Snowball Fight

Snowball Fight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Miseung was in the midst of rolling the largest snowball for the base of the snowman that she and her boyfriend, Yongha, were building when all of a sudden she was hit from behind with a snowball. She turned her head to see who had done it and saw an innocent-looking Yongha staring off in another direction like he was looking for the culprit as well. Miseung narrowed her eyes at him knowingly.

"You're supposed to make the middle snowball for the snowman, Yongha!"

"I was, but then I noticed this snowball came flying around in your direction." Yongha reasoned with an innocent smile. "Sorry, I didn't see the culprit."

Miseung scoffed, but instead of answering her boyfriend she bent down to make her own snowball. Just as she stood back up with the snowball in her hand and was about to aim it at her boyfriend, she was hit with another snowball hindering her attack. This time around she saw Yongha throw it as he was now laughing while holding his stomach. She shook the remaining snow off of her and chuck her snowball at Yongha hitting him in the head. That made him stopped laughing as he cast a looked at his girlfriend seeing that she was giving him a taunting smile in return.

"You're so dead!" Yongha yelled in declaration.

"Not if you die first!" Miseung retorted defiantly.

Please log in to read the full chapter