Chapter 2

Propose

We arrive in the airport and boarded the plane. I just read a book while on the plane since the flight was just short. Andy just played games with his phone.

When we arrived in Taoyuan airport, there are fans waiting for him at the arrival. As much as I want to go with Andy in the same car, I can’t. We have to be careful.

I told him I want to ride the train and try their metro system, at first, he didn’t allow me but after a few more minutes of talking, he finally agreed. I just asked his manager if they can take my luggage to the hotel already.

I bought an easy card, so that I won’t have to buy a train ticket every transfer I’ll make. I went to Tamsui and road the yatch, after arriving at the Old Tamsui part of the city, I walked around and took some good photos. I decided not to head to the hotel yet because when I get there, I’ll just be alone. Andy already has something to do, so I don’t want to bother him.

I found a café where you can also send a postcard for yourself. I bought a drink and picked a card. The one I chose is a really cute card with dashes of orange in it. Before paying, the cashier asked me when would I want my postcard to be sent to me. Since I want to remember this moment, I told her I want to receive it by next year.

Going upstairs, I find the café really cute. I put down my bag and took some photos first. I also saw a wall full of postcards.

I decided to send a message to Andy before I start writing.

[Me: Oppa, how are you? 😊]

[Me: I found a very cute café! *Sends a photo*]

[Me: Let’s go here some other time. Ok? 😊 Don’t overwork yourself.]

 

I locked my phone and started writing. I didn’t notice that the passed by really quickly and it was already past 12 in the afternoon. I left the café and I went to the hotel. When I arrived, I fixed my things and took a quick nap.

I woke up around 3 pm because of hunger. I wasn’t able to eat lunch because I felt full because of the drink I had in the café. I checked my phone and saw that Andy replied to my message.

[Aengdu: I’m fine. Just finished the photoshoot and after this we’ll film something. I miss you so much!]

[Aengdu: The café looks nice! Should we go there later, after I finish work?]

[Aengdu: Oh, don’t skip your lunch! Saranghae!]

[Me: Let’s go there some other time oppa, you have to rest for tomorrow’s fanmeet.]

[Me: You know me well. Hehehehe, I’ll just grab something to eat. Fighting!]

 

I bought something from the convenience store beside out hotel and went back to my room. I opened my laptop and decided to play a movie while waiting for Andy to comeback.

 

He arrived a little late and we spent some time together before we decided it’s finally time to sleep.

 

The day of the fanmeet finally came. I prepared my camera since I said I’d help in editing a video for his fanmeet. I started taking videos while the staff were preparing and when Andy was rehearsing. I also saw the fan support for him. I also decided to take a video of the fans while they were lining up outside.

 

After the press con, the fanmeeting started after a few minutes. I diligently took a lot of videos so that I can pick and choose which one I can use.  After the fanmeeting, Andy and the staff ate first the food provided by the fans. We left the venue an hour and a half after the fanmeeting ended. Just to make sure that the fans already left.

 

“How are you oppa?”, I asked. “I’m great. I enjoyed the fanmeeting, it was a little tiring but it was fun.” he answered. “Do you want to do something before we go back to the hotel?” he asked. “Uhm, I really want to try the ferris wheel there in Miramar.”, I answered.

 

He suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand. “Let’s go!”, he said. “We must hurry it might close any moment from now.” he added. I was surprised with his action. We ran fast to go to the ferris wheel and we were able to buy tickets.

“I want to ride the transparent one.”, I said while pointing to it. “I think it would really exciting.”, I added. “Then let’s ride that one”, he said and smiled. A couple got off the ride and it was already our turn to ride.

I was really excited to see the view around us, when I noticed Andy staring at me. “Is there something on my face?”, I asked.

 

He shook his head and smiled, he grabbed my hand and said “Thank you, for everything. I know it’s been hard for you. Making sure that our relationship be kept a secret. Thank you for staying with me, even through the difficult times. I really love you.”

“You don’t have to thank me oppa. I did that because I love you too.” I answered and smiled at him.

He held my hand tighter and got something from his pocket. “Will you marry me jagi? and spend the rest of your life with me?”, he asked.

I was really shocked and was not able to answer immediately. He was staring at me.

“Of course!” I exclaimed. “I would Lee Sunho, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.” I smiled at him.

He placed the ring on my finger and held my hand tight.

“I love you so much.”, he said.

“I love you too, Aengdu”, I answered.

 

The ride ended and we went back to the hotel since it’s already late.

 

I wasn’t able to sleep immediately because of his sudden proposal. It felt surreal.