up all over him and his bunny. The boy start crying scarying the out of Baekhyun. It was the first time seeing Kyungsoo so sick. 

Kyungsoo's cries made Chanyeol cry as well not understanding what's wrong with his brother. 

,,Wait baby." Baekhyun drived fast to the hospital trying to calm down himself, panicking never really helps.

Parking his car Baekhyun hurried up to take Kyungsoo in his arms. 

,,B-bunny, m-mama." Kyungsoo was crying over his dirty bunny, he loves that bunny so much.

,,I'll wash it later baby don't worry, tomorrow bunny bunny will come visit you." Baekhyun hold Chanyeol's hand rushing inside the hospital.

,,Help me!" Baekhyun yelled because he really doesn't know what else he could do. 

,,Hey." A doctor rushed to Baekhyun seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter